RP

c5hxTD0.png

Yoona followed Rex into the school, the pair of them making their way to what she could only assume was the dining hall. Spotting a head full of coppery hair Yoona grinned as she recognized Cleo amongst the sea of students.  "Oh look there's Cleo! Lets go sit with her." She grabbed Rex by the wrist, dragging him along towards the table where Cleo, Alex and Nichole were sitting. Well not so much dragging as there was no way she could move Rex if he didn't allow her to.

When they approached the table she let go and waved to her newly made friends. "Hey guys, mind if we join? This is Rex by the way." She smiled as she introduced him to the others.

"That's Cleo, Alex and....? Sorry don't think we've met yet." She was looking at Nichole, finding the girl rather adorable with her teddy bear. She didn't realize such young students attended this school as well. @Leo Radomir @twilight sparkle @PrincessKarai8

(A rather uninspired post meh)

Rex sheepishly smiles at the group and then says" umm hi i guess". he glances at the food he didn't have time to grab and starts to think' crap i'm not really good with big groups but she was kind enough to bring me over to the table i just finished saying i doubt she would have time once with friends now i feel like a right twit'. 

Some of the other second years laugh at his shyness and start making jokes about it but rex just ignores being bullied wasn't new to him his whole life was mess after the other bar a few times here and there. 

Rex sheepishly smiles at the group and then says" umm hi i guess". he glances at the food he didn't have time to grab and starts to think' crap i'm not really good with big groups but she was kind enough to bring me over to the table i just finished saying i doubt she would have time once with friends now i feel like a right twit'. 

Some of the other second years laugh at his shyness and start making jokes about it but rex just ignores being bullied wasn't new to him his whole life was mess after the other bar a few times here and there. 

Luke reveals himself beside the group, as he snuck up on Rex and waves cheerily with a grin on his face "Hello freshies!" He shouts as he smacks Rex on his back jokingly "And Rexy!" He adds "For those of you who don't know, I am the ever so awesome Luke Cross, prankster king of LPA!" He stuck a heroic pose as he smacks Rex's back again "Rexy here can attest to that, can't you Rexy, remember the itching powder, or the white hair dye in your shampoo, oh oh or even the incident in class!" He winked knowingly at Rex then chuckled,

While Alex just stared at Luke like he was crazy and Aiden just his head with slight amusement

Nichole blinked and said"hello cleo, nice to meet you. And you need to watch those shadow tendrils love." Looking up at aiden smiling softly. "My name is nichole, I'm alex's sister." Nichole said awkwardly not used to meeting so many people at once. She gulped holding beary,her stuffed bear, close and hid a bit behind aiden's arm.

@PrincessKarai8 @ShadyBlaze @Blue Jay

Luke reveals himself beside the group, as he snuck up on Rex and waves cheerily with a grin on his face "Hello freshies!" He shouts as he smacks Rex on his back jokingly "And Rexy!" He adds "For those of you who don't know, I am the ever so awesome Luke Cross, prankster king of LPA!" He stuck a heroic pose as he smacks Rex's back again "Rexy here can attest to that, can't you Rexy, remember the itching powder, or the white hair dye in your shampoo, oh oh or even the incident in class!" He winked knowingly at Rex then chuckled,

While Alex just stared at Luke like he was crazy and Aiden just his head with slight amusement

"Ah, I bet Bri would disagree on that. She holds the Prankster Queen title. I personally can attest to that." Cleo giggled.

tumblr_inline_nmb8cjJ86l1tpb6pz.gif

She then turned to Nichole and smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"Ah, I bet Bri would disagree on that. She holds the Prankster Queen title. I personally can attest to that." Cleo giggled.

tumblr_inline_nmb8cjJ86l1tpb6pz.gif

She then turned to Nichole and smiled. "Nice to meet you."

Luke stared at Cleo for a few seconds then grinned widely "Bri is my prankster soulmate so of course she would be prankster queen" He chuckles then sat down in whichever seat was open

While Aiden looked ashamed of himself from Nichole scolding him making Alex snicker at his expense and proud of his sister.

Luke looks over the group he nicknamed the freshies and pointed from Nichole to her bear then to Aiden and grinned "Not sure I can call you a loli-con but damn if I won't give up the chance too" then pointed at Alex "OPB"

(If anyone can guess what OPB means their next rp post gets a like no matter the post :P)

Lenny sits down next to Mizmo, his coat reaching from the chair down to the floor. "Yeah well, you're as charismatic as ever. Didn't know you did film work, anything I might have heard or do you just work in those artistic film that some of other students like. Yeah well, I'm sure it won't come to that, even then remind me not to piss you off, I can't really tell if you're being serious about the whole drown malarkey. As for me, I just bounced around a few jobs and multiple different dimensions got involved a bit of trouble but besides that nothing out of the normal really" he says while looking out of the window. "As of the party sounds fun, how long till we get there. @Leo Radomir

Last edited by a moderator:
Nichole kissed aiden's cheek. "It's ok love just don't do it again." She said smiling softly and nuzzled him. "Hey I'm not a loli! I have boobs!" Nichole said glaring grumbling. She said crossing her arms blushing. "They're just small..." Nichole muttered softly embarassed. "You aren't the joker Luke. If so all we need is a Harley Quinn." 

