• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Adventures in Vale

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Hansi will feel no remorse. You insulted her teammate, you will die. Screw your half baked plow to garner sympathy, not Hansi's thing.

[/QUOTE]
Good, Mel's a runner... why you think she even left Atlas.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Hansi will feel no remorse. You insulted her teammate, you will die. Screw your half baked plow to garner sympathy, not Hansi's thing.

[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna be the nazi here, I think you mean ploy.

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Its not really that, its just I felt like maybe Herb's rage was a little mistimed and maybe shoulda happened after you two had made up

[/QUOTE]
It's cool, might lead to some stronger character developing moments later down the line.

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Its not really that, its just I felt like maybe Herb's rage was a little mistimed and maybe shoulda happened after you two had made up

[/QUOTE]
Oh no, there was going to be no making up. Mel had already said mean things about Herb and only Hansi gets to be mean to Herb.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Oh no, there was going to be no making up. Mel had already said mean things about Herb and only Hansi gets to be mean to Herb.

[/QUOTE]
just wait until Hazel debuts...

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Will Hansi ever accept or decline Herb's piggyback offer?

[/QUOTE]
She already said no

"Because, you're not my replacement."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Hansi will feel no remorse. You insulted her teammate, you will die. Screw your half baked ploy to garner sympathy, not Hansi's thing.

[/QUOTE]
Cold and stupid since we've become Grimm magnets with all these Negative Emotions

theManCalledSting said:
Thanks to Herb my character has one good eye also... you kinda screwed us... Aren't the grimm attracted to Negative Emotions???
Calm down bruh, Herb is a killing machine, he'll destroy anything in his path

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Calm down bruh, Herb is a killing machine, he'll destroy anything in his path

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but we're also dealing with King Kong...

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]M8, Team HAWT can and will fuck King Kong up, Hansi can be like the planes and Herb will act like the Doughboys, trying to fuck him up.

[/QUOTE]
But was it not Beauty that Killed the Beast?

Hitler came to play because he was actually really active in the 1910's as a painter and artist. Thats at least when I think King Kong is set, and why the hell not add a little bit of our favorite Austrian in there?

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Hitler came to play because he was actually really active in the 1910's as a painter and artist. Thats at least when I think King Kong is set, and why the hell not add a little bit of our favorite Austrian in there?

[/QUOTE]
If that art school accepted him WWII would have either been better or worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back