• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale

It will not be serious until I get the Bronchitis I get every year, Then it will bad because I have very intense asthma this year which really blows.

. . . You say that awfully casually for the severity of it. Anyway, stay. . . warm? Cool? I don't know what you do for bronchitis. Stay relatively healthy? May whatever ails you be banished to the forbidden realm as soon as it crosses your threshold? Something like that I guess.

The Succubi Queen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5026-ian-temero/ said:
@Ian Temero[/URL], Did lilith use the makeshift sling Hansi made her? It's not really important, I just wanted to know.
If Hansi put it on her than yes. While she won't ask for help, but she also wont refuse it is offered.

BlackJack said:
It will not be serious until I get the Bronchitis I get every year, Then it will bad because I have very intense asthma this year which really blows.
Drink lots of hot tea with honey in it, that'll ease it a bit. But then again, I recommend hot tea as a remedy for literally anything soo....

Well it's not like freaking out about it online will help xD but to be honest I have bronchitis every year and I know how to make it chill out and I am surrounded by medical students so I think I will be good for the most part.

In the meantime help me come up with the name for the last team.

And if we could figure out who goes on the last team and who gets with unnamed team members before then that would be great.

GrieveWriter said:
In the meantime help me come up with the name for the last team.
And if we could figure out who goes on the last team and who gets with unnamed team members before then that would be great.
Well, we got Sova, Hazel, Saffron, @theManCalledSting, do either one of you want to team up with NPC's and maybe my other character? That's up to you.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Well, we got Sova, Hazel, Saffron, @theManCalledSting, do either one of you want to team up with NPC's and maybe my other character? That's up to you.

[/QUOTE]
I'm up for it as long as Hazel's up first

Last edited by a moderator:
The Succubi Queen]oh shit we forgot Warzii [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22655-jeda-teq/ said:
@Jeda Teq[/URL] I am so sorry, we left you behind.
LoL, It's fine. If it came down to it WarZii would put down anything in his way... I think. LoL

Jeez, Mel, way to take care of your team! Leaving Warzii to limp behind while you pamper Beo and Lilith. You useless lesbian. xD

Jkjk, but In a way I think that kinda fits Mel as a character? Being so distracted by taking care of a couple of her teammates that she forgets the toughest one, even if he's hurt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back