RP

"Oh, so what are your powers then, if you don't mind me asking" She giggled quietly at Amina "I can see ghosts and use them in combat or banish them" She  brushed some hair back, reclipping it away from her face "You're lucky to have a sibling"

@Echo Dreamsong

"Oh, so what are your powers then, if you don't mind me asking" She giggled quietly at Amina "I can see ghosts and use them in combat or banish them" She  brushed some hair back, reclipping it away from her face "You're lucky to have a sibling"

@Echo Dreamsong

Leo smiled softly, brushing the hair from his face. "Well, I can control fire... Usually its blue... But that doesn't really make a difference. I have to be carful with it around Mimi because she likes to try and touch it." He sighed and picked up the giggling child. "And I really am lucky to have her... We're all the others got left."

Nichole began eating her meal once more and soon finished wiping her mouth with her napkin. She then rested her head on aiden's arm sighing as she relaxed for a bit but was still worried.

@ShadyBlaze

Aiden looked at Nichole and frowned "Think he'll be alright?" He whispered gently gesturing to Alex who looks as if he zoned out again

"I really hope so." She whispered back and closed her eyes thinking to herself. Nichole was sitting in her subconscious and focusing on her elements to make sure they were balanced equally. She had began to meditate after running away to try to gain more control over her powers. Though her necklace helped a bit more, if she ever went out of control with her magic or uses too much it cuts them off for a while

@ShadyBlaze

Last edited by a moderator:
"I really hope so." She whispered back and closed her eyes thinking to herself. Nichole was sitting in her subconscious and focusing on her elements to make sure they were balanced equally. She had began to meditate after running away to try to gain more control over her powers. Though her necklace helped a bit more, if she ever went out of control with her magic or uses too much it cuts them off for a while

@ShadyBlaze

Aiden glanced over to Alex who continues to zone out then looks back to Nichole watching her meditate as he tries to relax

Meanwhile, Luke glances over to the freshies table for a few seconds with a curious gaze.

Nichole opened her eyes slowly and they flashed green, blue, and icy blue before going back to brown. "That's better." She said smiling softly and placed her hand on her brother's giving a soft smile.

@ShadyBlaze

Rex watches this and couldn't help but indirectly be slightly irritable and then gets up to get some fresh air and thinks to himself' yeah i'm immune to poisons and radiation and such but unless i'm doing that kind of work etc i'm useless against most magic users, i wish luke would vanish i hate his kind the most but then again who i'm kidding he would be missed even he was to to vanish it pisses me i've worked dam hard to be even slightly acknowledged'  ' i probaly only got into this school because i saved the students that one time but even that didn't take long to be forgotten'. He starts walking towards the exit of the cafeteria some booed him and what not but he doesn't have the energy to care his eyes going back into dead fish mode.  

"Ah I see, You probably get treated fairly normally with your powers, I don't" She picked up a bowl of french fries  "Mmm, here's my unhealthy treat for the week. But there's chocolate cake later" She let out a cute little sigh, fiddling with her oversized jumper.

Lenny sat up, brushing his long hair from his shoulders, "I here we are again" he says in a sort of melancholic daydream tone," Listening to Mizmo's gang talk about this brought a smile to his face saying "Well when war breaks out again remind me to stay out of it" in a jokey tone. "Hang on... me you want me to join you on a model shoot, I'm flattered but why not one of your mates I mean i don't know fashion and well I do look pretty good in a dress but still," he says jokingly before saying "But sure who not" he says as the carriage door opens. @Leo Radomir

The dinner ended and then everyone was told to look on their tablets for their assigned roommates.

"Looks like I'm paired with Yoona and an Athena girl." Cleo said, looking down at the screen. 

Poppy glanced at Luke, flashing a smile. "I don't mean to be rude, but I don't recognize you. I don't recognize anyone." she giggled, tapping her mind, "My brian can turn to mush just as much as I turn solids to liquids.

@ShadyBlaze

Aidan checked his tablet and raised an eyebrow "oh..I have Alex and someone named Owen"

Luke raised an eyebrow at Poppy "I'm a second year like you" he replied then looked at his tablet "Tobias and Orlan huh?" He mumbled then shrugged

Cleo stood up, not feeling too well and decided to head down to the dorms in the "dungeon" as her sisters nicknamed the area below the school the dorms were held.

"Catch you guys later." She waves a goodbye to her new friends.

Once out of the Banquet Hall, she made her way downstairs, feeling a little woozy as she did. She made it about halfway down the staircase leading into the dorms when she leaned against the wall and sank down, her vision blurring.

"Not again. . ." Her head began pounding. She touched a hand to the back of her neck. Pulling it away, she saw fresh blood. "Crap!"

Nichole walked to the table and blinked. "I'm with a girl named alyona?"  She said a bit confused by the name but nodded wondering what she was like. "Good luck love, hope alex doesn't kill you." Nichole said softly to aiden and stood on her toes kissing his cheek smiling then went to find her roommate.

@ShadyBlaze @Eternal Dragonchild

As soon as she had been told her roommates, Athena had bolted from the crowded and stuffy room, unable to eat anything as her head pounded, her eyes spun, and her stomach churned. She stood outside for a little bit, calming herself down as she mentally reprimanded herself for leaving without so much as a goodbye to Tobias, just mumbled an excuse, apologised, and walked out. Sigh. She thought she had been getting better with crowds, but they still affected her more than she liked.

Deciding there was no point in going back in, she walked towards her room, wondering what the girls she was bunked with would be like.

No sooner did she think this, she almost fell over a girl on the stairs, who had blood on her.

"Oh god... Are you okay?", her voice was still soft as usual, but urgent now as she went round to the front of the girl, and knelt facing her. She wasn't really sure what to do, and she had one hand outstretched, just sort of hovering in the space between them.

