• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"To be born human in Ha-lial, is the same as being cursed..."

Ha-lial is hell for a human, it's the country humanity had their future taken.
If History is written by the victors, then sadly... mankind suffered a great loss, their history was crushed stolen and forgotten.

The land is dangerous, the monsters deadly, and humans just don't have the power to fight back. Some tried... Warriors, mages, hunters and more. Most fell to the monstrous horde.

These days, the humans of Ha-lial live like nomads in their own country, small villages that can be built or abandoned in a moments notice less the monsters sniff them out.
Monsters kill, even worse though... some monsters will take people away crying silently or sobbing wildly as they are dragged off into the darkness.

In Ha-lial, you fight or hide to survive... and these days it seems most the fighters have been beaten. All the hiding spots have been burnt out or taken.

In a band of nomads was a particularly lucky group of scouts, these scouts find something that could change Ha-lial forever.
=========================
Heyo looking for a few people to rp in a somewhat serious fantasy world of Aerth. Magic monsters and melee combat is all here. Like a knock off Spencer Critterden I have the boring rules and story all in my head to share as its needed.

I just need some characters to enter this story.

Some general rules for this rp and fantasy Aerth.
  1. The only playable race for this rp is human.
  2. Humans only have one type of mana
  3. You cannot be "the best" at everything.
  4. My word is final but I am subject to change. (You can convince me on stuff if it isn't stupid or it can make sense)

Two out of five hundred something members isn't to bad aha
If two more seem keen I'll make this happen after work today.

For anyone keen the bare min of a CS is below. If you pm it to me I can suggest edits or say a ok to what you want

Name
Appearance/build
Talents
Flaws
Weapon choice
Mana type. (While everyone has a mana type not everyone can use magic or mana)

Keep in mind as nomads the equipment you start with isn't amazing. No one has dragonsteel Malicite ore swords and bows.

Wood leather and stone are common in the group
Iron and steel equipment would of been stolen or found as its rare for a human village to be safe enough to set up a blacksmith... or mine ore

Easiest thing to point at and say "like that"
Would be those anime cartoons,

how they bend earth fire water or air,
As in everyone gets one element

Or black clover
Everyone can do one type of magic, be that turn invisble or read someone's mind, etc etc

Hi, I think I may be interested! Question before I begin working on my bio, what manner of fantasy beasts exist in this world? Is it your stock Dungeons & Dragons beasts, or does it get more into the realms of cosmic horror, weird fiction? Are the beasts of one unified type like Grimms in RWBY or Shadows in Persona?

Hi, I think I may be interested! Question before I begin working on my bio, what manner of fantasy beasts exist in this world? Is it your stock Dungeons & Dragons beasts, or does it get more into the realms of cosmic horror, weird fiction? Are the beasts of one unified type like Grimms in RWBY or Shadows in Persona?
Yes.

But being serious monsters range from anime to lovecraft.

I'm interested in joining.
Hello, I am interested
Heyo, if you’re still keen all I need is a cs sent to me. I don’t mind answering questions here or in a pm

to answer your questions better there is lots of monsters and creatures and I don’t want to give the story away but you can use your imagination for a bit of it. Dragons have a hierarchy, goblins work together, orcs have ranks etc

some things would be solitary monsters others would work together.
Cosmic horrors wouldn’t exactly follow whatever lore octopus gods from space have but big floating eyes with tentacles and whatnot can appear in this story depending on where characters go

In this world yea but for our starting characters no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back