• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RPers wanted!

Red_Rob

Good day to all! I'm searching for roleplayers interested in developing realistic/modern storylines with me! As long as you're literate, not one-liner, 18+ and friendly, we will get along just fine! :)

First of all, a little about me:

-Canadian but am also part Russian and part Ukranian.
-24 years old
-History lover, especially 1900s+
-Part-time worker and full-time history uni student
-Languages spoken: French, English, Russian and needs practice for Spanish

Roleplay genras:

-Mafia/Organized crime/Crime/Gangsters
-History (DUH obviously)
-Action
-Adventure
-War/Military
-Romance (Only MxF, me playing male characters)
-Spy stuff/Covert ops/Black ops/ CIA / FBI / KGB / Conspiracy /etc.

Oh and also.. I love making plot twists and surprise my roleplay partner during the roleplays, so if you're willing to embark on a journey with Robert, hit me up, reply or message me! I'll be glad to discuss plots with you! Thank you and have a good day!

Hey Rob!

I’m super surprised you haven’t had any interest yet; this is a little gem. I would absolutely adore to a 1920s gang / mafia storyline! Have you ever seen Peaky Blinders? If not, i’m sure that you’d enjoy giving it a cheeky little view. It’s right up your lane.

Send me a message if you’re interested, or let me know and i’ll message you :) (I have some ideas already!)

A good romance plot always interests me.
You could always put two of your ideas together and have a romance bloom. Like a mafia/romance or even a military romance. :)

Hey!

Up for all of that! I adore historical writings and currently studying History as an A-Level in College! You must know Peaky Blinders if you enjoy all of that. Anyway, would love to discuss further!

Hello! Your roleplay ideas are really interesting. Especially the Mafia idea one. Would love to discuss things further with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back