• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: A New Year At Beacon

@Shade Wraith I still need you to change your name to fit the K in Team KOLD. Also, it needs to have a color relation. Finally, if you're going to carry that many swords you need to know that your mobility is going to be seriously hindered.

So I just turned and looked at myself in my mirror and almost freaked myself out, my hair looks like a rat's nest

ShadowedNexus said:
So I just turned and looked at myself in my mirror and almost freaked myself out, my hair looks like a rat's nest
Long hair problems, I know the feel.

Not many things k can relate to in terms of colors, i though berg would be good as if to refer to ice bergs which are usually blue but ill think of something else i guess.

Heres an idea. Remember in RWBY how they did premier fights for the main characters in the RWBY team? Why dont we all do that in separate threads and have our links to them in our signature? I also have friends on deviantart who wouldnt mind drawing up our characters for us.

Or we can just ask Sensei Fox to make another tab specifically for Intro battles and post there... just a thought.

I could do that.

@Bills352 @amdreams @SwiftThunder @FamousRed @pridedzoey @Plushie

(I think I've tagged everyone.)

We now have a second IC thread so you can write up a trailer/battle intro for your character at your leisure. Basically, you can create a written version of one of the RWBY trailers specifically for your character. There's no limits on what you can do, so have fun!

Also, I'll be skipping us to the morning at the cliffs shortly since there isn't any socializing going on.

I've been really sick lately and it's been hard for me to keep up with this, but I'm almost about to post. If you could wait that would be great. ;)

FamousRed said:
I've been really sick lately and it's been hard for me to keep up with this, but I'm almost about to post. If you could wait that would be great. ;)
No worries. Take your time.

So the new mobile site is interesting.

I've been spending my time typing my Trailer, and then I click on your post in my alert box. Suddenly, RPnation goes neon and everything changes. What...just.... what happened?

It isn't just for Mobile apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back