• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hunter (An RWBY X Monster Hunter Crossover)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
POST PART 1
"hey little cat guy, you seem to know about the red wolf, do you know if it has any weakness's?" curly asked as she scratched oakris behind the ears. she then stared at shaa with a look that said 'no funny business', as he was about to try and grope cassie again, causing im to shy away with a small 'awwww'

POST PART 1
"hey little cat guy, you seem to know about the red wolf, do you know if it has any weakness's?" curly asked as she scratched oakris behind the ears. she then stared at shaa with a look that said 'no funny business', as he was about to try and grope cassie again, causing im to shy away with a small 'awwww'
"Odogaron is weak to Electric and Ice attacks. And it is also weak against paralyzing toxins too. But we got to careful, it is fast and vicious, and its sharp claws will make you bleed if they hit you, at least, it second set of claws that rest on top of the 1st set. They are strong enough to rip flesh off of bone, and tear through armor." Okaris added as she shook her head as a twitch reflex. "And when it eats when it is mad, its back will glow a bright red, and it will make it a more vicious beast than before." She added. It had been a while she had hunted an Odogaron, but she was afraid of what would happen if her new friends got hurt by it, due to a lack of knowledge and experience. "Purrlease... Be careful..." the cat said. "And I am also a girl. Please do not call me a guy."

POST PART 2
"sorry little miss, now your gonna see why i'm super effective" "seriously, a bag beast reference..." shut up." after this curly walks towards the window where sonora was at and created a set of naked clones and ordered them to create more naked clones and after doing so to follow her. she then turned to ozpin and asked "mind opening the window?" she then created her ice wings as her naked clones who had already created more naked clones followed suit.

Last edited:
Cassie

As soon as the sound came up, Cassie set aside all her thoughts and picked up her charge blade. An Odoragon in the middle of a city center like this... it's going to kill by the dozens if we don't do something fast! With her nerves on the edge she rushed straight to the exit without looking back. The only problem was that, like most of the team, Cassie wasn't able to descend Beacon's main tower from the outside. Well, at least not without causing some serious property damage, so she had to return the way she came.

It was a long, quiet and uncomfortable elevator ride back down.

Peter

Peter happily obliged to Oakris' order as he petted her. She was way too cute for him to get mad at her for that. Once the right fang and the wolf-like creature attacked, he got back up again and followed right after Cassie, picking up Avalanche from his vest's inner pocket to wear it. After they reached the Odoragon, Cassie shouted loud enough that the Curlys could hear her:
"Listen, Oakris wasn't kidding about the armor thing. Odogarons are very fast, so keep your distance and strike its head whenever it falls over. Curly, can you do more of that ice hocus pocus you did earlier? It would help out a lot."
In the meantime, Peter turned to Shaa and said:
"Come with me, Shaa; we can take care of the White Fangs controlling the leash while the girls take care of the monster. Last to take out a white fang has to do the dishes tonight!"

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona B Billicious

The odogaron was none too happy about being controlled, and tried to turn on the White Fang goons, but recieved a massive jolt from the collar, and was forced to attack the citizens, rather than those who shocked it.

As soon as the group ran up to the odogaron, Oakris noticed that it was smaller than they normally are. She rationalized that it was a young one, and it is not happy. She saw the collar zap the beast when it tried to turn against the mean baddies. This ticked oakris off, for no monster should be subjected to such suffering, ever. She then growled as she took out her shieldspire, and proceeded to make loud noises.

Sonora grew angry at the suffering the beast was going through, forced to attack innocent people for an agenda of the White Fang. "We need to get that collar off! Those White fang goons are using it to attack the people, once the collar is off, The beast will turn on them!" Sonora shouted as she started to play melodies from her horn. The feeling of power flowing, and skin hardening loomed over the group. In all honesty, she would let the beast go if it was her choice.

"Oh crap! The Beacon Huntsman and Huntresses are here! And what the...!?" a goon shouted as he took notice of Oakris and Cassie. "You! Stop them!" He barked as other members rushed towards the group. "Roman would not be pleased if this plan fails!" he shouted.

