• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony : Not sure why anybody would have a problem with you reusing your char o.0 Go for it! Unless of course you yourself think that it is going to be weird for you to "restart" your char

We didn't get particularly far in the previous game so nope, not at all; I'll post the char sheet in a little bit.

So his name is Old English, which is basically viking, and it translates into Iron Wolf, so I'd think so. But, again, name can change to something else pretty easy like.

CS page is open. Let's get to work boiz

Sorry, was busy finishing my own sheet 😅
Heterological Heterological : As soon as I read "and ice and rock dust create imprints of the sword's motion", I knew which video your link would lead to 😂

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 : I am soooo glad that I was faster than you 😂
@all: Just out of curiosity, to get an overview of how posting is going to be: What time is it at your place right now? 22:30 here o:

Oh gosh...that explains why everybody suddenly becomes active right when I have to go to sleep :S

Actually, Yakov011001 Yakov011001 : Were you also inspired to take chakrams from KoA: Reckoning, or was it from somewhere different that you got those? Not exactly frequently seen weapons, after all.

Kingdom Hearts: you'll see it in the design too. While most chakrams in real life and in media have been portrayed as one smooth circular edge, mine has protruding edges not dissimilar to 'Eternal Flames'.

Aaaah, yes, I stumbled across that chakram while searching for pictures!

Oh gooosh, did they have to use exactly that scene? But I have to admit, the video is brilliant 👌😂

Also, the admittance age for Beacon is 17. Not sixteen, not eighteen, seventeen. The only reason they had Ruby enroll at 15 was that it'd be weird if Yang and Ruby were conceived in the same year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back