• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Jeez, Mel, way to take care of your team! Leaving Warzii to limp behind while you pamper Beo and Lilith. You useless lesbian. xD
Jkjk, but In a way I think that kinda fits Mel as a character? Being so distracted by taking care of a couple of her teammates that she forgets the toughest one, even if he's hurt?

[/QUOTE]
BTW I want Hazel's team to be TEAM HNTR

She's in Beacon Scouting out Competition for the tournament.

shadowz1995 said:
Hi child, this is the last thing I shall do before I get some sleep.

Mel, Hansi, Herb, and Warzii defeated the last creep, with much bickering and a lot of beating each other up.

Then, most of them battled the Kaiju Kong, but their overall inability to work together lead to them running away.

At one point during this conflict, Hansi ran to find Argen and maybe recruit his help. Unable to find him, she returned to the battle to encourage Herb to escape.

Best thing to do is say you left while they were busy fighting each other and the Grimm. If you need more details, PM me.

Yeah sounds like him. Just grabbed one of the relics and bounced lol. Though Argen does owe Hansi in his mind so he will repay the debt. He just continued with his mission

@The Succubi Queen and @GrieveWriter

I can handle Hazel being in a team full of NPCs since she was the last character entered and such

Here's my idea

Team HART

Hazel Hearst Helmsley

Aqua-Marie Hickenbottom

Rosa Ramon

Tawny Nash

Tell me if it's okay with you guys since I don't wanna force people to Put up with Hazel's shit

theManCalledSting said:
You okay with that?
Moi? This is not exactly a decision that involves me, beyond the "spare" member perhaps wanting another character of mine to play off of as a partner.

But, if you want my thoughts: I wonder if Hazel should have a team all to herself, essentially. I think that might solidfy her too much as an antagonistic figure, perhaps robbing her of the chance to be a dynamic and complex character? If you set her apart with a bunch of flat cronies, will she have anyone else to play off of to help develop her character? Just a thought I had.

I think I could see @TenaciousTinkerer @shadowz1995 @MicoTheDarkReaper Characters and Hazel as a team, and perhaps @Ian Temero's Saffron and (again, just if needed/wanted) my character?

I just think I see Hazel as a better character surrounded by other players to give her socially influenced character growth, more than on her own with nothing to tame her antagonistic high school queen bee persona. I mean, that's essentially how I built Hansi. She runs of of how other people react to her, because most of her core traits are essentially negative.

But, Saffron seems to be more of an outgoing social character who can be playful/friendly with all manner of people, making him a great character to roleplay out of a team

This reasoning is why characters like Sun and Neptune don't have established team members, but ones like Weiss and Ren need them to be fully developed characters.

TL;DR- Do we want to put Hazel alone where she'll have no one to punch the bitch out of her? Or do we want to stick her in a team and force some character growth?

@TenaciousTinkerer[/URL] @shadowz1995 @MicoTheDarkReaper Characters and Hazel as a team, and perhaps @Ian Temero's Saffron and (again, just if needed/wanted) my character?

I just think I see Hazel as a better character surrounded by other players to give her socially influenced character growth, more than on her own with nothing to tame her antagonistic high school queen bee persona. I mean, that's essentially how I built Hansi. She runs of of how other people react to her, because most of her core traits are essentially negative.

But, Saffron seems to be more of an outgoing social character who can be playful/friendly with all manner of people, making him a great character to roleplay out of a team

This reasoning is why characters like Sun and Neptune don't have established team members, but ones like Weiss and Ren need them to be fully developed characters.

TL;DR- Do we want to put Hazel alone where she'll have no one to punch the bitch out of her? Or do we want to stick her in a team and force some character growth?
Don't worry, I won't play Hazel as a complete Ass... also I kinda think Aqua-Marie would slap her for being too much of an ass

@TenaciousTinkerer[/URL] @shadowz1995 @MicoTheDarkReaper Characters and Hazel as a team, and perhaps @Ian Temero's Saffron and (again, just if needed/wanted) my character?

Hazel's best friend is a Bisexual Flirt

theManCalledSting said:
Hazel's best friend is a Bisexual Flirt
I'll defer to all those other players in this, since it's not really my decision to make.

But I think having you play all the NPC's might be a little much?

But then again

tumblr_m845ljtLSs1qbl6qfo1_500.gif

Oh I promise all of you when the time comes, I'll give you the Headliner, the Showstopper and if I'm feeling feisty I'm gonna give you Lil' Ms. Mainevent

theManCalledSting said:
Oh I promise all of you when the time comes, I'll give you the Headliner, the Showstopper and if I'm feeling feisty I'm gonna give you Lil' Ms. Mainevent
I more meant too much power. Giving you control over 5 characters might be too much influence.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I more meant too much power. Giving you control over 5 characters might be too much influence.

[/QUOTE]
Only going to play only two of them... trying to give the feel of a bigger world

But I get were you're coming from

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides, they're nothing more than Hazel's mooks at this point and should be disregarded as too much of a threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back