• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby au w/ two possible plots

Elysium

Nuts
Heyo

So I've kind of fallen off with watching the show, but love the rwbyverse and the ideas within. So I've been thinking of creating an au RP.

I have two ideas in mind, to be fleshed out with oc characters on both sides of the conflict, including adult characters.

First idea is going through roughly similar arcs to the show until the fall of beacon, then we make it up as we go.

Second, we skip the school stuff and get right into a whole war arc, which will be plotted by the villains and I.

Seems like we may be going with the second idea, which means the minimum age is 17.

But again, if you want to play a veteran huntress in her thirties, go for it. Since the fall would have affected more than just the students, I think it would be cool to see how random Joe Hunter, or teacher lady, gets affected.

Greetings old friend! I'm quite interested in this if you have the space!

aw shiet, here we go again

And then there's this guy. Whatup dude.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire what's the difference? I don't mind either as long as they aren't OP, either in terms of character capability or character privilege (i.e. being able to mobilize a battalion of soldiers on a whim).

But on the flip side, a pro soldier would be equipped and trained better than a student or all but the veteran hunters, so he/she might start the rp a bit tougher.

And then there's this guy. Whatup dude.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire what's the difference? I don't mind either as long as they aren't OP, either in terms of character capability or character privilege (i.e. being able to mobilize a battalion of soldiers on a whim).

But on the flip side, a pro soldier would be equipped and trained better than a student or all but the veteran hunters, so he/she might start the rp a bit tougher.

The short explanation is this specific case is Autonomy. A Field Grade would have more autonomy than a Company Grade.

Winter Schnee and Ironwood didn’t seem like they were that much better equipped than the other veteran hunters.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire I could be wrong about better equipment then, I haven't watched the show at all since the end on the season where they found the first artifact at Mistral academy.

You can be either.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire I could be wrong about better equipment then, I haven't watched the show at all since the end on the season where they found the first artifact at Mistral academy.

You can be either.
Granted Ironwood did have cybernetics but that’s just an Atlas thing because Atlas has tech like that. The Atlesians piloting the Paladins or running around in the armored suits with rifle aren’t hunters but normal soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back