Anime & Manga RPN's Boku No Hero Character Ranking Pool! (YOUR top fives)

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! How's it going?

So I am running a Boku No Hero academia roleplay and let me just say I couldn't have been prouder as we have some awesome peeps there. I love being part of that community, but I'll stop the banter now.

Anyway, because this is supposed to be a long-term roleplay that is to capture more and more people's attention hopefully (some of our members even hope for several generations of the roleplay's storyline) I intend to, over time, create several search threads for it, albeit spaced out. I am making one right now for the season finale hype wave, in fact.

Now, getting to the point, I think it might be useful to start featuring more liked characters among the gifs I use for these search threads. And as such, I would like to know which are YOUR favorites!

So this is how you will go: You post your top five favorite characters, in order. If they are tied, make up your mind. The character on top will get five points, the one below it will get four and so on. The characters with the most points adding in everyone's will probably be featured more often in future instances of the search thread for Peace Sign Academia. (note: characters not shown in the anime are not allowed, BUT you can vote taking into consideration something a character already shown in the anime will do in the manga)

Thank you all for your cooperation!

1. Hatsumei Mei- five points
2. All for One- four points
3. Uraraka- three point
4. Eraser Head- two points
5. All Might- one point

30 points: All Might
29 points:
28 points: Deku
27 points:
26 points:
25 points: Kirishima
24 points:
23 points: Bakugou Katsuki
22 points:
22 points:
21 points: Eraser head
20 points: Asui Tsuyu
19 points: Todoroki Shoto
18 points:
17 points:
16 points: Uraraka Ochako / Momo Yaoyorozu
15 points:
14 points: Ashido Mina
13 points: IIda Tenya
12 points:
11 points:
10 points: Hitoshi Shinsou
9 points: Hatsumei Mei
8 points:
7 points:
6 points:
5 points: Present Mic / Gran Torino
4 points: All for One /Tokoyama / Toga / Kurogiri /Minoru Mineta /Stain
3 points: Togu Hagakure / Denki Kaminari /Moumu (USJ)
2 points: Slugger / Tooru Hagakure
1 point: Ingenium / Ectoplasm /Bakugou

looking foward to your responses!

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh boy

1. Uraraka Ochako
2. All Might
3. Izuku Midoriya
4. Momo Yaoyorozu
5. Bakugou Katsuki

Honorable Mentions: Shouto Todoroki, Asui Tsuyu, Hatsume Mei, All For One, Himiko Toga

three points out of five. If you only like one character, then while you do like them over the others that is not necessarily a good indicator overall. So I go midway with the scoring
I only like all might in particular because he's the anchor that really keeps me interested in the series. His fate is probably the only thing in the series I can't really predict. His supporting cast isn't memorable, they just aren't. They're cardboard cut outs with an outline of a personality,but nothing substantial about them. Deku would have been my second pick only for the impact he had early on,but a side character proved that you can be a hero without a quirk. He stood against some of the worst super villains to date with his powers taken by that bullet. Showing us deku's how deep his failures run. While simultaneously subverting the message of the first 50 chapters of the manga itself.

1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Momo Yaoyorozu
3. Todoroki Shouto
4. Mei Hatsume
5. Mina Ashido

(This was easier than I expected though had there been a sixth I would have found it much harder)

Edit: Sorry forgot my fourth hasn't entered the anime yet (Fixed it)

Woah that was fast I hardly had time to edit. Sorry again~

I only like all might in particular because he's the anchor that really keeps me interested in the series. His fate is probably the only thing in the series I can't really predict. His supporting cast isn't memorable, they just aren't. They're cardboard cut outs with an outline of a personality,but nothing substantial about them. Deku would have been my second pick only for the impact he had early on,but a side character proved that you can be a hero without a quirk. He stood against some of the worst super villains to date with his powers taken by that bullet. Showing us deku's how deep his failures run. While simultaneously subverting the message of the first 50 chapters of the manga itself.

ok-hand.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back