RP

"Well now you can shut it!" Wes said shaking Yuri. "Gosh..." Wes said as he got out his food bowl and went to his seat. "Atsushi... you hungry?" Wes asked looking at him.

Gei wasn't sure what was happening. Neither did he understand. All he knew was that Yuri had a bleeding lip, Wes looked completely embarassed, Osana was completely uninterested in everything, Misa was 'reading a book' with it covering her face, obviously chuckling, and Atsushi was just being completely uninterested. "Did I miss something?" He asked with a confused look on his face

Ayano sat  there. "You did... Suto... don't be rude to Wes... Something bad might happen to you... and Wes... Atsusi might be hungry..." Ayano said as she checked her phone. 

@Kira Times

Gei looked completely surprised, " Is there anyway to fix what I did?"

Osana rolled her eyes sarcastically, "How gullible can he be?"  She thought to herself, watching her childhood friend.

@gaywes @Judeauofaltrades @Kira Times 

"Nope... It was Suto's doing, but it is okay..." Ayano said as Wes put the bowl in front of Atsushi, taking the lid off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gei... he repeated in his mind, easily recalling the name. This was the guy Wes had a crush on beforehand, he didn't think they would meet so soon. He took a quick glance at him and in all honesty he didn't seem like much to him. Beauty was in the eye of the beholder he guessed. "I could eat..." he mumbled. What he said was barely audible.

He was watching everything unfold passively (on the surface at least), trying to figure out everyone in the room so far. He just barely registered the food on his desk left by Wes. "Thanks...You cook?" he asked, looking him directly in his eyes.

"Yeah... I took cooking classes, best of my class to... this is my Hashi-bowl..." Wes said, blushing a bit.

Hashi-bowl:

Rice

Noodles

Chicken

Soy sauce

BBQ

Spices

Scrambled egg

@Kira Times

Gei turned to Suto, " I don't know what you did but I hope you can fix it senpai."

Suto blushed and walked over to Wes and gave him a bow, " I hope you can accept my sincere apology ..." 

@gaywes @Kira Times

------------------------------------------------

Gei smiled at Suto, before going to the desk and getting the attendance sheet. As class president, he had to make sure everyone is present.  He looked over the sheet and the classroom when he got to a name of a person he didn't see yet.

"Is Oka here yet?" Gei asked Osana and Misa.

( @TaraSobiki OKA!)

"Ah," he said, seeming to take interest in the food. He didn't know how to cook himself and neither did most of the people he knew. He lived off of microwavable goods and takeout "I didn't expect that..." he said, mostly to himself. A guy approached them and he found himself glaring, it was natural to get protective of things that were your's right? "Hmph..."

@gaywes @Anime King Kaleb 

Wes started to get uncomfortable. "Suto... please... I still won't forgive you after what you did 2 years ago..." Wes said blushing and backing away slowly.

@Kira Times

"Thank You kouhai ..." Suto replied. He was about to turn away before he noticed the boy Wes was sitting with glaring at him. Gei heard what Wes said but he made no attempt to move yet, instead glaring back at Atsushi. For a good minute, they just glared at each other before Suto cracked a smile. He leaned in and whispered, 'Don't worry about your kouhai, I have my own" 

Then he walked back over to where Suto was, ruffling his hair again.

"Stop it Suto-San!" Gei exclaimed, puffing out his cheeks.

@gaywes @Judeauofaltrades @KiraTheReaper

Ayano thought back. 'Suto tried to "have fun with Wes... but Wes didn't want it... and Suto stabbed Wes... but why?'

Two years ago... he repeated to himself, glare getting more intense by the second. What was Wes talking about...he felt like he should know about it whatever it was. He would find out more that's for sure but he would have time later to think on the subject. At the moment Suto and him were having a glaring match. He thought he was going to say something out of the way that would give him a perfectly good reason to get violent but all he said was 'Don't worry about your kouhai...' . He furrowed his eyebrows in irritation, going back to the food in front of him. "That guy..." he felt he wouldn't like that man very much. 

@gaywes  @Anime King Kaleb

Without a moments hesitation he nodded and prepared to eat though he stopped in the process.  He looked at Wes before propping his head onto his hand "You aren't going to feed me?" He asked. It was a joke but the tone he used was serious as always.

@gaywes

Suto glared back from across the room before saying, " I wouldn't have had to be near you from the beginning if you hadn't of threatened to take what's mine"

Gei, as always, was completely focused on his work, oblivious to the world around him.

Osana and Misa, however, was watching the exchange

"Woah ... This is getting intense!" Misa said to Osana.

"I know right ..." Osana replied.

"What do you guys think?" Misa asked Yuri and Oka.

"Oh! I have to find everyone else in our class!" Gei said leaving the room, not seeing anything happening.

Misa and Osana facepalmed.

@gaywes  @Judeauofaltrades @TaraSobiki @Kira Times

Ayano thought back. 'Suto tried to "have fun with Wes... but Wes didn't want it... and Suto stabbed Wes... but why?'

(OH SH*T! PLOT TWIST! Even I didn't know that!)

Ayano got up and went over to Suto and slapped him. "Maybe if you didn't do that to him... it woudn't have happened, and you wouldn't be his enemy, he would have let you have him from the start..." Ayano said. "No stupid drama between you two... Suto..." Ayano said as she went back to her seat.

Suto stared at the girl before smirking. "Look who's talking. I'm very protective of my crush but at least I don't walk around stalking him and his group of friends. Besides, Ayano" Suto spat out before starting to walk out the room, " I'm sure the police, teachers, counselor, and most of all, Taro, would love to have all the  emails me and you sent each other, all the plans the both of us made, all the conversations we had." He held up a smartphone, waving it in the air.

He walked off, looking for his kouhai.

Wes stared in shock. 'Was she spying on me!?! I never told anyone!?! And now Atsushi will wanna know!?!' Wes thought as he put the food in Atsusi's mouth. "How dose it taste?" Wes asked.

Ayano ran after him, and took his phone and broke it. "Wes doesn't deserve this you moron!? You could have ruined his life 2 years ago!? Why do you think he home schooled himself for a year?!" Ayaon yelled before stomping back to class and sitting in her seat.

@Kira Times @Anime King Kaleb

'Suto may have to die!?! Good thing I can have Wes help me by getting on his good side...' Ayano thought as she smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread