• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY - Turn To Dust

Beowulf said:
Yeah..... I'm surprised people don't know that we're actually going to the school in Atlas....
That's probably people who haven't read the OOC extensively, or weren't from the Interest Check thread for this. I wish there was some way we could merge the two :P

Or we can just state it everywhere. Well, @Kiyoko Tomoe could, since we don't want to much confusion and people might think that the rp has started. Plus if it's at the beginnin of each forum it's just a loneasier to see.

Mollisol said:
Also, you might check to make sure your name complies with RWBY's Color Name Rule.
I really ike that rule. It's really fun. Roy Sivila's name is based on the colors royal blue and silver.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Ailurus Fulgens is the scientific name for the red panda. Which is actually a red orange if you ask me.

Yes. Yes they are.

2.jpg

Beowulf said:
And Ailurus Fulgens is the scientific name for the red panda. Which is actually a red orange if you ask me.
Of course it is. You should just change your picture to a red panda at this point

I will. Just you wait. I asked Mord to draw an avatar for me and she said she would. I'm on a list and everything.

@Beowulf @Kiyoko Tomoe @IceQueen

I'm so sorry for not being active/ posting my CS yet, Life just happened and I've been trying to settle everything IRL before anything else. I'll have my CS up hopefully by the weekends. I just wanted to post to show I'm still alive and been working on my CS!

Dead said:
@Beowulf @Kiyoko Tomoe @IceQueen
I'm so sorry for not being active/ posting my CS yet, Life just happened and I've been trying to settle everything IRL before anything else. I'll have my CS up hopefully by the weekends. I just wanted to post to show I'm still alive and been working on my CS!
It's ok I haven't finished either xD . Heck I haven't even started

IceQueen said:
It's ok I haven't finished either xD . Heck I haven't even started
Sheesh Ice, it's not good for a team member of the GM to not even be started tho late in!

I haven't started on my character for the team either xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Sheesh Ice, it's not good for a team member of the GM to not even be started tho late in!
I haven't started on my character for the team either xD

[/QUOTE]
Well I'm sorry Ms. I haven't started either

Sullivanity said:
How much longer do you reckon this here RP will take to get of the ground?
I plan to get sheets accepted and whatnot tomorrow, then start either right after, or on Friday.

Also, I would appreciate if everybody in a team would group together in a PM then add me so I can easily see what teams there are, team names, and then the roles of each member in the team so I can verify there's one of each; some exceptions possible, of course, such as two strategists instead of a strategist and a perception kind of character :x

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I plan to get sheets accepted and whatnot tomorrow, then start either right after, or on Friday.
Also, I would appreciate if everybody in a team would group together in a PM then add me so I can easily see what teams there are, team names, and then the roles of each member in the team so I can verify there's one of each; some exceptions possible, of course, such as two strategists instead of a strategist and a perception kind of character :x

[/QUOTE]
Does a team leader have to have the Strong Area of Balanced/Leadership role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back