Video Games RpNation Destiny 2 Clan

hmm I already got it for free when Blizzard gave out a free base game copy... would that be linked, multiplayer wise, to steam (I am assuming so, but some companies are dumb)? are separate servers entirely? Cause if so, I'll just use that instead.
Technically they are separate, destiny will be unplayable on the battlenet launcher after October 1st. However you can keep any progress you got! Head over to bungie.net, there should be a bright banner telling you about the migration.

You link your steam account to your Bungie account and voila, it'll be transferred. The tiny catch is the base game (and Curse of Osiris and Warmind) are free for everyone! So if you don't feel like doing that even it won't cost you anything and you have more content too!

Technically they are separate, destiny will be unplayable on the battlenet launcher after October 1st. However you can keep any progress you got! Head over to bungie.net, there should be a bright banner telling you about the migration.

You link your steam account to your Bungie account and voila, it'll be transferred. The tiny catch is the base game (and Curse of Osiris and Warmind) are free for everyone! So if you don't feel like doing that even it won't cost you anything and you have more content too!
Thx!

Edit: Ah, yea once I migrate and everything is done, I'm up for joining the clan

Last edited:
I cant join the clan, since Im the clan leader of one myself (it's called Last Age's Oath) but if I'm still able to be on the rpn clan discord I'd love to join!

Additionally, if anyone else has a clan and would like to trade server invites to "link" our clans that might not be a bad idea? Then we would have a larger group to recruit for raids etc.
Send me a message on here if youre interested.

Last edited:
This sounds fun, I can enable cross save so I can just use my Xbox save for the pc when it comes out. And I can see just how op smg’s are in the PC version of the game now.

I think it's great that people are joining the clan, because whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back