Anime & Manga RPN's Boku No Hero Character Ranking Pool! (YOUR top fives)

1. Eijirou Kirishima
2. Katsuki Bakugou
3. Shouta Aizawa
4. Momo Yaoyorozu
5. Ectoplasm

Honorable mentions go to Lemillion, Suneater, and Gang Orca as they don't fit the criteria ;-;

1. Tsu-Chan
  2. All Might
  3. Deku
  4. Todoroki
  5. Eraser Head
Muh man!
0tr77sgnvy9y.png

1. Kirishima.
2. Kurogiri.
3. All Might.
4. That baseball hero who showed up in like episode two of season one and dropped some puns..
5. Bakugo.

Huh? Baseball?
Aye! There was one hero featured briefly in both the anime and manga who seemed to be baseball-themed. Maybe it was the fact his only lines were baseball puns, but I found him quite memorable. I'm not sure of his name though, hero or otherwise, as the wikia doesn't feature it to my knowledge.

Aye! There was one hero featured briefly in both the anime and manga who seemed to be baseball-themed. Maybe it was the fact his only lines were baseball puns, but I found him quite memorable. I'm not sure of his name though, hero or otherwise, as the wikia doesn't feature it to my knowledge.
I'm not sure I ever heard a single speaking line from that guy... It just took four people to find him alone...

I'm not sure I ever heard a single speaking line from that guy... It just took four people to find him alone...

Yeah, haha. Before I posted here, I actually went back and skimmed the episode myself in order to confirm that I liked him for the reasons I thought I did.

Yeah, haha. Before I posted here, I actually went back and skimmed the episode myself in order to confirm that I liked him for the reasons I thought I did.
Well, in any case, it's added. Ya should make him your profile pic :P

And you have a great eye. Ya should come to our roleplay

Well, in any case, it's added. Ya should make him your profile pic :P

And you have a great eye. Ya should come to our roleplay

Pfft, in the absence of any other solid ideas for my profile picture, I just might. Thank you for the suggestion!

Your roleplay also looks incredibly interesting, and I'm definitely thinking about sending in a request to join.

1. Hitoshi Shinsou
2. Minoru Mineta
3. Denki Kaminari
4. Tooru Hagakure
5. Izuku Midoriya

Last edited:
1. Hitoshi Shinsou. He is shown to be an incredibly interesting and dynamic character in the short time he’s shown (which is a breath of fresh air considering a particular member of the main cast who I will refrain from naming), and he perfectly illustrates the main conflict in that arc and in the student body of UA perfectly: they may all be aiming to be heroes, but they are all still rivals.
2. Stain. More anti-villains need to exist, period.
3. Shoto Todoroki. Fairly well written character, not much more to say.
4. Izuku Midoriya. I’m a sucker for main characters for some reason.
5. Gran Torino. A bit of a Yoda expy, but he is a funny character and that counts for quite a bit in my opinion.

Even in this pool, Deku finds a way to start from the bottom and rise to top that was previously held by All Might. That's our protagonist for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back