• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rq post, specific plot, Big Gay™️

SmallSailboat

The one they warned you about
Normally I'm more detailed in my recruit posts but I'm lazy af rn and have a very specific plot I wanna do w a specific character, so here goes.

MC is an apprentice for a magical library/conservatory (think The Librarian, if you remember that cultural cryptid. Is that even still a show anymore?). Got a little crazy with The Tragic Backstory ™️ so trigger warnings ensue, also maybe NSFW if romance comes along, but up to you. Whatever you're comfy with, my dudes. He lives there to hide away from the world and all its cruelty, blah blah blah.. Mentor might be alive, might not, haven't decided yet. If she is, I'm playing her as an NPC, it's a matter of whether I want to use her character or not.

Sometimes, he has to come out of hiding to sell potions, since the only way to access his home is through doorways with a Magic Key, so he usually stays in taverns or inns and those cost money. Travels as a healer and witch, vague and mysterious. Big, scary looking dude, quiet. Too quiet. Oh wait- he's mute. He makes illusions to communicate, pictures. Not having any of your shit, but if you can soothe the Ever-Expanding Void of Loneliness for him, he might let you get away some nonsense like a teacher's pet. I make no promises.

YC can show up for whatever reason they feel like. Tryna get to them Artifacts for money/power/fame? I'm game. Stumbled in by accident trying to find the bathroom? Phenomenal. Need a healer for Tragic Reasons and caught feelings? Check. Just PM me with an idea of them and I can tell you if they'll fit with what I got planned.

I'm at least 2 paras if I'm on mobile, much longer posts on my actual computer (uncommon but hopeful). Any pairings are cool, but know MC will be male, do with that what you will. I want at least one para from you, and I do require my partners to be 18+ if they intend on a romantic plot, even moreso for the characters. MC will be about 22 or so, since I'm 21 and can't RP for long outside of that age group. I can do NPCs, but whole characters just look bad on me. I usually prefer Discord over RPN since I'm more active there, but I can format better here, so pick your poison as you please.

Please don't post interest as a comment here, I'll bump as needed, I'd prefer a PM, kthxbyee

Last edited:
I have a male character named Ryne who I think would be perfect for your plotline. He is a 1/2 elf ranger who is a bit fucked up. Shy, capable, funny, and awkward at times.
Basically he hasnt dated in 10 years because of a tragic backstory no spoilers. He has never been with a man but also doesnt actively search for women. He has a brutal sense of survival and wants to have nature be part of his life. He is a temporary traveler trying to find his place in the world.
He has stumbled on several different adventures, and your could be his next. Let me know if you are interested. Im comfortable on discord if you want to get to know me here first is cool too

Attachments

• l2-elf-male.jpg
    l2-elf-male.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 8
B r u h lol sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, just checked this thread. He sounds cool, would you prefer Discord over here?

Hey, I got a character: Helenia, a witch-in-training who's actually a guy. I messed up my incantation and ended up in a very wrong location? Maybe I'll work for you while you help me learn on the side? I'll be 18. Lemme know if you like it :)

I B u m p and request we ignore post count, I'm still very bored and very much in need of settling this craving of mine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back