The Odogaron attacked many innocent citizens of Vale out of rage, frustration, and fear. When the beast saw a group of girls running at it, it howled loudly, and then charged the girls with blinding speed. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona B Billicious

Cassie

As soon as the Odogaron saw Cassie, the two of them locked eyes and headed for a decisive collision course towards each other; the monster in a lightning-fast and vicious charge, the huntress in a rock solid march. She didn't want to kill the young monster, but given the situation, she'd probably have to hurt it badly to stop it from harming anyone else. As the creature neared her, it rosed its deadly claw and swung it towards Cassie, aiming to rip her to shreds as he trampled through her; in response, she brought her shield back a bit, then swung it forward with all her force.
The shield came in the way of the Odogaron's claws at just the right time, taking the full force of the attack. Cassie spun to the left as the beast passed through her and performed a swift strike to its legs, filling her blade with a single phial. After that, a few Curly clones flew by and bombarded the Odogaron with ice shards; the monster flinched and shrieked at the attack, unsure how to strike back at the curious scene. Sonora's song is making this almost too easy. Just a few more phials and I can get it down!

Peter

Don't look at the Curlys, don't look at the Curlys, don't look...
Peter and Shaa headed towards the White Fang goons; most of them seemed to be amateurs, but the one with the leash's control was a tall and strong male with bull's horns coming up from his forehead and a large club/shotgun hybrid on his hands. Before they took that one down, though, they probably would have to remove some of the weaker grunts along the way first.
Peter raised his Avalanche and activated a bit of its dust, which took the shape of an axe, then threw the newly created stone weapon at the closest goon; it shattered upon hitting his head, throwing him out of the way before he could become a threat.
"Ha! Guess the dishes are yours, Shaa. Let's keep going!"

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona B Billicious

Last edited:
The head goon did not like how things are going, and growled as he gripped the remote. "DAMMIT!!! I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FOOLPROOF!!" The goon shouted as he then pressed the remote one more time, only to have it click, but no shock. "WHAT!?! NOW IT DOES NOT WORK!?!? PIECE OF TRASH!!" he threw the useless remote at the ground, and grabbed his weapon, heading towards Cassie and the others. "I AM GONNA PUT YOUR HEAD ON ROMAN'S WALL!!" He shouted as he made a mad dash towards them.

Oakris saw the man charging towards Cassie, and threw a boomerang to slow him down, at his legs. It hit his left leg, and left some Blast Powder behind. "Why you little..!" He said as he linped towards Oakris now. "Try and catch me ugly! You will rue the day that you made a meownster suffer!!" she shouted as she dashed towards the man.

With being bombarded by Ice shards from multiple naked foes, the Odogaron was badly hurt, but the The Odogaron's attention turned to the Goon as he was shouting, who was limping to Oakris. It realized that he will not shock it now that thing is not in his hand. The odogaron howls loudly, and ignores everyone as it charged the head goon, and pounced on the injured faunus, and started to tear him to shreds as his screaming quickly ceased. As the Odogaron rends the flesh from his bones, the beast began to eat, its hunger indicated by the drool profusely oozing from its mouth. Once finished, the beast looks towards the grunts, and growled as its back began to glow red. "The boss is dead! Run!" one of the female grunts shouted as they all ran in one direction, a big mistake.

As Sonora slammed her horn into goons, she soon saw them running away in one direction. "idiots... They are all idi.." She was cut off by the Odogaron.

The odogaron then began to slaughter the group of White Fang, as Sonora watched in horror. She had never seen a monster so vicious in her life. She almost felt sorry for the white fang, but at the same time, they were never that bright anyways. The White Fang tried to fight back, but were ultimately torn apart by the angry monster. Sonora watched as the beast finished the group, and slowly walks towards them. She readied her Horn, and stayed in a ready position.

Okaris sheathed her weapon, and walked slowly toward the beast, who seemed to have calmed down. nimona nimona CapRock CapRock

after seeing the beast calm down after ravaging i group of white fang [they'll probably say the beast is raciest to faunus now] curly orders her clones to stop shooting it then watch cat-girl walk towards the beast. you then order your clones to stay ready to fire as much ice as possible at the beast if it trys to attack... anything but more white fang, it can kill as much of those as it wants.

The Odogaron took a sniff of Oakris, and nudged the palico gently, basically forgiving her and her friends. Oakris sensed a little sadness from the beast. "What's wrong big boy?" She asked as she pats the Odogaron's snout, and saw a peculiar device on the Head goon's torn body. Went over, and picked up his scroll, and tried to figure out how it worked. She then walked on over to Curly. "Can you work this, purrlease? Maybe we can find something in it to give some informeowtion on why this odogaron is here." She said, since she was feeling a little investigative.

Sonora grew curious about the Cat's inablility to work a Scroll, and began to think. "If they do not have scrolls, then how do they get long range communication then? Messages in bottles?" She then sighed as she looked at Oakris handing the scroll to Curly, hoping to find something in it. She had to admit, Oakris was way smarter than she looked. she was impressed, to say the least. nimona nimona CapRock CapRock

Peter

"Oh, wow... At least the danger's gone, I guess."´ Peter was quite startled by Odogaron's gruesome feast on the White Fang. It was clear to him now that someone had to dig deeper into their evil plans with the beasts before it got out of control. One thing at a time, though; right now, he'd better head back and help everyone with the-
Curly's... Naked...
Despite fighting alongside Curly regularly, the sight of her clones still made his heart skip a beat; it has caused him to mess up a move in the heat of battle more times than he'd like to admit. Right now, however, that wasn't an issue, so he was struggling with his own temptation to distract himself with her amazing... Uh... Engineering design out of sheer shyness.

Cassie

Once she was sure the Odogaron had settled down, Cassie sheathed her Charge Blade and joined the others. She stood fearlessly next to the calmed beast and awaited for Curly's say on the strange device.
"Judging by the uniforms, those guys we just fought are more than just a bunch of troublemakers. Some kind of renegade organization, even. Do you know about them, by any chance?" She asked for anyone in the Huntsman team to answer.

nimona nimona Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

as curly worked through the scroll and it's defenses she looked up at the other lady and replied "there part of the white fang, it started out as a peaceful protest group for faunus rights, but after the original leader retired it slowly become more and more violent and nowadays is a terrorist group filled with most rabid animals that could once be called faunus and faunus forced in for the safety of themselves and there loved ones, either from raciest groups confusing all faunus for white fang members or the white fang itself. the rest are old members from the groups peaceful days who are forced to stay in or get killed, like that Tucson's guy, tried to move vacuoe last month and got murdered in his own home. of course that's based on my own experiences, and reports that have been connected to them. you'd need to talk to an ex-member who managed to escape if you want more detal- oh drat gonna need to hook up directly to it, peter mind carrying me while i'm out?" curly started to connect to the scroll but held off going in while she waited for peter to reply

"They are Faunus... Like me. Half human, half animal. And they make us decent ones look bad. It sucks really, I can't find a good man without getting rejected because of my ears and tail..." Sonora said as her ears went down, and her tail went between her legs in sadness. A beautiful young woman, suffering from constant rejection and bullying because of what she is. "I... I'm sorry about that... I... I just do not like who I am sometimes..."

Oakris meowed as she rubbed her head on Sonora's leg, and then looked up at the sad wolf girl. "You are really pretty, Miss. I have never seen anyone look really good with a tail and fluffy ears. I honestly thought your ears and tail was fake, at least until they started to move... And sometimes we Felynes get rejected and bullied too, like meowself. My meowster before my current one... He hurt me a lot... And would starve me if I did bad during a hunt." Oakris said as she looked at Sonora, who looked away, as if to try and hide her emeotions.

The Odogaron perked up, as if it were listening for something. It howled loudly, and listened, with nothing in return. It moved 50 feet away from the group, Howling again, with a worried tone to its howl. It seemed it was looking for something, or someone else that the beast knew. nimona nimona CapRock CapRock

Peter

"Uhh..." He took a second to process Curly's request. "Yeah, obviously! I-I guess I'll hold here and..." He put one of his arms around Curly's back, getting himself uncomfortably close to her face. His own cheeks were blushing and his voice was softer than usual, but still very loud: "... Ready when you are, Curly!"

