• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Running with wolves [Open for one more]

Raku

Four Thousand Club
Running with wolves

The year is 2023. ISIS has grown immensely and military powers like America, Russia, and Britain have had no success in stopping them. Now a threat to the world's powers, many other countries have decided to put their differences aside and fight a common enemy. An elite counter terrorist organization was formed to fight the seemingly unstoppable war machine known as the Islamic State. The name of this organization is the Wolfpack. Countries from all over have sent the best of the best to the Wolfpack training facility, many being rejected. The training is vigorous and harsh work, but it's all about separating the wheat from the chaff. You however, have made it here. The true question now is, will you prove your worth?

Im planning on doing a hosted project because our charrys will be fighting in different places. So I will have to officially start this after the update. Just tell me your interested and I will get back to you.

@Twyllvarlais @Datbrony

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see people are still in. I'll get a thread for characters up soon and we'll just copy and paste them to an HP.

Sure. You charry has to have been in the Wolfpack for 5 years. You're a Disturbed fan?

Sounds good, and works for me. As for being a Disturbed fan I am, always enjoyed their music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back