RP

[Oka Ruto]

Oka looked terribly nervous, more than usual even. She kept glancing back and forth between the students who were making such a ruckus and silently wondered why the teacher wasn't doing anything to stop this.  She was attempting to keep a low profile but despite her attempts she was dragged in by a question from Misa "I-it's really...none of my...business..." she said quietly, feigning interest in her desk.  She can't describe the relief she felt when one of the pairs left the area. She would of hated for the argument to turn into a bloody fight or something.

@Anime King Kaleb (Not the best but cut me some slack XD. I'm trying to jump in...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Suto expertly flicked a note into Ayano's hair after she turned around.

The note read :

Maybe so. Maybe he doesn't deserve it. But I didn't deserve a lot of things in my life either.

Gei was the first person to actually put himself in my shoes and he's the one that I swore my life to.

So I don't give a d**n about what he deserves. He lost his family 2 years ago, I lost killed mine 10 years ago.

They didn't care about me, I didn't care about them, they were just weaker.

But in the end, it's not about what he deserves, it's about what you deserve.

Because I trusted you with my secrets and considered you a friend.

I thought that I'd help you get your senpai, you'd help me get my kouhai

But you threw that away.

The deal is off and I hope you know ...

I don't take kindly to traitors.

Osana perked up at this, " What does Taro have to do with any of this" She thought to herself.

Misa saved the video on her smartphone, " Now that!  was some drama.

@Judeauofaltrades @Kira Times @gaywes @TaraSobiki

Suto smiled, " Hopefully, Ayano got the message at the bottom as well."

Suto wasn't the best of artist but he could definitely draw well enough for any one to know exactly what he was trying to draw and in turn say. He drew a female dog labeled Ayano.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gei walked back into the classroom.

He was gullible but he immediately noticed the tension in the room. He walked over to Oka.

"Yay! Oka's here!" He then started whispering, " What happened here ... Why's everyone so gloomy? and where's Suto-san?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Judeauofaltrades @Kira Times @gaywes @TaraSobiki

"He... walked out! And sitting here bullying Wes!" Ayano said with an angered tone. "Sorry, he just makes me mad!" Ayano said .

"Um... He is the reason I was home schooled for a year... I had to teach myself at homeschool too..." Wes said sounding hurt.

"My family has always been close with Alena's and I was hired as her bodyguard, but I've developed feelings for her... and I can't bring myself to tell her because I don't want to start an argument between our families..." Kiryl said when Alena went to get a drink

@gaywes

Osana was watching as Ayano threw something away.

"Maybe, I can figure out what this has to do with Taro." Osana thought to herself. She went over to the wastebin and crouched down to pick up the note, luckily the bin was empty. 

"Watcha doing?" Gei asked her. Osana became flustered.

" Uhm ... I'm ... " She saw a kitten poster about recycling," Recycling yeah. She threw it in the trash bucket but it should go into recycling!"

"The recycle basket was taken already though ..." Gei replied.

"Oh ... well I gues I'll keep it until I see one" Osana stated. Gei had stars in his eyes.

"Osana you're amazing. That's why you're my best friend." Gei said.

Osana just smiled as she went back to her seat. She uncrumpled the first half and read it. She gasped.

@TaraSobiki @gaywes @Kira Times @Judeauofaltrades

Ayano seen the paper, she went up and snatched both halves, gripping them tight. "You should mind your own business..." Ayano said as she took it and pu it in her pocket and went back to her set.

Misa jolted up from her phone when she felt a jolt on her desk.

"Woah!" She said as Ayano snatched up the papers. When she told Osana to mind her own business, it sounded a little ... threatening. Ayano went back to her seat. Misa took out a piece of paper and began writing.

Woah! What happened? What were you reading that got Ayano so worked up?

She placed the paper on Osana's desk.

Osana read it and wrote back

I'm not sure. I only read half of it, but ...

But what?

I think Suto wrote it. And he said he killed his family.

Woah ... I didn't see him as the psychopathic type.

Well, he said that they didn't care about him, though.

At least it's justified, I guess.

Osana had almost laughed out loud, but she quickly stifled and looked at Ayano, quickly hiding the note just in case. Once she was sure Ayano wasn't paying attention anymore, she brought the note back out and began writing in it again.

The weirdest part was that Suto wrote that it wasn't about what Wes deserved, but it was about what Ayano deserved..

Was he talking about when he said something about his phone and the messages

Probably but I don't know for sure.

Get up! We're going to find him and ask him.

Osana looked surprised as Misa jumped up and grabbed her hand. Misa started pulling her to the door.

"W-Wait!" Osana said. She went back to the desk and picked up the note. Not wanting to make the same mistake Ayano did, she put the note in her pocket immediately.

"OK, let's go." Osana said.

After they walked out a teacher came in, " Okay class, take out your history books. Class is starting."

Users who are viewing this thread