Cassie

At first, Cassie couldn't understand. She was certain that Sonora and most importantly Oakris were too kind and pure to have had hardships and bad as her own in the past. And yet, they did - maybe even more so than Cassie. And they somehow didn't let that change who they were. Have I got it all wrong? I thought I was being strong for keeping everyone away from me... But what if it's the opposite?
Cassie started to feel like she needed to cry. She ignored those feelings once again, but this time it didn't seem like it would go away so easily. She was only postponing the inevitable at that point. She looked to Sonora and Oakris, feeling the need to say something. Her voice didn't come out anything like the usual, instead sounding quiet and introspective:
"I... I should know how that feels like, even if I don't look like I do. Being hated for something you didn't even do hurts too much and no one should ever have to go through that." After she was finished, there was a short pause that made her feel horribly uncomfortable. Desperate to change the subject, she saw the Odogaron moving and added in her usual voice: "At any rate, we should see what the Odogaron is up to. He might have detected another threat."

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona

Peter

"Uhh..." He took a second to process Curly's request. "Yeah, obviously! I-I guess I'll hold here and..." He put one of his arms around Curly's back, getting himself uncomfortably close to her face. His own cheeks were blushing and his voice was softer than usual, but still very loud: "... Ready when you are, Curly!"

Cassie

At first, Cassie couldn't understand. She was certain that Sonora and most importantly Oakris were too kind and pure to have had hardships and bad as her own in the past. And yet, they did - maybe even more so than Cassie. And they somehow didn't let that change who they were. Have I got it all wrong? I thought I was being strong for keeping everyone away from me... But what if it's the opposite?
Cassie started to feel like she needed to cry. She ignored those feelings once again, but this time it didn't seem like it would go away so easily. She was only postponing the inevitable at that point. She looked to Sonora and Oakris, feeling the need to say something. Her voice didn't come out anything like the usual, instead sounding quiet and introspective:
"I... I should know how that feels like, even if I don't look like I do. Being hated for something you didn't even do hurts too much and no one should ever have to go through that." After she was finished, there was a short pause that made her feel horribly uncomfortable. Desperate to change the subject, she saw the Odogaron moving and added in her usual voice: "At any rate, we should see what the Odogaron is up to. He might have detected another threat."

"And it does not help my Dad was full blood human, while my mom was a Black Wolf faunus... And she died of Cancer long time ago... And the only thing that helps me through all this bs is Music. Which is why I have Fortissimo. Maybe you will get to meet my dad at some point, and I could share some of the songs I listen to with you." Sonora said to Cassie with a half forced smile. Do a degree, she relates to the foreign girl and her felyne partner. "But hey, we are standing here right now, so that's a plus... Right?"

After wiping a tear from her eye, Oakris sniffed the air, and picked up nothing but the smell of blood, everyone else. "Besides the smell of iron, I have nothing else." trying to shrug off the emotion she was feeling, with little success. She then realized that they were in the presence of a baby odogaron. "Or meowbe, it's looking for its meowmmy. It is a baby after all, judging by its behavior." She then added. "I have an idea! Why not take it to the man in Green! Until the blonde opens that thingy, we can bond with it at your school!" She thought aloud as Sonora shook her head.

"I do not see Professor Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch agreeing to that. He would scare the other students, since he is a new monster we know nothing about, except for what we have seen, and what you and your red headed friend told us." Sonora sighed, and realized there was no point in leaving the baby out in the wild, since the Grimm will attack anything, even the Odogaron, until it dies. "But... It is worth a try to ask. After all, it won't survive on its own with the grimm still around." Sonora added.

"You are right, Ms. Roja, it won't." Said a a familiar voice that sent Chills down everyone's spine. Sonora turned around, and spoke nervously, "Hi Professor Goodwitch! Nice to see you here!"
"No need to be nervous, Sonora, I agree to let this... Thing... stay, but it is ultimately Ozpin's choice. And after all that Carnage, it manages to calm down... Curious..."

nimona nimona CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
curly nodded to peter missing goodwitch speak by entering right before he spoke. shaa meanwhile started to creep behind goodwitch and when behind her, groped her behind and said "hello miss goodTHICK." as curly closed her eyes something strange happened, she started to vibrate then the clones started to change. they all shrank and grew wings, and all seemed to turn into little girls with totally new faces with an assortment of different wings and hair colors, and styles. they looked around blanked eyed and almost all of them started to shoot anything that moved using balls of light, including themselves! around a quarter however just flew towards the emerald forest, with a few who either got shot by others or just flew in other directions, one even went straight up. then curly started to open her eyes, as the scroll stuck itself to her thigh {regardless of where it was previously}

