RP

Athena's eyes widened even more. Forbidden magic?!? I thought that the symbol was bad, and if anything Dad said is true...

She shivered a little, "W-what is it?", before she could continue, a boy and a little girl came rushing in. Athena gasped quietly, no child should have to see something like this!

She stepped in front of them, blocking their view of who seemed to be Cleo. Her roommate... She could easily block their view, as her arms were still covered in vines and branches.

"I-it's okay, she just had a bit of an accident.", she looked at the boy, and down at who she presumed was his sister, then back at him, trying to silently tell him, She shouldn't see this!!

@Echo Dreamsong @PrincessKarai8

Athena's eyes widened even more. Forbidden magic?!? I thought that the symbol was bad, and if anything Dad said is true...

She shivered a little, "W-what is it?", before she could continue, a boy and a little girl came rushing in. Athena gasped quietly, no child should have to see something like this!

She stepped in front of them, blocking their view of who seemed to be Cleo. Her roommate... She could easily block their view, as her arms were still covered in vines and branches.

"I-it's okay, she just had a bit of an accident.", she looked at the boy, and down at who she presumed was his sister, then back at him, trying to silently tell him, She shouldn't see this!!

As Aiden helped Alex to their dorm both of their magical senses went crazy from the forbidden magic nearby as they both shivered slightly, Alex glanced at Aiden with a look that said he wanted to investigate but Aiden shook his head "You need to relax and meditate, reconnect with the Elemental spirits that are inside of you, or you know what will happen" He said which Alex frown then sigh "Fine after I reconnect we will investigate." Alex said to which Aiden nodded in agreement.

Nichole nodded and said"you're welcome and yes let's go." Smiling softly and walked with her."how are you alyona?' She asked looking up at her smiling softly.

@Eternal Dragonchild

"My roommate from last year graduated so I'm pretty sad about that. We had a good thing going" Alyona lead Nichole towards the dorm rooms with a smile "Now to find what number we're in, do you have that information?"

((Hey guys, just want to throw it out there. The bigger number a room number is, the further down into the dorms it is. The room Cleo, Athena and Yoona are in is 112. I'll assign everyone else's by Monday. @twilight sparkle, the number you picked is okay. And lasfly, I got home a little earlier, so I'll leave an actually reply here))

The nurse went to tending the wound, chanting some kind of spell over it, bright light glowing from her hand as she held it over Cleo. The symbol didn't disappear though as the nurse continued chanting. It did, however, stop the blood flowing from it.

@FrostFire, @ShadyBlaze, @Eternal Dragonchild

Last edited by a moderator:
((Hey guys, just want to throw it out there. The bigger number a room number is, the further down into the dorms it is. The room Cleo, Athena and Yoona are in is 112. I'll assign everyone else's by Monday. @twilight sparkle, the number you picked is okay. And lasfly, I got home a little earlier, so I'll leave an actually reply here))

The nurse went to tending the wound, chanting some kind of spell over it, bright light glowing from her hand as she held it over Cleo. The symbol didn't disappear though as the nurse continued chanting. It did, however, stop the blood flowing from it.

@FrostFire, @ShadyBlaze, @Eternal Dragonchild

Aiden and Alex make it to their room 107 opening the door and heading into their separate rooms as Alex sits on his bed, Relaxing in a meditative stance attempting to reconnect with his Elemental spirits  a slight flare of magical energy throughout the area indicating his meditative state and letting his guard down so Aiden stands guard with his shadow tendrils

Lenny walking away from carriage said "Well I'll you lasses grab you bags I'll see you around anyway" to Mizmo and her compatriots. As he walked towards the familiar gothic architecture he remembered when he first arrived. Erratic and full of no idea what to do with his powers and confusion at what to do with them. Here they taught him to control wish powers but also gave him an outlet for them. He had a lot to thank them for. Going to the staff, he explained why he was late. With a sigh, they handed him his room number. 172 and apparently he was sharing with someone by the name of Rex. Wondering along he whistled 'Mr Sandman' as daydreamed. As he reached the room he looked down the hall, waiting for his roommate. 

