• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hybrids

Mossino

This account is now unused and inactive.
Hello! Thank you for clicking on this thread. I'm Mossino, a casual RWBY Fanatic with an idea I really want to develop and RP out. This, of course, is a search for a 1x1 RP that is a mix of action, romance, darkness, and fluff, the whole spectrum. The main plot of the story will revolve around these Grimm Hybrids, human infected by Wraiths that are part Grimm, part Human. This is expanded upon in the spoiler below.

While I don't have a story specifically prepared, I would love to develop one with you. As previously stated, it will revolve around these people who have been infected by a Wraith, trying to control themselves in public, even though they are part Grimm. This story is extremely flexible, and we can make whatever you and I combined are comfortable with!

If I haven't lost you, and you are interested, please contact me by PMing me, or posting here.

Thank you for your time.

RWBY Vampire/Grimm Hybrids.​

The Wraith Grimm in RWBY are not too well explained, that is what this is based off of. As we see in the show the Wraith Grimm are rather powerful, enough to take control of multiple large boulders and use them to make a large golem. Then the boulders could be destroyed, and the Wraith still exists, and can move on and infect more things. However, it is not explained the total extent of this power. Can they infect people?

That is where this idea comes in. If a Wraith infects a person, it tries to corrupt their body and basically kill them. People with strong auras and wills would be more resistance to the approaches of a Wraith. However, someone who is too weak, wounded, or is on their deathbed would be nearly instantly killed by the Wraith’s influence. But, a few select individuals would be able to overcome the Waith’s influence, but not be able to eliminate it entirely. These are the ones who become vampires. Permanently cursed by the Wraith’s influence until they die.

While these are Grimm Hybrids, they look extremely human, and cannot be born this way. They grow small fangs and turn deathly pale. However, due to Faunus and how the world of Remnant works, these features can be written off pretty easily as just how someone was born.

Being a vampire comes with various perks and negatives to it.

Negatives-

1. Since they are not part Grimm, they are subservient to the will of their Mistress, Salem. If she calls upon them the urge they would feel to follow her commands is immense and nearly unbeatable.

2. They have urges to fight alongside other Grimm and to kill any human they see. Their Grimm side constantly whispers evil things into their brain, compelling them to commit these bestial and murderous acts. However, their living, human side can resist this urge.

3. They retain themselves on the diet of Grimm, and have to drink blood or eat the flesh of people to sustain themselves. However, they get hungry at a much slower rate. It takes them a month to truly begin to starve.
However, the longer they go without food, the weaker they become. However, their beastial side refuses to let them to die, and slowly begins to take more control of their body. The urge eventually becomes so strong that even the most willful of people will fall to the urge to feed.
This leads the person into a literally blood hungry rage where they will attack anyone they see to try and feast upon them.

4. As they become more bestial, they get more Grimmlike features. They grow bone-plate on their body and get a black aura. At a certain point, it would become extremely apparent they are a Grimm.

Positives-

1. Speed & Mobility. Even without a use of aura or semblance, the Wraith that lives inside these people has given them newfound powers.

2. Grimm do not target these people, which is the biggest giveaway. If they attack a Grimm, the horde nearby will come after them, but eventually will see the ‘vampire’ as an ally again.

3. They have more resistance in and out of combat than regular huntsmens do. Even once their aura is broken, they can sustain serious damage and fight before death. However they are still mortal and can be killed.

4. Lifespan. Grimm do not die of age, and since the person is part Grimm, they get a rather extended lifespan.

Effects and Resisting​

A person infected by a Wraith and turned into a Vampire can resist the urges that their bestial, Grimm side gives them. However, it is impossible to remove this curse placed upon them. With proper timing and tactics, a vampire can control their hunger. Not kill people when they feed, find someone who knows their predicament and will assist in feeding them, things like this can help them. Eventually resisting these urges will become muscle memory to them, and they can use the curse that has been implanted in them to help people, just like a hunter or huntress.

However, even the strongest of willed people can fall. If they went hungry for weeks and came across a village being ravaged by Grimm, they can’t resist the urge to jump into the fight, to join the slaughter, to help their Grimm brethren in the feasting of innocents.

And no vampire could resist the queen of all Grimm, their mistress appearing and commanding them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back