• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale

@GrieveWriter

1. The name Melania is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Melania is: Dark. Latin Meaning: The name Melania is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Melania is: Dark.

Like I said, doesn't seem like a big deal.

Now I just have to wait for Jeda to fix that post and for any others to join up and we can start in several hours or so.

GrieveWriter said:
Like I said, doesn't seem like a big deal.
Now I just have to wait for Jeda to fix that post and for any others to join up and we can start in several hours or so.
Getting pump to finally use that Smoke Screen Semblance!

Oh, also, if there need to be any changes to my character's name to fit a team name, I can easily work that, so long as It's some version of blue/purple. Any notes for me @GrieveWriter? I just want to make sure I don't get too excited for this character before I have to change something major.

Well (@The Succubi Queen ) I just want to know what Hansi Kharaba has to do with purple and blue, just for insight.

And as a Transfer Student I take it that means something like instead of going to their traditional school she came here for some reason or other?

GrieveWriter said:
Well (@The Succubi Queen ) I just want to know what Hansi Kharaba has to do with purple and blue, just for insight.
And as a Transfer Student I take it that means something like instead of going to their traditional school she came here for some reason or other?
Han Blue/Purple is a color, a natural variation of Indigo used in dyes. It's best described as a sort of Electric Blue, verging towards purple. I can look up more details, if you'd like. Hansi is just my variation of it to make it suit a more feminine character. Again, the name can be changed to suit team names or simply a scheme, so long as it remains in the Blue/Indigo/Purple spectrum.

Yes, she's from rather far away from Vale, and will likely be quite the fish out of water in the big foreign city. If that seems to stretch into the Mary Sue territory, it can easily be changed. I just like to start my characters a little out of their element. It forces them to interact with others a bit more.

GrieveWriter said:
Oh and by the way Jeda your sheet seems to have a critical misspelling in the Likes section
It would seem that the word 'Animals' was replaced by 'Grimm' for some reason, it seems like a minor mistake but we will need to fix that to avoid any misconceptions with other players.
I meant for it to be Grimm. Taming one isn't something he's been too successful with, but I'll change it if it suits your fancy.

and the change has been made. I also changed his to a red flower so the image rule and name rule works.

Very Well (@The Succubi Queen ) it looks okay.

(@Jeda Teq ) Since its literally impossible for a person to tame Grimm, I just wanted some clarity on that

However, if he attempts to do this without positive results then it won't be a problem for it to be a hobby.

And I thank you for choosing a Red flower, that was irking me for a bit, and I suppose using his last name in speech will be perfectly fine.

But do remember that in time we will discuss the various limits of gravity manipulation, in excessively intricate detail.

GrieveWriter said:
But do remember that in time we will discuss the various limits of gravity manipulation, in excessively intricate detail.
I'm aware. I already thought of it. He can create a field that effects things within a four feet radius and can transfer an effect to another, via touch, for a couple seconds.

Only affecting those of weakened aura or non Aura entities, while also being considerably difficult to perform multiple times.

Very Good, @MoltenLightning , now if you could briefly explain what you plan on using Density Manipulation for in terms of abilities then we can just about wrap up finalizing your character.

Okay @RedLikeRoses , everything seems to check out but could you explain the parameters of the Semblace in greater depth?

What does she become part of the shadows, is this negated by light sources, does it drain her the longer she uses it, what's up?

GrieveWriter said:
Okay @RedLikeRoses , everything seems to check out but could you explain the parameters of the Semblace in greater depth?
What does she become part of the shadows, is this negated by light sources, does it drain her the longer she uses it, what's up?
I tried to fix it... Hope it's better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back