@Leo Radomir (Open for Interaction)

Lenny walking away from carriage said "Well I'll you lasses grab you bags I'll see you around anyway" to Mizmo and her compatriots. As he walked towards the familiar gothic architecture he remembered when he first arrived. Erratic and full of no idea what to do with his powers and confusion at what to do with them. Here they taught him to control wish powers but also gave him an outlet for them. He had a lot to thank them for. Going to the staff, he explained why he was late. With a sigh, they handed him his room number. 172 and apparently he was sharing with someone by the name of Rex. Wondering along he whistled 'Mr Sandman' as daydreamed. As he reached the room he looked down the hall, waiting for his roommate. 

@Leo Radomir (Open for Interaction)

A huge but awkward man comes down the hall and sees some one standing at the door he's mean to get through so he says" umm i'm guessing your my room mate lenny if i didn't screw up again i guess it's nice to meet you and i hope we can get along". 

Cleo looked up at the nurse, smiling up at her.

"Thank you. The pain seems to have stopped." She sits up fully.

"That's good, but you must tell us how you came to have such Forbidden spell put on you? Especially since we aren't able to remove it." The nurse questioned worriedly.

Cleo sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"It happened the night before I came to LPA. . ."

((Will continue the story when others reply))

Alex continued to meditate as he attempted to reconnect with his Elemental Spirits, another flare of magical energy pulses out as he continues to do so wincing as the reconnection process prolongs.

Meanwhile, Aiden continues to stand guard along with several shadow tendrils as he reads a book on magical rituals, frowning as Alex's magical energy pulses yet again, he mumbles "It's taking a while.."

Cleo took a deep breath and began her story.

"I had snuck out of my house to go see this spectacular view of a magical moon my siblings kept telling me about. They said once you saw it, nothing would be the same since it was so mind blowing. They also said they'd show me then next year since it was already too late to go see it. Me, being the curious one I am, decided to do some research and found the time and location I could view the moon. I took off in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep. As soon as I reached the spot, my eyes widened. It was definitely spectacular. The moon glowed purple and The sky was filled with white light surrounding the moon. I'd never seen anything like it before. I sat,down on the grass and watched the moon in awe. I did not, however sense the figure creeping towards me." She paused, taking a deep breath. "I was pinned to the ground in my stomach, the figure pressing something against my neck. They whispered in my ear something about the moon being used to lure young witches to them and how they marked them with a spell that slowly harmed them so much that they would beg to join their group just to end the suffering. Next thing I know, I'm blacking out and waking up in my room the next morning, aka, today."

Athena listened, wide eyed.

"Oh wow... That's awful...", her eyebrows furrowed and she frowned, wondering how people could do something so awful. She had only ever heard of such things happening from her father, but considering some of the things she'd seen...

Shaking her head a bit, she dispelled the thoughts from her mind, and stepped forwards. "We're roommates, so I can take her back, and notify you if anything happens?". She didn't think that Cleo would want to stay in the nurses office, she certainly wouldn't.

@PrincessKarai8

Lenny looked up to the rather large fella. "Rex I take it, yeah I'm your new roomie pal tell me where you born this big cause if so heavens help your poor mother," he says jokingly. "What did you mean if you didn't screw up again anyway?" Lenny asks already knowing the answer. By the guys' tone and his general posture, all connote a lack of confidence and a large helping of social awkwardness. "I'm sure we'll get along fine, I mean I'm twat so you'll have to forgive me but you seem like a nice fella. @Leo Radomir

Lenny looked up to the rather large fella. "Rex I take it, yeah I'm your new roomie pal tell me where you born this big cause if so heavens help your poor mother," he says jokingly. "What did you mean if you didn't screw up again anyway?" Lenny asks already knowing the answer. By the guys' tone and his general posture, all connote a lack of confidence and a large helping of social awkwardness. "I'm sure we'll get along fine, I mean I'm twat so you'll have to forgive me but you seem like a nice fella. @Leo Radomir

Rex looks at him blankly for a few moments then says" i guess that's a little funny and i guess i'm kinda nice so probably the only thing i have going for me at this stage".