[skill activate:shifting knowledge-base]
[skill success roll: 10 =fail]
[hack roll: 45 +20{grease mechanic} = 65 =fail]
[scenario roll: 1 =scenario 1 'the one who was all']

curly
as you start to hack you feel something... one of your Memories is giving a foreign sensation, and suddenly your in a large plain white room. you are on the ground and injuriered, and a giant uninjured you, with a moon rotating around there head. they spoke "I have no goal other than the one I was created for - to absorb all matter. I cannot do this until You are gone, and so I must kill You." "what" you ask as you are completely confused, though somethings nagging at you...
"You won't fool me by feigning ignorance. I was not created and I cannot be commanded. I am the force that unites all matter. I don't know how You are able to steal matter from me, but Your meddling ends now. " "oh no..." you breath as you realize, your in your Memory, and just any of them but the first, and most dangerous one, matched only by the second, though maybe your wrong, after all you've never actually went inside the Memory itself before. your just basing that assessment off of how the original Memory played out. you do know one thing for sure, this won't be easy.

[Memory roll: 3]

cirno⑨
as you watch master go into one of the others you decide to take the reins, cause besides master your the strongest! and obviously the most certified to do this!
as she opened master's she saw a whole bunch of people, and fairies to! wait weren't there no fairy's here? bah, she must've remembered wrong cause they were obviously right there! she then looked towards the one with the big battle bagpipe... or at least that's what master called it, any way she turned master head to her and greeted her "hello!" {note: she does this in a way that would alert anyone who knew curly, such as sonora, that this is NOT curly}

Last edited:
Cassie

"We... We could do that." Cassie replied to Sonora. She overheard the argument in silence until Glynda showed up. She was quite surprised to see Shaa grope her as well; though she would never admit it out loud, it made Cassie a bit glad to realize he treated her the same way he treated every other woman when they met. The reply was also similar: Glynda held out some kind of stick apparatus that caused Shaa to float in the air, then sent him flying into the Curly army, causing quite the mess upon landing. Did she just... The people here are so weird, I swear.
"And who are you?" Glynda talked to Cassie as if nothing happened. "You're armed like a huntress, but I haven't seen you at Beacon. An early guest for the Vytal Festival, perhaps?"
"No, I'm not." Cassie replied. "I'm from the same continent this fanged wyvern came from."
"We were just talking to Oz, actually!" Peter said. "He's sending us there to help them with a Grimm infestation. Also, couldn't we use this thing to train our students to fight it?"
"Absolutely not." Cassie interrupted him. "These are living creatures, not toys. Keep it well fed and in a closure and it shouldn't cause you any more trouble."
"The lady is right, Peter." Glynda added. "These clearly aren't Grimm and shouldn't be treated like so."

Peter

"Oh... Ok."
Just as Peter ended the conversation, Curly opened her eyes, turned to Sonora and greeted her with a very unusual voice.
"Oh no." Was all that Peter managed to say. "It's happened again..."

Oakris saw Glynda throw Shaa without even touching him, and began to shake out of fear, as she realized just how scary the people of this city can be. She then hides behind Cassie's legs, and peered out from behind the woman. "She is scary... Don't let her do that to me..." She said quietly and nervously.

"Oh geez, she is acting in a memory again... I guess her hacking the Scroll is out of the question. Maybe the cops can... No... I do not think even they would like that a big red dog is in Remnant, or even Vale."
"Hello, Curly! How goes it?"
Sonora said with a forced smile, hoping no one would notice that she is faking it, despite it being very obvious.

The odogaron made some strange sounds as it constantly looked around, but eventually gave up and went back over to the group, and saw the new person just throw a smaller person without even landing contact, into a group of smaller versions of the blonde. But once he saw the beautiful woman that is Glynda, he slowly, and Carefully approached her, while getting huge whiffs of her scent.
nimona nimona CapRock CapRock

cirno
"oh you mean master? i'm not master, i'm cirno! also look at all the fairies... wait don't you guys usually shoot fairy's down by now?" cirno asked as she stood up while generating her ice wings. she then looked at the Big RED PUPPY! "oh puppy!" cirno yelled as she flew into the BIG RED PUPPY!

curly
the giant you continues to speak. "I was nearly finished when You appeared. Matter, light, and even time bent inward to one glorious point. But just before critical mass was achieved, You burst into the vacuum and imposed Your will on what remained - even me. I don't know how, but You are preventing the unification. The cycle cannot continue. That is why I must destroy you." once she finished she started to telekineticly throw you around the room, smashing you into different walls.
but as she stops a moment you take advantage and start to fire as much ice as you can at the being while creating as many clones as possible to do the same.

shaa d. mancen
as your flung through a bunch of curly's now rouge clones you can only think one thing. 'worth it' as you fly into the emerald forest.

