• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: A New Year At Beacon

pridedzoey said:
Yes..new rwby rp.....I'll.... Try to get myself a CS up and over
Your CS looks great, but I do need your character's name to relate to a color in some way.

I've never really seen much of RWBY (the animation always got me, But I might actually start watching it so I can learn more.

The animation got me at first too, but I started to like it after a few episodes. The second season brought a big improvement to animation so that was lovely.

I gotta say, I hate animation currently, but it is hilarious.

Also, I added the weapons pictures. Forgot to the first time around.

It is really well written. The action sequences are great as well. Although, that may just be me being a fanboy of Monty Oum since seeing Haloid.

They are short. I've gotten used to watching oddly timed episodes because I've watched RoosterTeeth and Red vs Blue for a while. But they do have a reasoning for the sporadic timing of their episodes.

Basically, it boils down to the story that they want to tell. If they set a standard time for each episode, they have to put filler or something else to lengthen it. Alternately, if they want run over the standard time, they would have to cut parts that they wanted in the episode.

Wait, I already see 8 CS's up... so that kind of fills up the team slots. That is depressing, I guess I am on lay-away

Maybe; just sucks since I was looking forward to posting a CS today, but of course work decides to be busy today and I could not get here earlier.

Well, in the interest check it says that you can also be a teacher or villain. And it also said that if there's an overwhelming amount of students there will be 3 teams.

You can still post a character! ^_^

Well, we don't know if all these CS's are going to be accepted, right? I mean just posting one up doesn't mean you get an automatic in. There's a chance one could be rejected. Though this is a rather negative way of looking at things . . .

Ignore me and pay attention to the guy up there. Or girl. I dunno.

Don't give up because you assume there isn't a spot. That is loser talk! We are rpers! We charge in with nothing but dreams, a couple muses and a keyboard!

Plus, I like reading characters.

Well, not lacking inspiration; I'll try and make a presentable character post here in a little while and just hope for the best.

I hadn't even seen RWBY when I made my CS, it can't be that bad.

Though I did finish S1 in the time between then and now

Season 2 is tonight and tomorrow, I have my last bit on online homework for the summer right now though.

Now here's the big thing, what are team names going to be? H,S,K,L,J,A,K, and N are the available letters.

Just saying, everyone that was on the interest check gets priority, so your spots are saved.

Ive decided that I'll make a 3rd team anyway to make sure everyone possible gets to participate.

I decided to go with a music based name.... Sense it sorta fits with the backstory. And her character.... Makes more sense I think when you look at the etymology of the 2 names..

I mean...I COULD change it...but...I like how I did it

Whoo! Boy do I love me some character creation. Even though I am a bit iffy on the final outcome, I would RP every day with my guy if I could.

pridedzoey said:
I decided to go with a music based name.... Sense it sorta fits with the backstory. And her character.... Makes more sense I think when you look at the etymology of the 2 names..
I mean...I COULD change it...but...I like how I did it
Your naming is nice, but I did specifically put in the criteria for the name on the character sheet. I'm going to have to ask you to actually follow that.

Fair enough....gimmie some time and I'll do the ole name switch

Annnnd name changed Samantha is now saffron...as in a shade of golden yellow.. I believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back