• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale

(@MoltenLightning )

If you could briefly explain what you plan on using Density Manipulation for in terms of abilities then we can just about wrap up finalizing your character.

(@Kurai Okami )

If you could go read the rules real quick, that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
(@MoltenLightning )

Well we seem to have a trend here about using semblances that effect others only for those with weak aura or none at all, so I'd recommend we keep to it. However, if you'd rather say that affecting others is quite draining then that is also an option.

I have changed it. (Also, could we clear up the Character Sign-Up Tab? Its getting really cluttered, and I can't get to my character very easily.)

Cleared up Character Sign up, also character limits will depend on the type of players we have. I know that once we get started there's a high chance of players leaving so I'll keep it up until we're done with the initiation, after that we take what we can get and that's it.

If you wish to discuss who you want to be teamed up with, it would be recommended to get it out of the way in here while the story picks up.

GrieveWriter said:
If you wish to discuss who you want to be teamed up with, it would be recommended to get it out of the way in here while the story picks up.
ok! but does anyone have a list of accepted characters?

Yea, I'd like that...

RedLikeRoses said:
Hold on.. I honestly don't want to force someone to have an an I or a Y in their name, I was kind of hoping we could work with the names we have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back