Cassie

Cassie received Oakris under her wing and positioned herself between the Palico and Glynda. "It's ok, I won't let them near you." She assured.
It was right after that that Curly presented herself as someone else and flew into the Odogaron; though still docile, the flying robot startled it, causing it to circle around Glynda, trying to escape Curly's hug in a rather cartoonish scene.
"Sonora, what the hell is going on?" Cassie asked. "Does she have a personality disorder? Why does everyone here use magic like it's no big deal? I'm feeling like an idiot here."

Peter

"Magic?" Peter asked back in shock. "No, missy, absolutely not! Magic isn't real, everyone knows that!"
"Why is she flying then? How can she shoot ice? How did this lady throw Shaa away without even touching him!?" The foreigner lady sounded very flustered. and confused. Peter tried to respond in a calmer, friendlier tone to soothe her:
"Oh, that? It's just their semblances. Look:" He activated his own semblance to create a portal to his personal stash and switched his Avalanche for his Thunderfangs. He was trying desperatedly to ignore Curly's breakdown; that scene brought up all kinds of terrifying memories on him and he hoped Sonora would deal with it better than himself.
"A semb-what!?"

nimona nimona Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"A Semblance is an ability that varies per person. Mine, for example, is making my horn melodies last longer." Sonora said as she watched the Chaotic scene. "No, she does not have a personality disorder. She acts based on what memory she is going through. In I have no Idea how that works, but could go well, or poorly. In this case... Poorly." Sonora said with an exasperated sigh. "Cirno! Could you please try to not harass any animals right now!? We are kinda in a bad situation here!" Sonora exclaimed as she looked at the robot clinging onto the Odogaron, and the others doing... What ever it is robots do. nimona nimona CapRock CapRock (sorry for the short post, I could not think of much)

cirno
you watch as the new girl asks about magic and some other stuff you don't care about, but before you can answer her, peter says magic isn't real! as you wonder how he could be so smart yet so stupid as well, they talk some more but you got to fix that notion. "peter. magic is real!" you then think about it and decide to elaborate so he understands. "you people may not be able to use it normally but that doesn't mean it's not real. i mean the ice master shot was MY ice magic. and before you say it was part of her semblance, it's not. her semblance gave her my ice magic and the means to use it. that includes that magic that fuels it. but yes semblances and magic are two different things."

curly
the giant you starts to howl as the ice starts to restrict her movements, though using her free arm she telekinetic throws you back, while you throw the reflecting ruby of void at her. when it hits her they implode together for a moment before exploding and then it's all white. then just black. you are standing on nothing.
[you win]
what. those two words just appeared out of nowhere!... must of been your semblance. it's weird.
[choose your reward!]
[Memory training and instant success on hacking attempt + ability to train Memories in dreams]
[or]
[instant level up on 1 Memory of choosing but hacking attempt fails in worst way possible + ability to train Memories in dreams]
huh, you don't know which to choose...

shaa D. mancen
welp you landed, and your auras nearly gone. welp better summon one of your guys, to keep you safe while you walk back to beacon.
[summon roll: 2 aron]
in a small flash aron appears grin and all. "well ma$ter what do you need of me?" "just need you guard me while we go back to beacon, auras running pretty low" alright ma$ter" you say to each other as you both walk towards the very tall and very nice beacon tower. well, with aron, the summon of a mind with by your side whats the worst that could happen.

NevER TeMpT mUrPhY!

Cassie

"So it's like armor skills? Yeah, that makes sense." Cassie answered to Sonora. "Look, memories can be tough to bear sometimes, but this is a bit much, isn't it?" She added. She calmly walked in Curly's way and confronted her:
"Curly, I know you're in there! Quit this now, it's not funny."

