• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Rising Tide of Darkness

Should we start now, or wait for more people?

• Start Now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think we should wait for more...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cry U 945

The Crimson Knight
Grimm are attacking in higher numbers. With the rate of Hunter casualties increasing, new, more powerful species of Grimm appearing, and political strife throwing Remnant's powers into disarray, can the light continue to shine? Or will it be swallowed by the rising tide of darkness?

This is my first RP, but I plan to make it a good one. It'll have focus upon all the separate factions around the world striving for power even as the Grimm grow stronger for unknown reasons. There'll be massive events mentioned by a narrator that occur as the plot progresses, but the way things go and what events show up will be determined by the RPer's actions first and foremost. Since this is my first RP, to keep things from getting too complex we'll keep it to one Character per person, but if your character is killed you'll be able to start a new one. There will be the standard set of rules for every RP. Such as no god modding, etc. You'll also be able to kill other people's character in battles, but the details of that will also be refined and posted alongside the actual RP.

The fine details will be posted when the RP comes out, so for now, just post here to tell me if you're interested!

Edit: if you plan on joining, post here ahead of time so we can get a head count, and invite any friends you may have that are interested in this, as the more RPer's we have the better this goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll have a pre-start phase where RPer's can do things such as form teams, state loyalties, etc.

Okay that sounds good to me. Also is there any restrictions for playing a Faunas character?

Last edited by a moderator:
No real restrictions against it, just keep it rational, no "I'm a unicorn Faunus who's also a Pegasus" stuff.

Also, to help on team forming and get us more players, (this is for everybody) try and invite people who you think would be interested to join and have them post on here so we can get a head count of sorts, as I don't think that it'll be free join for anybody who wasn't already in.

@Quiet @OneWayOut great to have you guys on board!

Was wondering if you guys had ideas for significant events in the RP. I've got a lot, but I figure you guy's inputs would help make the whole thing more 'user friendly'.

@remembervvinter Glad to have you with us!

How many people do you guys think we should have before we start? More would be nice, but I think we could work with 6-8 people, and I'll throw in a character too for more interaction and stuff.

Alright then. That should give us enough people to actually start, unless you guys want to hold out for more people? I'll set up a poll to check and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back