• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Cinder x OC

Mossino

This account is now unused and inactive.
As the name above suggestions, I really want to do a RP as Cinder, with your OC! The plot is really variable, as I can see Cinder in a multitude of situations.

Hit me up if you are interested!

Care to explain how my character a fox faunus named Aidyn would fit in?

Heh very similar to the skeleton I had xD

~~~~~
00b0fb204fd20f1f2e98eaec4c9024c9e2ee7fe0_hq.jpg

Name: Aidyn Cadium Enrí

Species: Faunus

Height: 5"8'

Weight: 120Lbs.

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Orange

Scars/Injuries: none

Weapon: Shakujo (looks like)https://orig10.deviantart.net/9a2f/f/2012/174/1/f/sha_gojyo_wip_by_23rdangel-d54jhpq.jpg

Semblance: Mind linking; The power to link minds with other living being, sharing thoughts, memories, emotions or feelings.
~Side effects include but are not limited to:
Linked beings may share the damage/death of each other.
May be limited to certain number of targets at a time. In his case its 1.
May be irreversible/permanent. (not likely >.> for the sake of the rp)

Dislikes: being told what to do; makes him a hard team player.

Personality: A fun loving mischievous fox who loves to drink and talk smack. Although he loves company of others and does this out of fun. All be it he doesn't like being told what to do and will fight if necessary.

Biography: An Ex-college student from Mistral, looking for something more. He has an Irish accent due to being part of the northern settlements. Though he is on his own his parents much like Weiss's didn't want him traveling too far. He yerns to better himself and help out the community as much as he can. Though he tends to be a one horse show pony.
~~~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back