• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Heterological Heterological it's not that strong, she's not even very accustomed to using it, but I can tone it down, even if I never specified how strong or how much she of each element she could control, the idea is that she can do it, but not that well, after a certain amount of element is summoned, she will full-on collapse

Ooo! Been awhile since I was in a RWBY rp. You still accepting?

Kingdom Hearts: you'll see it in the design too. While most chakrams in real life and in media have been portrayed as one smooth circular edge, mine has protruding edges not dissimilar to 'Eternal Flames'.

Oh my gosh. I both love and hate Axel's weapons. Love because they are so cool, hate because they are definitely not chakram! Those things are too big and far too complex! The closest thing I've found would be feng hou lun (wind-and-fire wheels) but even those aren't quite right.

In the end I just decided they were an oversized, fantisized combo of the two with a handle in the middle.

when you're writing an oc with an armament haki inspired semblance but read through the others just in the of chance that its similarities might clash with another

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony yeahhh, I wouldn't be surprised if the two families had many a dealing in the past. And concidering that Sable spent a good portion of his life as the black sheep of the family, he would have a few things in comman with Sumi along the whole 'disgrace' side of things.

I can't help but imagine Sumi awkwardly standing in a corner while Sable quietly reads a book in the same corner. For the whole party. Both of them just sitting there.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony yeahhh, I wouldn't be surprised if the two families had many a dealing in the past. And concidering that Sable spent a good portion of his life as the black sheep of the family, he would have a few things in comman with Sumi along the whole 'disgrace' side of things.

I can't help but imagine Sumi awkwardly standing in a corner while Sable quietly reads a book in the same corner. For the whole party. Both of them just sitting there.

Her bored doodling on Marigold cocktail napkins is now official.

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Funny enough, I always give my characters some form of auxiliary communication method for cases like muteness (physical or psychogenic) or deafness. So, Spinel will get to surprise her, in that he knows ASL.

I am going to post my second character using the RWBY wiki templates, and I'll do it accordion style to stop it from stretching on for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back