• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale

Huh? Why did I need to know that?

Also, I hope it's okay that Lazuli claimed one of the beds against the wall. She wouldn't feel comfortable with the ones in the middle. And are we rearranging our room like RWBY did or keeping the same layout like JNPR?

amdreams said:
Huh? Why did I need to know that?
Also, I hope it's okay that Lazuli claimed one of the beds against the wall. She wouldn't feel comfortable with the ones in the middle. And are we rearranging our room like RWBY did or keeping the same layout like JNPR?
Whoops, sorry, was suppose to tell you something else... which was 15 days 'till my Birthday

that was suppose to be for @GrieveWriter and @The Succubi Queen

You may arrange your rooms if you can come to a conclusion all of your teammates agree with.

Last edited by a moderator:
amdreams said:
@The Succubi Queen
Is it bad that I want to say that even with Herb and Teal in the room, Hansi doesn't have to worry about being seen by anyone more masculine than Lazuli?
Lazuli the girl with a pet rock that makes this face

5644_1.jpg

amdreams said:
@The Succubi Queen
Is it bad that I want to say that even with Herb and Teal in the room, Hansi doesn't have to worry about being seen by anyone more masculine than Lazuli?
Oh my god, maybe. I can change my post again, if needed. I'm just a dumb and decided "Of course Hansi sleeps in tiny nightgowns, she's 6 feet tall and nothing else will fit her nicely!" and then bam! wait, there are boys in the room. But comedy, so tiny nightie is here to stay.

Huh. Another contrast. Lazuli sleeps in oversized pajama tops and shorts. Something about if she wears big clothes, she'll grow into them.

And Tealiose is creepy and sleeps fully clothed. Well, will till he trusts his roommates, he does not trust what they will do if they see him.

Beo sleeps fully clothed too as she a: does not own pajamas and B: does not like getting dressed in the morning so she just dresses for the next day before going to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back