• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale

Hm, in terms of the Kaiju Kong though. I'd focus on limiting the movement of the arms before taking the legs out of the equation entirely. It may not do much but at the very least, it should limit the movements of the grimm and we can focus on taking out the other parts as we go. Focusing on the arms first may not be so smart since that's its main weapon of attack, so it'd be easy to just swat at us like flies. However, if we take out the legs, and give it something else to focus on, its movements may get sloppy enough for us to find an opening for the arms.

A sniper or anyone with heavy power artillery would be really handy for this thing, but we'll make due with what we got.

Last edited by a moderator:
amdreams said:
Hm, in terms of the Kaiju Kong though. I'd focus on limiting the movement of the arms before taking the legs out of the equation entirely. It may not do much but at the very least, it should limit the movements of the grimm and we can focus on taking out the other parts as we go. Focusing on the arms first may not be so smart since that's its main weapon of attack, so it'd be easy to just swat at us like flies. However, if we take out the legs, and give it something else to focus on, its movements may get sloppy enough for us to find an opening for the arms.
A sniper or anyone with heavy power artillery would be really handy for this thing, but we'll make due with what we got.
Actually, Hazel's a sniper...

By extension, that would mean I get the excuse to bring in Sova as well, and anyone else who was recently accepted to cause a bigger muckus in this situation, so possibly preferable not to do that when the arc's already near finishing.

I'm fairly sure it would be more fun either way to just use the makeup of people currently there and see what creative solution you can do to kill it~

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's about to lose an arm so a creative finisher is all that's really needed at this point. One that gets around whatever attacks and defenses it has left before it can free its legs.

Okay, arm's done with but its still using what its got, and Teal's boomerangs won't last long with it thrashing its leg around like that.

amdreams said:
Lazuli . . . is probably going to slap Hansi and Herb.
Good, Hansi deserves all the smacks. I need people to beat her into giving a damn about other people's opinions.

And now she's missing the action on a wild goose chase, wonderful writing moment, me.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Good, Hansi deserves all the smacks. I need people to beat her into giving a damn about other people's opinions.
And now she's missing the action on a wild goose chase, wonderful writing moment, me.

[/QUOTE]
Character development! :D

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Good, Hansi deserves all the smacks. I need people to beat her into giving a damn about other people's opinions.

[/QUOTE]
You wanna keep Kaiju Kong's mouth open so Mel can make him go boom

You can leave it there, just, you're trying to poke at people who may or may not be there, just be patient and go do some stuff to pass the time until you see that juicy juicy red ping alert.

She looks interesting enough to see be played, semblance is very, odd, but it works.

Should hopefully be a nice read to see her in play, along with the few other newer characters as well.

On that note, very very eager to use Sova, partially because I haven't really done much in the roleplay in general.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
She looks interesting enough to see be played, semblance is very, odd, but it works.
Should hopefully be a nice read to see her in play, along with the few other newer characters as well.

On that note, very very eager to use Sova, partially because I haven't really done much in the roleplay in general.
Wanna try a Conversation so you can try it out with my Character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back