@ShadyBlaze 

c5hxTD0.png

Yoona quirked and eyebrow as Luke introduced himself as the "prank king". She already knew she'd have trouble with this guy if he thought immature pranks like that were amusing. "You really let this guy punk you Rex? You could beat him to a pulp!" She jabbed her thumb in Luke's direction. Didn't make sense that someone of Rex's size would allow himself to be bullied. She shook her head before turning her attention back towards the group. "Nice to meet you Nichole, I'm Yoona. Didn't know Alex had a sister, must be great going to school with your big brother!" She then noticed one more person seated at the table. He seemed mildly uncomfortable with the whole situation and Yoona wasn't sure whether he wanted to be talked to or not.

She overheard Luke's loli comment and rolled her eyes. "Your sense of humor is absolutely abysmal. Just how old are you?"  @Leo Radomir @ShadyBlaze @twilight sparkle

Yoona quirked and eyebrow as Luke introduced himself as the "prank king". She already knew she'd have trouble with this guy if he thought immature pranks like that were amusing. "You really let this guy punk you Rex? You could beat him to a pulp!" She jabbed her thumb in Luke's direction. Didn't make sense that someone of Rex's size would allow himself to be bullied. She shook her head before turning her attention back towards the group. "Nice to meet you Nichole, I'm Yoona. Didn't know Alex had a sister, must be great going to school with your big brother!" She then noticed one more person seated at the table. He seemed mildly uncomfortable with the whole situation and Yoona wasn't sure whether he wanted to be talked to or not.

She overheard Luke's loli comment and rolled her eyes. "Your sense of humor is absolutely abysmal. Just how old are you?"  @Leo Radomir @ShadyBlaze @twilight sparkle

Luke smirked at Yoona "Rex couldn't hurt a fly and his dueling class grades prove it, especially against yours truly" He said with a shrug as Alex rolled his eyes wanting to shut this guy up while Aiden just glared at Luke for the Loli comment

Luke chuckled humorlessly as he noticed the atmosphere change "Just wait until classes where we can show our stuff, you freshies will see how pitiful Rexy here is, just like the rest of the school does, anyway I should get back to my table" He said added as he pointed to Alex and Aiden "I sense potential in you two come to my table sometime if you wanna hang out with the...right people" He smirked and teleported away appearing with his friends many of them jump seeing him then laugh with him.

Nichole narrowed her eyes at luke then began to grin. She whistled casually and a vine suddenly lifted him up holding him over a large sphere of water which froze turning into frozen icesickles sharp pointy icesickles. This was his only warning from her. "It's nice to meet you too Yoona." Nichole said smiling softly keeping Luke suspended before suddenly dropping him and caught him with her vine again before he would almost touch the icesickles. 

@ShadyBlaze @Blue Jay

Nichole narrowed her eyes at luke then began to grin. She whistled casually and a vine suddenly lifted him up holding him over a large sphere of water which froze turning into frozen icesickles sharp pointy icesickles. This was his only warning from her. "It's nice to meet you too Yoona." Nichole said smiling softly keeping Luke suspended before suddenly dropping him and caught him with her vine again before he would almost touch the icesickles. 

@ShadyBlaze @Blue Jay

(Eh..Luke already teleported away but ok I'll go with this lol just to show off Luke's skills XD)

Luke felt himself be grabbed and lifted by a vine then moved above an ice sickle, he looked right at Nichole with a grin sensing the magic coming from her, he summons dual swords into his hands via his magic and slices off the vines forcing him to fall to his ice doom or so the freshies thought as he was a foot from being impaled he teleported behind Nichole and whispered "Don't test me freshie" then teleported back to his seat like nothing happened his swords already gone

Alex and Aiden watched all this with wide eyes while Alex muttered "Blade Creation Magic was suppose to be extinct...but it's not..and he has that combined with teleportation..who is this guy?"

Nichole grumbled crossing her arms pouting. She opened another chocolate bar and nibbled on it cutely. "Delicous sweet chocolate.." Nichole whispered eating more before wincing holding her cheek. "Owwie!"  She said wincing then put down her chocolate sulking. Nichole laid her head on aiden's arm. "Hold me."