Athena listened, wide eyed.

"Oh wow... That's awful...", her eyebrows furrowed and she frowned, wondering how people could do something so awful. She had only ever heard of such things happening from her father, but considering some of the things she'd seen...

Shaking her head a bit, she dispelled the thoughts from her mind, and stepped forwards. "We're roommates, so I can take her back, and notify you if anything happens?". She didn't think that Cleo would want to stay in the nurses office, she certainly wouldn't.

@PrincessKarai8

The nurse nods but says, "Okay, but make sure she takes this potion if she had any pain. It won't dispel the magic away,but will help with any of its side effects."

The nurse hands Athena the potion and then tells Cleo also to take it easy as she stands and starts to leave.

"Thank you." Cleo told the nurse before walking out the door

Jason Alagash

Jason had been wandering for a while now. He got lost again...and it started to piss him off how bad he was at this whole...direction thing. Still, he continued to search for his room. He wasn't sure about how he felt about the University...He wasn't ashamed of his gifts like his family was, but obviously a part of his family had traveled with him, and he was always...almost shy about his magic, even though he typically loved to talk to people...though he usually was silent until spoken to. 

Damn his sense of direction...he still couldn't find his stupid dorm...

@PrincessKarai8

Athena nodded as she took the bottle, and quickly followed behind Cleo, thanking the nurse before she left.

"I-uh, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Athena, by the way.", she smiled meekly as she trailed along behind Cleo, keeping an eye on her just in case. As she walked, the vines and branches woven in and around her arms receded back up her sleeves, until there were none left. She winced a little, it was kinda painful when that happened...

@PrincessKarai8

Nichole nodded and followed her to the dorm."sorry for taking so long, um what do you like to do?" She asked trying to make a conversation as they walked.

@Eternal Dragonchild

"I'm really no good at small talk" Alyona sort of curled into herself "I'm not being rude, am I?" she asked, nervous of the answer. Hopefully they would reach their dorm room soon as Alyona was exhausted, the earlier issue with her heart had drained her batteries pretty badly.

Athena nodded as she took the bottle, and quickly followed behind Cleo, thanking the nurse before she left.

"I-uh, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Athena, by the way.", she smiled meekly as she trailed along behind Cleo, keeping an eye on her just in case. As she walked, the vines and branches woven in and around her arms receded back up her sleeves, until there were none left. She winced a little, it was kinda painful when that happened...

@PrincessKarai8

Cleo followed the girl. "I'm Cleo. It's my first year here. My grandparents run the school."

Jason Alagash

Jason had been wandering for a while now. He got lost again...and it started to piss him off how bad he was at this whole...direction thing. Still, he continued to search for his room. He wasn't sure about how he felt about the University...He wasn't ashamed of his gifts like his family was, but obviously a part of his family had traveled with him, and he was always...almost shy about his magic, even though he typically loved to talk to people...though he usually was silent until spoken to. 

Damn his sense of direction...he still couldn't find his stupid dorm...

@PrincessKarai8

Penny and Bri walked the halls, arguing over mindless stuff.

Bri stopped arguing when she spotted a boy seeming post.

"Hey there! Need some help finding your way?" She rushed forward, sashaying her hips as she did

Nichole nodded and said"no you aren't, sorry my grandmother wanted me to make new friends and such." Giving a weak smile as she held her necklace tightly. She sighed when they EVENTUALLY made it to their dorm and wondered what it looked like inside with how big this place was.

@Eternal Dragonchild

Users who are viewing this thread