RP

When Yuri entered the classroom Atsushi seemed to become slightly more attentive, following her with his eyes until she sat down. He of course greeted her too since doing otherwise would be considered rude. It wasn't like he was that close to her to be obligated to do so but she has no doubt seen him around since he hung out near the club she was in  a lot. "Good morning Yuri." he said, sounding as flat as ever though if someone paid attention they would hear the slightest bit of emotion.

@Judeauofaltrades

"Hello Atsushi!" She smiles slightly and sat down

Noted? he thought to himself, wondering what this guy who's name was apparently ''Wes'' could possibly do for him. He only just met Atsushi after all so he wasn't inclined to help him and how did he know if he wanted anything from him in the first place? He was gone before he could say another word to him, later he planned to confront Wes so it wasn't a big deal right now.

He nodded his head slightly when his greeting was returned with more energy than he mustered then returned his attention back on his own weird thoughts.

Again, he was snapped out of his fantasies by another student.  He was seriously starting to get annoyed though he put his attention on Ayano.

If Atsushi cared all that much about it he probably would of asked Ayano if this was even her class but he decided it was none of his business. "He said something about heading to the roof for some alone time." he replied .

@gaywes

"Alright, I just wanted to know... He could become dangerous, and I need to make sure that he is gonna be okay... I'm Ayano by the way..." Ayano said standing up and walking to him.

"Atsushi." he replied, fully prepared to space out again but quickly kept himself from doing so. Someone else would probably interrupt another time so he might as well stay on earth. This girl seemed to know something about Wes anyway so he could probably question her. "And what do you mean by ''dangerous''? Is he a violent troubled kid or something?" he sounded disinterested in tone but she could probably sense his curiosity.

@gaywes

"He is going through a boy problem, he likes two boys, one of them is Gei, and the other..." Ayano got closer to him, to whisper. "Don't tell him I told you this. You... He also is remembering around the time his family was massacred... He is going through some things, and everyone thinks he is whimpy, but he could kill someone..." Ayano said as she nodded at Atsushi.

Wes came back down with a pink envelope, he tripped in the classroom, the paper landed on Atsushi's desk. 'Crap!'

He narrowed his eyes slightly. So Wes was crushing on another male named Gei and him too? He didn't know this Gei person but he couldn't see why he would be interested in him, a boy who never seemed to take interest in anything. He wasn't one to judge another person's preferences though, it would more than likely not effect him. "Okay well if he does kill someone or something worse that wouldn't be good." he responded finally. "I don't have to but I'll  help you out." he didn't bother to mention that he may want something in return for his services.

Just as he was beginning to get up Wes returned...tripping as soon as he got in.  "...There he is." he pointed him out as if Ayano couldn't already see that. He noticed the envelop on his desk a few moments later then absentmindedly picked it up before attempting to open it. 

He didn't know if this was for him but he wasn't thinking much of it at the time being.

@gaywes

Wes began blushing. 'He is reading his love leader...' Wes thought as Ayano went and sat down. 'It stated I chose him instead of Gei! Oh no! Oh no!'

'It even has his name on it!!' Wes thought blushing even more red as he got up. Ayano went and sat down. 'He went for a psychopath?!?! Alright...'

He stared at it for a good whole minute, feeling like a eternity to those who might of been anticipating his reply. His facial expression made no visible changes as he glanced at the man who was still on the ground. Suddenly he stood up and walked over to him, remaining  straight faced the whole time. He could of laughed though he didn't find it funny.

He studied Wes intensely for a few moments before holding the letter out to him, handing it back. "Here...We can talk about this after school." is the only thing he said. He glanced at the other students, noticing that one particular girl was biting at her lip so hard it was bleeding.

@gaywes

Last edited by a moderator:
Wes took it back. "Okay..." Wes said as he got out a handkerchief, and handed it to Yuri. Wes was still blushing.

Osana looked away from Sempai with a hmph, "See you then. Don't be late!" '

She stomped away from the boy and went to her class, sitting to the right of Yuri.

After she walked in, in walked Misa. She too her usual seat next to Yuri on the left, " Good morning Yuri-chan, Osana-san"

Osana greeted her with a "good morning"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's the  girl who was looking for me?" Gei asked Suto.

Suto smirked, " I don't know. Maybe she went home early."

Gei, being as gullible as he is, believed him, " Oh, well I hope she feels better."

Suddenly, Gei's stomach rumbled. Suto frowned, " Did you skip breakfast again? What did I tell you Gei-kun".

Gei apologized, "I'm sorry Suto-san! I woke up late and I didn't have the time before Taro and Osana came to pick me up."

Suto smiled, " Well, I guess I can take you to breakfast." 

Gei's eyes lit up, " Really, Suto-san! You don't have to do that for me. It was my fault"

Suto smiled, and walked over to Gei and wrapped his arm around his waist, "I'm doing it because I want to."

After getting breakfast they walked up to the roof, where they saw Wes. 

"Hello, Wes-chan!" Gei exclaimed. 

"Hello, Wes-chan." Suto stated, voice being completely neutral. As long as he wasn't making moves on his kouhai he was fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wes stood their. "Hi Gei... Hi Suto..." Wes said helping Yuri's bleeding lip. "Suto... you can have Gei... I am done with your stupid game..." Wes said helping Yuri up.

Was there a correct way to react to this? No, he didn't think so at least. Taking the safest road was the best course of action right now.

He took his seat again, a bunch of thoughts going through his head at once. Wes finally seemed to get annoyed with Yuri who decided to laugh finally. She could of been quieter but he didn't think she'd hear his complaint so he kept his mouth shut. Everything was so jumbled...

Ayano sat there smirking. 'Suto... You hurt Wes... Atsushi might attack you...' Ayano thought as she began looking at the blackboard.

Users who are viewing this thread