Video Games RpNation Destiny 2 Clan

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

It's been a while since I've invited the site to do something with me and the last one was FFXIV, I've gotten 800+ hours out of that and still counting (waiting for more content though!) so I think it's time I do something else with people as well. I'm a huge fan of Destiny 1 and I never got into Destiny 2, but now that it's coming to Steam and going free to play, I figured its time.

If you plan to get into Destiny 2, sound off here, I'll send you a discord link for the clan.

You can also pre-load it now. The above link will take it to you, ignore the price tag, that's just for the latest expansion (if you want it, the base game and all existing expansions are free). It launches on October 1st.

Sweet! I'm almost a 750 hunter on Xbox and I've been thinking of moving to a new clan because my current one is sooo inactive/not social. Lol

This isn't going to die like the warframe clan, correct?

I forgot about that, it's been a while. Everyone else stopped playing, so eh? I kept playing long after people stopped getting on. I managed to trade for and collect every prime that exhausted at the moment.
Going free to play?! Goddammit I already paid for all the expansions!

That's why its going free to play. Except for the latest expansion. I think its the best thing they could do with their divorce with activison.

I mean I've been playing since D1 and have a 750 Titan, havent touched my warlock and hunter since D2 but they'll soon be boosted by New light.

Seems like a fun idea, and I've got a 712 Power Sunbreaker Titan.

Only problem is that I play on PS4, and I'm already in a clan.

Seems like a fun idea, and I've got a 712 Power Sunbreaker Titan.

Only problem is that I play on PS4, and I'm already in a clan.

Can always migrate to PC!

They enabled cross-saves, apparently cross play is in the works as well.

My PC can't run it anyway.

Oh well, at least we can all look forward to farming New Light kinderguardians after October 1st.

Just a heads up it's only Y1 content that is free, you get access to all the destinations and the first story mission from shadowkeep.

Forsaken will be available at a sizeable discount (I think around 25 usd if PlayStation/Xbox are setting the baseline) but this also includes all the stuff from the Annual Pass.

But! Shadowkeep is also standalone, so if you don't wanna grab forsaken ya don't need to!

I run my own clan but I am craaazy invested into destiny, so if you ever need any help or something I play way, way, wayyy too much of it

hmm I already got it for free when Blizzard gave out a free base game copy... would that be linked, multiplayer wise, to steam (I am assuming so, but some companies are dumb)? are separate servers entirely? Cause if so, I'll just use that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back