• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY-based closed group [not searching]

EmberYouth

almost always confused
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm a huge fan of the RWBY series by Rooster Teeth, and a RWBY roleplay was actually what made me want to start watching the show five years ago. I'm very interested in doing a group RP based on RWBY, with the following specifications:
● No involvement of any canon characters, except maybe the teachers of the academies.
● Preferably no OCs related, in any way, to any canon characters.
● Could occur a few years before the events of RWBY so as to not mess up the canon plot and timeline.
● Long-term if possible; I have high expectations since on the previous site I was on, we had started a second season.

Requirements:
● The reason why I ask for a closed group is because I'm usually the only one in a different timezone than the rest, and more RPers leads to a heck ton of posts during the time I'm busy or asleep. Limited number of characters also gives every player a good control over the plot in my opinion.
● I literally suck at making up plots, so I'd need a co-GM to help me with setting everything up and managing things while I'm away due to said timezone.
● It would be preferable for you to have at least the basic knowledge of the history and lore of the show. I'm not saying you should be a walking encyclopedia on RWBY, but lack of proper information can lead to contradiction with the facts of the show, which I'd have a problem with.
● Enough characters (not necessarily players) to form two full teams- that means 8 characters. You can make two if this search doesn't get a good enough response.
● I won't stress on literacy, but it would be better if everyone is capable of putting out at least one well-written paragraph of not less than six sentences.
● Even genders is not a must, but a little variety would be nice, like maybe five against three. I also don't mind romance of any sexuality, or lack thereof.

Please reply below or PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back