• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY RP anybody? (CLOSED)

Foster Foster
I haven't been inactive. You have to actually @me otherwise I have no way of knowing this is actually still alive.
I think that's really unfair and rude for something that isn't true. I literally made a CS only two days ago and never got a reply or a mention.
I've been available too, but you never gave me any notifications on this thread so I've simply been patiently waiting.

Last edited:
My bad, I made a post inviting everybody to a discord and you were the only one who didn't join.

However I can no longer find said post...

That being said I did reply to your CS when I addressed to who'd been selected to go forward with this rp. However you clearly didn't read that or you wouldn't claim to have gotten no response from me.

Foster Foster
You didn't reply though. You typed my username but you didn't actually mention me. That's not really a response, that's simply a post expecting me to be onboard of something I wasn't made aware of.
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse will make sure I receive a notification, otherwise simply typing my username won't give me any notification

Edit: I think this is the result of just poor communication. I'd be happy to join a discord. Make sure you mention people otherwise I cannot know that there was even a discord to begin with. using the @ symbol is also something on discord too. I'll be sure to use it too though.

Last edited:
Well considering everybody else got a notification that's simply not true is it? Look, let's not do this here and fill up the thread, if you wanna argue your case feel free to PM me.

Name: Corvus "Chrome" Chroma
Height: 5' 8"
Kingdom of Origin: Atlas
Aura Hue: Blue

Appearance: Corvus is often described as lithe, lanky, or wiry, his thin frame accentuated by the kind of muscle one develops through consistent hard work and physical activity. His bright blue eyes are his most complimented feature, often compared to the hue of the sky or endless sea; and his thick, curly hair and lazily trimmed beard are tawny in color, the former left long and bouncy on top, and harshly short on the sides. At the crest of his forehead, a sizeable scar protrudes from his right Eyebrow, and into his hairline.

Attire: His typical attire is reminiscent of the Atlasian Military uniform, though a rich shade of blue that compliments his eyes, black and gold trim, and bound by a girthy belt laden with an impressive array of Dust Canisters. The most striking feature, however, are the heavily armored, Chrome plated gauntlets, attached to his equally reflective prosthetic hands. The combination is so seamless, some fail to realize he doesn't have actual forearms.

Personality: Possibly the simplest, though apt, description for the young Atlesian, would be 'An introvert who enjoys being the center of attention. Corvus presents himself as man of sharp wit and keen mind, the sort one might expect to see as a professor or archaeologist. His sense of humor mostly centers around twisting a phrase to another meaning, highlighted by an innate ability to imitate a variety of voices. He is Studious, Curious, and Thoughtful to a fault, always eager to spend copious amounts of time contemplating the secrets of the universe, or at least the secrets of his abysmal lack of a dating life. And while not one to make quick decisions, he will often find the most obscure, but sensible solution to any problem. However, a dark cloud has recently settled on the jovial researcher, after the fairly recent lose of the aforementioned limbs... Perhaps if it had been an accident, he would not be as negatively affected by the event... But with malice from a peer at the center, and a little conspiracy to boot? Well, let's just say Chrome is eager to even the score.

History: The early years of Corvus' life, while formative, is not especially noteworthy. His parents, a History Professor and a Researcher with ties to the Schnee Dust Company, influenced his life's interests as he became fascinated with Dust, It's use, history, and origins, and how it all tied into the same facets of humanity. It was this fascination which led him to apply for the research division of Atlas Academy when it came time to embark on that leg of his educational journey, and, once there, immediately begin the groundwork for his thesis, all centered around Dust. His hope was to discover some revolutionary new understanding of Dust, then use that to leverage himself into a permanent research position within the Military or SDC, (Preferably the latter) and use his position to uncover the truths that lay waiting within the world around him, traveling across the globe... But, just when he began to feel as if he was on the verge of an answer, and answer to a question that hadn't even been fully articulated, he was met with a disastrous explosion. See, the ambitious scientist-to-be, and his research, had garnered the attention of some.. Rather Unscrupulous Characters, who arranged for some of the Dust samples he'd been mixing to acquire an extra level of volatility... Several days later, Corvus awoke to a changed world. His lower arms had been replaced with prosthetics, his research, wiped, and his reputation and enrollment in the school were both called into question. Amidst the turmoil and false allegations, Corvus confided his suspicions (For he had felt watchful eyes even before the incident) to the Headmaster, and General Ironwood, with his own investigations already operating behind closed doors, recommended the young Corvus take his questions to Vale.

Weapon: Carbon and Chromium - Twin Gauntlets that Corvus had created before the Incident, they have now been integrated into his prosthetics, allowing him to more consistently be at combat ready. Heavy-set and Ornate, they're crafted from a composite allow of his own making, the Chromium content allows for a wide variety of Dust Combinations to be dispensed and activated without tarnishing the material, and the stronger, more Ferris components create a durable substructure that makes them almost impervious to damage. At the upper end of each, twin Dust Wheels house a dozen cartridges, each capable of spinning independently to create whatever dual combination he needs, and a quick clap of his hands allows for combinations of three and four dust types across the two weapons. On the underside of his wrists, each gauntlet is equipped with a retractable blade, able to extend and pivot to allow the user to wield a pair of blades at any moment. Halfway down the blade of each is the a Dust Dispenser, allowing Corvus to add elemental attributes to the blade as well as emitting them in front of his hands, depending on the orientation of the blades at any given moment.

Semblance:
Astral Projection - Ever heard of an Out of Body Experience? Corvus can do so at will, allowing the majority of his Aura to exit his physical form and explore the area around him, traveling to any altitude or depth, through walls, etc. Doing so sometimes allows him to see things on a spiritual plane, and his perception of time can sometimes be a bit altered. This ability, however, does have some drawbacks; firstly, his body is completely motionless, unresponsive, and vulnerable during this time. Secondly, he cannot currently enter this state when already unconscious, and a sudden blow to the head could force him to return to his physical form, but still be incapacitated. Finally, and perhaps most troubling of all... He does not simply 'return' to his body when he wants to wake back up. In order to return to the material world, his Aura must 'physically' move back to the location of his body... But were his body to be moved from where he left it, Corvus would be forced stay in Astral form until his body could be located, or someone knocked him over the head...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back