@PrincessKarai8

(I made it so they don't know each other yet, as I doubt Athena would've gone around introducing herself lol.)

As soon as she had been told her roommates, Athena had bolted from the crowded and stuffy room, unable to eat anything as her head pounded, her eyes spun, and her stomach churned. She stood outside for a little bit, calming herself down as she mentally reprimanded herself for leaving without so much as a goodbye to Tobias, just mumbled an excuse, apologised, and walked out. Sigh. She thought she had been getting better with crowds, but they still affected her more than she liked.

Deciding there was no point in going back in, she walked towards her room, wondering what the girls she was bunked with would be like.

No sooner did she think this, she almost fell over a girl on the stairs, who had blood on her.

"Oh god... Are you okay?", her voice was still soft as usual, but urgent now as she went round to the front of the girl, and knelt facing her. She wasn't really sure what to do, and she had one hand outstretched, just sort of hovering in the space between them.

@PrincessKarai8

(I made it so they don't know each other yet, as I doubt Athena would've gone around introducing herself lol.)

Cleo sensed a presence before her, but didn't look up to see who it was as another wave of nausesness overcame her and her head pounded even more. She bent over, her hair falling aside to reveal a glowing symbol on the back of her neck. Blood glowed freely from the symbol, causing Cleo's white blouse she had on to become stained.

8be697625f3654965.gif

((The symbol is a curse someone put on her that I'll reveal in the next couple posts))

Nichole walked to the table and blinked. "I'm with a girl named alyona?"  She said a bit confused by the name but nodded wondering what she was like. "Good luck love, hope alex doesn't kill you." Nichole said softly to aiden and stood on her toes kissing his cheek smiling then went to find her roommate.

@ShadyBlaze @Eternal Dragonchild

Aiden sighed "Thanks Nikki" he grumbled then looked at Alex "well come on Alex let's head to our dorm" He said then went to afraid of what Nikki would do if he didn't help Alex as Alex shakily got up and followed Aiden heading to the dorms

Poppy laughed. "I wasn't saying you were. I just have a terrible memory." She exclaimed, freezing and unfreezing the water in the leftover glass in front of her. @ShadyBlaze

Athena's eyes widened as she saw the symbol, and the blood flowing from it. She was panicking a little, as even though she was sort of strong, she doubted she would be able to carry this girl all the way to the nurses office on her own. But, powers weren't allowed outside of class. Still, Athena decided this was probably an acceptable situation to flaunt that rule, as vines and branches quickly grew under her sleeves, on the skin of her arms, giving her a boost of extra strength as she reached for the girl, picking her up with one arm under her back, the other under her knees, she picked her up with only a little bit of effort, the strong wires of plants doing most of the work for her. She thanked the plants under her breath, and quickly walked as fast as she could towards the nurses office.

She burst through the doors, panting a bit.

"Please, this girl needs medical attention!", she forced her voice louder than usual, and even then it wasn't really a shout. She was still holding her, blood staining on her dress, but Athena didn't mind at all, she was more concerned for the girl in her arms.

@PrincessKarai8

Luke chuckled "Anyway who's your roommate?" He asked checking out her power casually

Poppy glanced at the big screen, taking a moment to find her name. "Caterina. She's the grumpy one form the boat, right?" she laughed at her own joke, as she often did. Poppy stopped messed with the state of the water in the air, and instead decided to start crossing her fingers through each other. She often found things to keep her hands occupied, otherwise they would be everywhere all the time. These methods were one of many.

Orlan cleaned his mouth after finishing his dinner, he feel observed.

After looking at his tablet, Orlan was a little scared. He never shared a room with strangers before. He read Luke and Tobias. "Two roomates... I hope they doesn't have too much powers compare to me. I'm a secondary after all..." He walked off the cafeteria, heading to the dorms. He was inspecting the tablet in details while walking. After a while, he reached the dorms, yawning. "I wonder if my suitcase is here..."

Athena's eyes widened as she saw the symbol, and the blood flowing from it. She was panicking a little, as even though she was sort of strong, she doubted she would be able to carry this girl all the way to the nurses office on her own. But, powers weren't allowed outside of class. Still, Athena decided this was probably an acceptable situation to flaunt that rule, as vines and branches quickly grew under her sleeves, on the skin of her arms, giving her a boost of extra strength as she reached for the girl, picking her up with one arm under her back, the other under her knees, she picked her up with only a little bit of effort, the strong wires of plants doing most of the work for her. She thanked the plants under her breath, and quickly walked as fast as she could towards the nurses office.

She burst through the doors, panting a bit.

"Please, this girl needs medical attention!", she forced her voice louder than usual, and even then it wasn't really a shout. She was still holding her, blood staining on her dress, but Athena didn't mind at all, she was more concerned for the girl in her arms.

@PrincessKarai8

The nurses in the Infirmary immediately took Cleo and began examining her after placing her in a bed. After seeing the mark, they gasped. 

"It can't be true." Their eyes widened as the symbol grew brighter. "This type of magic is forbidden."

Alyona stood up, bidding Leo farewell as she left the dining room, a stack of Pelmeni and french fries in her bag for later, it was no secret to her few friends that Alyona often loved a midnight snack. She walked out int the hallway to look for her.

@twilight sparkle

@Echo Dreamsong

Leo heard the commotion and scooped up little Mimi. He burst into the nurse, eyes wide. "I-Is everyone okay?" He asked nervously, bouncing Amina. The baby looked at Cleo and immediately began to sob, waving her arms around. "Cleo, a-are you alright?" Amina clung to Leo's neck, burying her head.

@FrostFire @PrincessKarai8

Users who are viewing this thread