@ShadyBlaze

Nichole grumbled crossing her arms pouting. She opened another chocolate bar and nibbled on it cutely. "Delicous sweet chocolate.." Nichole whispered eating more before wincing holding her cheek. "Owwie!"  She said wincing then put down her chocolate sulking. Nichole laid her head on aiden's arm. "Hold me."

@ShadyBlaze

Aiden wrapped an arm around Nichole and whispered "Don't mess with that guy, he is dangerous" He warned her as he glanced over to Alex who nodded in agreement as if he knew what Aiden was whispering about

Cleo sat back quietly, watching the scene between the others. She let out a sigh of relief when the food was passed out and everyone started eating. 

"So, what are you looking forward to here, Alex?"

Nichole nodded and said"ok but he still pisses me off.." nuzzling him. She then blushed a bit. "I forgot how much I loved laying on you." Nichole said nuzzling his chest happily taking in his familair scent. Though the way she said the sentence could go one of two ways.

@ShadyBlaze

c5hxTD0.png

Rex smirked and says" There's a time and place for that and let's be honest without his powers he's just another twit that thinks he's cool also i'll let you in on a couple of secrets ones is i don't fight often don't see the point and second of all mizo beats his record most times and the last big battle they had there was something like a thousand students watching and used him as mop during that time now that's something to remember of course he conveniently doesn't talk about that after all what pure jock wants their ass kicked by some one that looks kinda frail". Rex couldn't help but burst out laughing as he remembered that day and goes and grabs his plat and such then comes back and sits with them not giving a crap how luke felt about what was said. After a few minutes of eating feeling in a good mod he then does an perfect impression of him"  I sense potential in you two come to my table sometime if you wanna hang out with the...right people i mean it's like he ripped it from some really bad b grade movie or something and i thought being a emo sucked eggs". " Anyways perfect company for the leaders of the monkey squad and you know the saying pick your friends wisely even though i'm awkward to a point i'd like to try making friends after all i only have two years left".

Lenny sits down next to Mizmo, his coat reaching from the chair down to the floor. "Yeah well, you're as charismatic as ever. Didn't know you did film work, anything I might have heard or do you just work in those artistic film that some of other students like. Yeah well, I'm sure it won't come to that, even then remind me not to piss you off, I can't really tell if you're being serious about the whole drown malarkey. As for me, I just bounced around a few jobs and multiple different dimensions got involved a bit of trouble but besides that nothing out of the normal really" he says while looking out of the window. "As of the party sounds fun, how long till we get there.

Mizmo gently laughs and says" that depends on what kind of films you like the industry does lots of different things, as for what said who know i might be joking i might not what i can tell you is when i beat lukes ass that day it felt so good". "Enough of that though back to the party idea lets plan it for two weeks time and we should be there in about ten minutes".

Rex smirked and says" There's a time and place for that and let's be honest without his powers he's just another tweet that thinks he's cool also i'll let you in on a couple of secrets ones is i don't fight often don't see the point and second of all mizo beats his record most times and the last big battle they had there was something like a thousand students watching and used him as mop during that time now that's something to remember of course he conveniently doesn't talk about that after all what pure jock wants their ass kicked by some one that looks kinda frail". Rex couldn't help but burst out laughing as he remembered that day and goes and grabs his plat and such then comes back and sits with them not giving a crap how luke felt about what was said. After a few minutes of eating feeling in a good mod he then does an perfect impression of him"  I sense potential in you two come to my table sometime if you wanna hang out with the...right people i mean it's like he ripped it from some really bad b grade movie or something and i thought being a emo sucked eggs". " Anyways perfect company for the leaders of the monkey squad and you know the saying pick your friends wisely even though i'm awkward to a point i'd like to try making friends after all i only have two years left".

Lenny sits down next to Mizmo, his coat reaching from the chair down to the floor. "Yeah well, you're as charismatic as ever. Didn't know you did film work, anything I might have heard or do you just work in those artistic film that some of other students like. Yeah well, I'm sure it won't come to that, even then remind me not to piss you off, I can't really tell if you're being serious about the whole drown malarkey. As for me, I just bounced around a few jobs and multiple different dimensions got involved a bit of trouble but besides that nothing out of the normal really" he says while looking out of the window. "As of the party sounds fun, how long till we get there.

Mizmo gently laughs and says" that depends on what kind of films you like the industry does lots of different things, as for what said who know i might be joking i might not what i can tell you is when i beat lukes ass that day it felt so good". "Enough of that though back to the party idea lets plan it for two weeks time and we should be there in about ten minutes".

