• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY :: GRIMM TIDINGS [OOC]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh my gosh xDD

Faraday: In the meantime, how would you like to try one of the replacement arms I made you just in case this ever happened? *shuffles in box* This arm has a swiss army knife, complete with a can opener, aha! This one here's got a pincer at the end, in case you ever want to hear the sound of one hand clapping as they say! Ohh, this one is a personal favorite, look how dexterous it is! *takes out big whirring tentacle arm* ...Ryan? Where did he go? Ryan don't you want to try any of my arms? ; - ;

RWBY Chibi!!!

*Ryan walks in with half of an arm*
Ryan: Hey has anyone seen my arm?
Angie: I think Lilli has it
Faraday: She said something about needing it for something important
*Scene Transition. Lilli is using Ryan's arm to gesture at things for a Powerpoint Presentation*
Lilli: That is why Dust functions as it does
*Angie reaching for something beyond her reach*

Angie: Ryan, can you give me a hand?

*Ryan tosses his mechanical arm*
*Angie stares at Ryan in dissapoint but in a cute way*

Angie: ... ...! This is not what i meant! >////< Don't be so litteral! T-T *sighs* Desperate times calls for desperate measures...

*Continues to reach the said object with Ryan's arm as an extention*

*Ryan is having ice-cream with Lilli. Angie, Faraday and Corvo watch from the bushes*
Faraday: Good Heavens! You were right Corvo!
Angie: It IS a date O///O
Corvo: See I told you it! Ryan asked her out earlier today
*What Actually Happened*
Ryan: LILLI!!!!! THE ICE CREAM SHOP WILL CHARGE ME LESS IF I BRING A FRIEND!!!
Lilli: This better be damn good ice cream for the time I'm wasting on you...

*Lilli, Angie, Faraday, Corvo, and Aegis and literally everyone else is playing an MMO game on their scrolls together*

Lilli: DAMNIT! Why'd the boss have to die before I could use my super?!
Angie: Are there are Phials of the Grave in the drops? I need them for a sidequest...
Faraday: Oh I just dropped one, here you go Angie!
Angie: Thanks Fara!
Lilli: Hey Ryan, why don't you join us? Our guild's at level 9!
Ryan: It takes two hands to play, and Scroll screens are only touch sensitive to skin... *metal hand is useless for scroll gaming*

^true tragedy

*Lilli and Angie are walking and talking when they see a mysterious white haired girl walk out of the local coffee shop*
Lilli: Who is that?
Angie: She's so pretty OwO
*She squints when she sees the two*
Ryan: Oh crap... they see me... How do I explain that I dress up like a girl to get that special blend they only serve to pretty ladies?

*Lilli and Angie are walking and talking when they see a mysterious white haired girl walk out of the local coffee shop*
Lilli: Who is that?
Angie: She's so pretty OwO
*She squints when she sees the two*
Ryan: Oh crap... they see me... How do I explain that I dress up like a girl to get that special blend they only serve to pretty ladies?
Faraday: *also walks out with ice cream, wearing a maid uniform and a wig too* Oh, hello girls! What, did you not see them, Ryan?
^legitimately doesn't care because he's a silly billy

Faraday: *also walks out with ice cream, wearing a maid uniform and a wig too* Oh, hello girls! What, did you not see them, Ryan?
^legitimately doesn't care because he's a silly billy
Ryan: I'm not an open crossdresser like you Faraday
*Puts on sunglasses*
Faraday: Come on! They're our partners! Whats the worst that could happen?
*Five Minutes Later*
Lilli: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...You look like a reject comic heroine!
Angie: I....think...you...look...b...beautiful Faraday...

Faraday: Heavens, Angie- how flattering, coming from one so adorable! *isn't a pretty boy like Ryan but he cluelessly puts his hands on his cheeks and strikes a cute pose for her anyway*
Lilli: AHAHAHAHAHAAA *still lols*
Ryan: You're laughing, but I'm the one with the ice cream. >-> ...Faraday, please stop striking poses, it's disturbing.
Faraday: I thought it was a clever outfit. "Faraday Maid", did anyone get it? *his last name is Made*
Angie: Oh... no... that pun... has killed me... *dying*
Faraday: Angie??! Stay with us, Angie! NOOOOO!!! ANGIEEEE!!---!!!

Aegis: Lilli won't need my shields then, it sounds like she has abs of steel already! : D -super cheery and ignorant, not even joking, just sincerely happy for your abs-
Also Aegis: WHY IS THERE A DEAD GUY

*Ryan gets up as his wounds heal*
Ryan: Lilli... I really feel like you just unwind on me because you're really frustrated with something else. I don't think this is healthy for our relationship
Lilli: Shut up Ryan
*More stabbing*

*Lilli and Zure walk in on Corvo, Angie, Faraday and Ryan flexing Vogue poses*
Lilli: Why are you posing?
Azure: What's up with all the vibrant colors?
Ryan: Its an obligatory JoJo parody
Faraday: RWBY and by extension RWBY Chibi is classified as an anime
Angie: So we have to squeeze in a JoJo reference
Corvo: Even if its just the poses
Lilli: Yare Yare...

Someone make their character go through a JoJo phase where they insist that their semblance is a Stand xD

Post post post post?
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back