• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: A New Year At Beacon

tumblr_mam0wuYmLC1rsuy5r.gif

Have fun. ^^ was rewatching rwby. Did your sister fall from the sky? Did she just ride in on an ursa? Did she run all this way with a deathstalker on her tail? Lmao love the whole, i cant make that jump slams the ground, sails across with the rocket mallet. xD

I don't know if we need a new person since I think someone else asked but I have a friend who's had his eye on this rp. I could point him to this if you wish.

I'm not the moderator, but I think that's a good idea. We need a new character now.

Anyways, I'm starting to write my post now.

Just gonna come by and say, I'm the person @amdreams mentioned, Just to put a note out there, I would like to join the role play at some point. Just throwing it out there so that even if @SdrawcabDaer comes round here and proceeds with their character, for the future if someone else drops if I am able to replace said person. At least before things get too set in stone hopefully.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TenaciousTinkerer" data-cite="TenaciousTinkerer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="118869" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just gonna come by and say, I'm the person <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/552-amdreams/" data-mentionid="552">@amdreams</a> mentioned, Just to put a note out there, I would like to join the role play at some point. Just throwing it out there so that even if <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14041-sdrawcabdaer/" data-mentionid="14041">@SdrawcabDaer</a> comes round here and proceeds with their character, for the future if someone else drops if I am able to replace said person. At least before things get too set in stone hopefully.</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Sensei Fox" data-cite=""Sensei Fox" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="118869" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Go ahead and make a student character then. Just in case we have anyone else drop.</div></blockquote>

<p>

Might not want to mention a then name, since with the team names already sorted out we can't just have a random letter in the mix.</p>

Riiighteo.

Now to finish this drawing then for Cobalt. Well after america's cake day at least.

and

Bills352 said:
Might not want to mention a then name, since with the team names already sorted out we can't just have a random letter in the mix.
Last name is set, first name is up in the air for what it can be.

We could use a J or an E for Team JAGR (Jagger) or make the team name RAGE. I'll try to scrabble out other options if you can't get any names off of those letters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back