(I'd rather like the idea of Luke tied up with Mizmo instead of being outright dominated lol)

Alex raised an eyebrow at what his sister Nichole said but shrugged it off as he looked at Cleo and smiled "Not sure yet maybe just learning new things and meeting new people" He said shrugging with a soft chuckle as Aiden blushed hearing Nichole as he sputtered out a response of "H-how a-about  we not t-talk about that here, al-alright?" He asked

Luke rolled his eyes hearing Rex talking crap as he reaches for the bowl of tomato soup then teleports the entire bowl above Rex's head then went back to his chicken sandwich as the bowl of soup fell on Rex's head

Cleo looked over at Luke's table when she heard the sound of a bowl dropping.

"What the heck?"

large.gif

((Sorry about the short replies. Just waiting for everyone to get their introductions out and everything))

Nichole blinked before blushing darkly. "W-we didn't do anything intimate big brother! I mean I did get a hickey that one time...but that was it!" She said flailing very flustered at this point really just making the situation worse. Nichole blushed even redder and hid in a cocoon of vines

@ShadyBlaze

Nichole blinked before blushing darkly. "W-we didn't do anything intimate big brother! I mean I did get a hickey that one time...but that was it!" She said flailing very flustered at this point really just making the situation worse. Nichole blushed even redder and hid in a cocoon of vines

@ShadyBlaze

(Nichole must be trying to kill Aiden lol)

Aiden blushed staring wide-eyed at Nichole "why did you tell Alex that?" He whispered to her then looked at Alex and visibly gulped knowing the extremes Alex would go for his sister's safety

Alex glared at Aiden with a slight twitch in his eye "You gave my adorable little sister a hickey, Aiden?" He asked gravely as if death would come for Aiden if he answered yes

Meanwhile Luke was laughing his ass off with his friends and a lot of other students at the expense of Rex

(No she accidently blurts out the truth under pressure)

Nichole hid Aiden in her cocoon as well. "I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to blurt that out." She whispered softly hiding her face in shame. Nichole then smelt food and slowly reached for her plate wondering what it was.

@ShadyBlaze

(sorry about that guys and again thanks for the help)

Rex sighs then flicks the soup out to the side away from people and after a few minutes it  his head and says in an lowish voice the truth is i hate fighting and what it does to people, i shouldn't try and be cool please forget it, i know i may not be much of a senpai compared to others but if you don't know this already do your best". He goes back to eating food thinking' crap i really put my foot in my mouth with having an impulsive moment i'm probably going to get pranked again, i hate being cowardly but i've never had anyone to cheer me on and teach me these things i've always been looked as a freak even my own family disowned me out of fear'.

Many of mizmos fan club started laughing at the jocks and the other students and say" What's to respect about a prat and his crew of monkeys that play follow the leader so lame not to mention he hasn't done much if anything for the school why is he even here i guess the school will just about allow anyone in these days what a bad indictment to the schools name well". 

(sorry about that guys and again thanks for the help)

Rex sighs then flicks the soup out to the side away from people and after a few minutes it  his head and says in an lowish voice the truth is i hate fighting and what it does to people, i shouldn't try and be cool please forget it, i know i may not be much of a senpai compared to others but if you don't know this already do your best". He goes back to eating food thinking' crap i really put my foot in my mouth with having an impulsive moment i'm probably going to get pranked again, i hate being cowardly but i've never had anyone to cheer me on and teach me these things i've always been looked as a freak even my own family disowned me out of fear'.

Many of mizmos fan club started laughing at the jocks and the other students and say" What's to respect about a prat and his crew of monkeys that play follow the leader so lame not to mention he hasn't done much if anything for the school why is he even here i guess the school will just about allow anyone in these days what a bad indictment to the schools name well". 

Luke raised an eyebrow over to the fanclub "the only one who can give me a match is your glorious leader, what does that say about you people, least my friends can fight back." He replied to the fanclub then shrugged as he began eating while Alex stayed quiet eating his food and Aiden smiled at Nichole "It's okay Nikky" He smiled kissing her cheek

Nichole blushed darkly and nuzzled him untangling them from the vines. She then began to eat her food snd quickly ate more starving. Nichole enjoyed the tastes and textures. "Mmm this tastes so good." She said having heart eyes from the delicous food.

@ShadyBlaze

((Skipping through her arrival and stuff, since I missed a lot))

Poppy found herself in the cafeteria, where many other students had already gathered to eat. She didn't recognize a lot of people, as a lot of her friends from last year either left or got expelled. She always seemed to mix with the wrong crowd. She approached the sophomore table, where there were at least some familiar faces. Poppy had bypassed the food entirely, her nerves worked up so much that she didn't exactly want to eat. Maybe she would have to find some stored food later. It wasn't that hard to steal, especially with her powers.

As she arrived at the table, she looked to what someone who seemed to be the center of attention.

"Mind if I sit here?" she asked, seating herself before receiving an answer. Poppy smoothed her skirt in attempt to calm her nerves. She glanced at the other people at the table before looking around the cafeteria. It was very hard to keep her interest most of the time.

@ShadyBlaze @the other people with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back