• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby au w/ two possible plots

to Elysium since he's the head honcho--I'm just the guy who made the server in which, I could send you the link
Yeah, I'd appreciate an invite. Thank you. Also I tried sending a pm to Elysion and it classified my message as spam so I couldn't send it.

Yeah, I'd appreciate an invite. Thank you. Also I tried sending a pm to Elysion and it classified my message as spam so I couldn't send it.
In that case, try PMing me your character(you DID check the CS thread, right) then I'll relay it to him--Is that aight, Elysium Elysium

So turns out, I can't send PMs due to me being new. I haven't reached the required amount of posts yet it seems. Is there anyway I can post my character somewhere else? Sorry about the confusion.
edit #1: I can't reply to messages either.
edit #2: I have resolved it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back