• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY - Turn To Dust

Airebsi said:
@Mollisol yes put the faunus on Rosa's team let's see how that works out.Rosa might be able to control herself... maybe
Rosa on a team with Finn will be bad for all parties involved, as he's an ardent faunus activist. Bebe might be evil enough to fit in, though.

Airebsi said:
Also if anyone needs more options me and @MsPolite have an unfinished team with my character Alicia and her character Sana
Bully/anti-hero type are wanted here.
Well, Bebe would be the control-freak antihero who won't admit to herself she's a control freak, so if you're interested, I think she could fit.

Alicia and her might conflict sometimes since Alicia loves to give orders and not having to lift her own hand if necessary.

Airebsi said:
Alicia and her might conflict sometimes since Alicia loves to give orders and not having to lift her own hand if necessary.
That might be interesting. I mean, teammates should have at least some positive chemistry obviously, but conflict in some amounts can be interesting (see Ruby and Weiss). I will leave her personality in a spoiler for you to decide, and you can tell me if you would like her on a team with Rosa or Alicia, or not at all.

Kind of has a "mean big sister" complex - she's very controlling and criticizes a lot of things, and tells herself this is to protect others, but honestly, this is because she can't stand not being in control or not feeling important. She values control above all things, and in her ideal world, she'd be Everyone's Big Sister and everyone would take her advice, more like the Queen of Everything.

She has a fairly developed sense of aesthetics, and shuns anything or anyone that she considers ugly (this includes the majority of faunus). However, she wants to surround herself with beautiful things, and can usually be found idly rearranging objects or critiquing the looks people around her, making sure it all fits into her tousled-but-tidy baby blue aesthetic. She is also one to keep up appearances - she'd be the ideal PR girl if she wasn't such a control freak, but is usually the type to put the appearance of someone's happiness above their real feelings.

Whoops... Seems I'm kinda late for the party owo;;;

Teams seem to be already made but is there still room for one more? ;w;

Dead said:
Whoops... Seems I'm kinda late for the party owo;;;
Teams seem to be already made but is there still room for one more? ;w;
Some teams still need members, I'm sure you can find a spot!

Ailurus Fulgens needs a team. There is one slot open, and two are reserved. No name has been decided as far as I know, so go nuts.

Beowulf said:
Ailurus Fulgens needs a team. There is one slot open, and two are reserved. No name has been decided as far as I know, so go nuts.

If you don't mind then, I would like to join your team! c:

As for my character, it is a female human who I guess will be the oldest among other characters as she is 18 and her name is Tyrian though I'm willing to change it for the team's name.

Airebsi said:
@Mollisol Bebe is similar to Alicia but, the faunus being on Rosa's team is interesting as well so that's how I think we should do it but, what do I know.
Well, I think Finn being on a mean team wouldn't work, especially if you want them to synergize the way team CRDL does. It's not that he's a faunus; it's that he's just too... nice. In my humble opinion, Bebe would probably be a better fit, and it might be interesting to see her clash with Alicia. Or, depending on how/why Rosa has prejudices against Faunus, she might synergize nicely with Bebe.

I can only keep track of using two major characters in a single RP :'D so I'd only like to use Finn or Bebe alongside Fina.

Be with Rosa and Gray Gray just takes orders and I can imagine the two fighting to give him orders.Alicia doesn't need someone like Bebe to get in her way c: >W>

Huzzah! I shall go prep my chharacter. Thankfully I have my character from another RWBY roleplay. Sadly it never got off the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back