• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Running for your life (OPEN + ACCEPTING)

((Back))

Richard had completelly frozen up as he saw his cellphone being completelly destroyed. The Huntsman couldn't believe the Elttia had the guts of letting someone be screwed over and be captured, despite it being a lie he was caught of guard. "Gone... I can't believe it's all gone" he thought to himself as he observed the broken pieces that had fallen to the ground. Richard glared to where he thought the Elttia would be, based on the position of the hovering revolver. The man grabbed the gun and pulled it to him rather quickly. "I'm going to need this much more than you do now..." he said in an eerie tone, ready to walk away if he sucessfully got the gun back.

((I'm going to be a little busy today, so I might take a while to post every now and then.))

Elise sighed, quickly forming a cloud over @xScreaminGhostx, then letting it hail on his head. She laughed, enjoying being a troll. She then saw the man in the distance grab a gun, and she growled. She sent a strong gust of wind over to him, trying to warn him that she was watching.

Jacen smirked and laughed, looking at then man then back at the girl. "So- You know these people?" He asked, recovering from the comedy "Because I was going to mug you at first-" He smirked and laughed even more, getting very into the laughing.

Luna tried to tug the gun away but he had it. But she had also gotten rid of the camera and whatever else of footage was on there. Luna stuffed her weapon away in her clothes so that it turned invisible. She strode to the door of the house, about to go inside.

Elise glared at him. "One, I don't know these people, but I'm pretty sure they're somewhat like me. With the exception of the camera guy, of course. Two, you mug me and I'll make you wish you were dead." She then looked on as the girl disappeared in the distance. Elise grinned, "Oh she left." She cracked her knuckles. "But she left the job undone. I'll handle it."

"Ey! Ey! No! Why would I pack some guns if I wasn't going to use 'em- Don't worry. You seem cool." With that he took out his Desert Eagle, pushing the back out and releasing it, reloading. He placed a finger over the trigger, ready to go up to the I'm uncultured.

Richard simply walked away, the gust of wind warning the Huntsman about the presence of two other Elttias. The man looked away right after seeing the the other two's faces and continued walking, mostly due to the fact that he would definitely not be in a good situation if he decided to foolishly go against the two. "At least I have an idea of where the other's are..." he thought to himself as he kept a mental note of the directions he needed to take to return here. He looked at the house once more, mostly to see if the invisible Elttia had shown his form in some way. Seeing as he couldn't see her anywhere, he continued his way home, his expression becoming more and more enraged as the thoughts of having lost all his work began to sink in.

Luna snickered and swung the door open. Stepping inside and shutting the door behind her, she got a glimpse of the man leaving with fury. She saw Zeke lying down, Val comforting him, and Squalo preparing food. She had no idea where Mike was though. Luna walked over beside Zeke and Val, reappearing right next to them. She hadn't hoped to startle them, but she tended to do that quite a bit.

Valentina jumped slightly when she saw the door open and closed. She relaxed when Luna appeared next to her Valentina smiled softly when she Luna. "I was wondering where you went Luna." Valentina continued to move her fingers though Zeke's hair softly and gently as she spoke to Luna. "Zeke should be fine now, he lost some amount of blood from the wound....I should have paid attention to my surroundings instead of crying my eyes out. Sorry that something like this happened." Valentina looked down at Zeke and sighed softly. She knew she shouldn't be blaming herself but she felt like it was her fault that Zeke got wounded.

(Sorry for the late reply! I was taking care of something.)

Elise stopped, then stuck an arm out, trying to stop @xScreaminGhostx. "No, let's just leave him be. I don't like killing things unless they're giving me problems. I suppose you can go after him if you wish." With that, she walked ahead, trying to find a way to spy on the other people. Her curiosity was killing her. She spotted a window and looked through it from a distance, watching them.

Jacen walked down the road, following the Huntsman, His gun back in his pocket. Through the crowd and many buildings he could still see him.

Richard continued walking throught the streets, entering the woods after a while. He was way too distracted over his own thoughts to notice the horned Elttia following him.

With that Jacen turned into the woods too, sticking to the side. He walked and a few leaves crumpled- Luckily it sounded a little bit natural... He held his weapon with his hand, still in his pocket. He snickered and hid behind a tree, walking in between the trees and slipping through gaps, his horns lightly scraping the bark.

"There's no need to blame yourself for that, kid." Squalo said to Valentina as she emerged from the kitchen, carrying two plates of risotto in her hands. While her words were reassuring comforting, she had a deep scowl spread across her features that didn't quite suit the situation at hand.