Peter

Keep it together, Peter: this isn't Curly and it's not gonna end like last time. She won't even remember what you say here anyway.
"I don't believe you, memory inside of Curly!" Peter shouted back. "And you know what's the best part? I don't have to listen to you." He added with a grin. He then turned to Glynda and said: "Ms. Goodwitch, we got a bit cut out on our talk with Ozpin and didn't really get to talk about our transport. Can we... Borrow an airship?" The Beacon professor had just finished checking on her scroll. She said:
"Yes, I was just discussing the matter with Ozpin. We'll have the aircraft ready in no time. He said he wants you to take two more students with you on the trip. They should be here at any second now..."

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers nimona nimona Chayliel Chayliel

Asher managed his way through the hallways of Beacon academy, he's been living there for years, but he has still always gotten lost. He was supposed to meet a group for a mission to liberate an area infested with Grimm. He kept his eyes darting from room to room, looking for his destination, and upon seeing whatever doors he had to enter, he took a deep breath. Asher was never one for socializing, but he tried his hardest, and missions like these need communication. Asher knew he had to get to know these fellow students if they were going to fight Grimm. He opened the doors with gusto, pushing them far harder than he should have and made them slam into the walls. He grimaced and said in a hushed tone, "Sorry". The sight of a large beast of a man saying sorry with a slouched body was definitely not something that people would see often. He continued his introduction type thing. "I'm Asher. Here for a mission."

Asher managed his way through the hallways of Beacon academy, he's been living there for years, but he has still always gotten lost. He was supposed to meet a group for a mission to liberate an area infested with Grimm. He kept his eyes darting from room to room, looking for his destination, and upon seeing whatever doors he had to enter, he took a deep breath. Asher was never one for socializing, but he tried his hardest, and missions like these need communication. Asher knew he had to get to know these fellow students if they were going to fight Grimm. He opened the doors with gusto, pushing them far harder than he should have and made them slam into the walls. He grimaced and said in a hushed tone, "Sorry". The sight of a large beast of a man saying sorry with a slouched body was definitely not something that people would see often. He continued his introduction type thing. "I'm Asher. Here for a mission."
"Hi Asher! We are going to be going outside of Remnant for this one. Our foreign friends have been attacked by the grimm, and their leader sent them to get help." Sonora said with a glad smile. She then looked at Glynda Goodwitch, and then back at Cassie and Oakris. CapRock CapRock nimona nimona Chayliel Chayliel

cirno
"first off, new lady masters just fine, heck i can feel that's shes almost done, and peter, you may not have to listin to me but that dosn't mean it's not true, hmph! well mastrs finished up so shes so bye!" cirno said as curlys body deactivated again before rebooting again.

curly
after some debate you decide "i choose the second one!"
[option two chosen]
[have a good time]
as you finish reading the last part, you feel yourself returning to the forefront as you watch cirno fly away back to your mind. 'what the hell did she do while i was in that Memory..." you wonder as you come back online and look around. huh, 'nother guys here, though he looks familiar... oh well. then you notice the little guys flying around... and the fact that your on the big dog now "how'd i get on the dog, and where the little pests come from? " you ask as you stare around confused on what you missed

shaa D. mancen
[resist murphy roll: 1\100 crit fail]
you are currently running for your life with aron as you are pelted by a hoard of thing witch your pretty sure curly has something to do with, and a oum damn alpha nevermore... and neither of you have a ranged option "run fa$ter ma$ter! there gaining on u$!" "F#########################k!!!!!!!!"

yukari
you look down at the little thing before you, a old light, with a holding thing full of strange devices, which you take back to your nest as you keep one of your new portels to keep watch on the Large Light's and the strange ones, that your sure will lead you to the one you wish to kill.you keep another on the strange land you barely remember from your creation. as you try to decipher how one of the strange devices work, you make... something happen and it displays a group of lights, but they do not have any lights. they stay still, and produce no fear or anything at all. one of the fake Lights is the one you took the devices from. apparnetly it was apart of a pack... why does that thought make a... unfamiliar feeling sit in you gut, an unpleasent one... bah, put it out of your head! you look around at the crystals around your nest that the lights use, to take your mind off the feeling. you will figure these things out... until then, it's best to stay low... and to prepare to move when the Lights and strange lights go to your target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back