Squalo smoothly walked over to the table that lay in front of the couch and carefully set the plates down. She placed a hand on the curve of her hip while the other gestured to the food on the table. "I had no idea what to prepare, so I hope you don't mind eating Italian food."

Valentina looked up at Squalo and nodded with a small smile. She knew that Squalo was trying to be reassuring but in her own way. "Thank you Squalo..." Valentina's smile widen at the sight of the plates holding Italian food. "I haven't had this since I was a little girl." The blonde haired female moved Zeke's head over a little so she wouldn't bother the male as he slept, she reached over to the plate and took a bite. Valentina's bright orange eyes immediately lighted up with happiness as she took a bite. "I never knew how much I missed the taste of Risotto."

Luna smiled and tousled her already wild and short hair that stuck in every direction. It was mainly black with bits of dark purple sploshed throughout it. She had kept this look for about a year. In her natural form, she could still change the color of her hair and eyes, but not anything else. Up until she was 14, her hair was black and long, about down to the bottom of her rib cage. She decided to shift it to her shoulder length at 14, but then even shorter. Now, Luna was contemplating on changing it to when she was 14. Maybe even longer. Her natural eyes were misty white-ish lavender, however, but she preferred to keep them that way. Luna liked the bit of purple throughout the black. Matched her eyes, sort of. Luna watched Val talk about the Italian food that Squalo had prepared. Luna didn't know very many types of food, and it was fun to explore. Her family had pretty basic things, growing up; since her mother and father spent most of there time under the stars with there little Nova, rather than learning how to cook. Luna stroked Zeke's hair as Val ate. She missed her mother and father. Laughing under the night sky. A tear slipped down her cheek, but she brushed it away quickly before anyone could notice.

Valentina ate her food happily with happiness dancing around her bright orange eyes, they give off a slow and happy glow. "Thank you for the food Squalo! It was very delicious, I really enjoyed it." Valentina set the plate on the table as looked back down at Zeke and saw Luna stroking Zeke's hair. She let out a small giggle as she looked up at Luna. "Zeke has nice hair, huh? It's soft but messy." Valentina said as she looked at Luna, Valentina liked Zeke's hair. Her own hair was unruly and messy, it had a slight golden glow to it when it was out in the sun even if it was dirty, Valentina's mother loved and adored her hair and would always play with it whenever she could.

At first, Richard didn't notice the horned Elttia following him through the woods, shrugging when he heard the sound of leaves being stepped in. But as the Huntsman continued walking, he couldn't stop hearing something rasping in the tree bark. It didn't bother him at first and the sound was barelly noticeable, but the more times he heard the sound, the more he began to think that something was off. He decided to hide near a tree, using it for cover if his guess was right and someone was really following him. "Is someone there?" he asked, his hand reaching for his revolver.

"No problem, kid." Squalo said nonchalantly with a slight smirk spreading across her lips, looking a bit smug and pleased with herseld about the compliment that she earned from the young Elttia, though that fact wasn't very obvious due to her rather scary smirk outshining everything else.

While she may seem pretty calm on the outside, on the inside, Squalo was actually congratulating herself for a job well done since nobody has ever praised her food. At least, not since her friends and parents left, some more permanently than others.

Shaking away the negative thought, Squalo turned her attention to the other Elttia, Luna, of she heard correctly. It was then that she noticed a wet patch of skin trailing halfway down her cheek, and instantly assumed that she had cried recently, though for what reason, she had no idea.

"Luna, right?" Squalo inquired as she adressed the young Elttia, looking her straight in the eye, her arms crossed under her rather well-endowed chest. She then pushed the other plate of rissoto over to Luna on the table. "Here, eat."

Jacen, a bit Shocked the Huntsman noticed, pulled out his Desert Eagle, smirking. "Of course, Didn't you notice?" He asked in a Sarcastic and Cheek-full tone. With that Jacen pulled the weapon up to his face, the Trigger ready to shoot.

Elise was bored. All that the people in that house were doing was talking and eating. She sighed, starting to walk away, but she heard some shuffling nearby. She looked around cautiously and frowned, pulling out a pistol. "Okay. Come out. I'm not scared of you." Elise was confused as she heard some evil snickering. Somehow, from behind, somebody had shot a needle into her shoulder. She yanked it out and started firing her pistol behind her. She saw a Huntsman scurry out from behind a tree, running. She tried to keep shooting, but she was getting sleepy. She felt someone grab her and she growled, blowing them away with a strong gust of wind. This was an ambush, and she wasn't the only one in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back