RP

He was planning to tell him it was all a joke after being fed but never got the chance to since the teacher finally made a appearance. The class seemed to settle themselves on their own as soon as she walked in . Some students decided to take a nap while others paid attention to whatever she was saying. He was the latter since his grades were suffering because of how he got distracted with his odd hobbies. He couldn't concentrate well however, his mind wandered way to much to do that.

Wes left a note on Atsushi's desk.

^Finish food... I'll take care of your homework... -Wes^

^P.S., You will learn what happened later...^

^P.S.S. Looking good Sexy Stud Muffin^ 

@Kira Times 

Last edited by a moderator:
He read over the note left on his desk about five times before submitting and eating the food. If he got in trouble so be it, not the first time. Atsushi couldn't help silently chuckling over the last bit. He might of started liking him faster than he expected. 

@gaywes

Ayano woke up Wes. He had missed a few things. He ate lunch with Ayano and class started again. "I need to stop staying up so late..." Wes yawned, he leaned his head back and found himself staring at Atsushi.

@Kira Times

Gei looked around the room. He saw some students falling asleep. If he was in a normal class, he would've woken them up but, Class 2 - 4, the class he was in, was known as the smartest class in the country. Everyone had high honor roll and most students had A+ in every subject, but he was the cream of the crop. He not only was an A+ student but he was the first student to get a perfect score on all the state administered test last year, even exceeding the maximum score in math because he pointed out an error in the test. Because he didn't want to disappoint his teachers by not doing as well this year, he didn't fall asleep like many others. Instead, he just observed everyone else. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Suto was sitting in the library, smiling at the paper he was holding, "It doesn't hurt to have insurance just in case something does happen."

He was about to leave when he heard someone call his name.

"Suto!" Misa called. He turned around.

"What do you guys want?" He asked. He tried to mask it but he didn't completely hide his annoyance.

"We wanted to ask you about your letter ..." Osana said. No use beating around the bush.

Suto smiled, " Yes, I did kill my family. If it makes you feel better it was just my mom and dad and they abused my ever since my dad started cheating when I was and my mom became an alcoholic at age 6. Ever since then, I was an outcast. People called me names and started bullying me until I met Gei. Gei befriended me and soon enough I fell in love with him. But also did the ringleader of the people who were my worst tormentors. I don't know if he remembered me but I definitely remembered him. So about 2 years ago, I raped him and stabbed him, and told him to stay away from Gei. Unfortunately, that didn't work until this morning when he finally gave Gei up and fell in love with Atsushi."

Osana and Misa were dumbfounded, " So you're saying that it was ..."

"Yes. 2 years ago, I raped Wes, and although I didn't plan it, his family died about a month later. It was perfect."

Osana looked relieved. Misa was right, he did do everything justifiably, although he may have taken it a bit too far.

"Oh yeah ... Osana" Suto said. Osana perked up after hearing her name," I know about your crush on Taro"

Osana started blushing," Wh-What?!?!? I don't have a crush on that blockhead.I don't ev-"

Suto held up his hand, " Save it for someone who doesn't know the truth. Anyway, you're being targetted. As another person likes Taro as well. I pretty sure you know her, Ayano Aisha".

Osana's eye's widened, " Yan-chan!?!?!?"

Suto smiled, " Ding ding ding!"

Osana looked at him with disbelief, but he showed them his folder of evidence against her.

After going through about an hour worth of evidence, Osana was spooked, as Suto was right.

" I can help protect you from her if you do something for me in return." Suto said

Osana looked at him and said what did she have to do. Suto smiled and held out a necklace. Osana looked confused.

" I want you to be my friend. If we're friends then people will be less suspicious when I tell you what I know. Plus, Ayano has both Wes and Atsushi on her side. Boh are psycho's so I need you guys' help."

Osana smiled and happily accepted the necklace, she saw first hand how scary Ayano was. After all, Suto killed two people who deserved to die and raped someone who ruined his life. Ayano killed  dozens of people with her only reason being they got close to Taro.

" Hey ... where's mine?!?!?" Misa whined.

Suto laughed, " You want to help?"

Misa smiled, " Of course ... Osana's my friend. I don't want anything to happen to her and most importantly, I ship you and Gei. Guto all the way". She pulled up a tumblr showing hundreds of pictures of him and Gei. Apparent over a million people world wide shipped it as well as that tumblr alone had millions of people following her, although her main tumblr had a whopping 1.354 billion followers.

Osana and Suto were dumbfounded. 

Suto cleared his voice, " How do you have so many followers?"

Misa smiled, " I lure them in at my tournaments and then I trap them with my general awesomeness."

Suto and Osana laughed. SUddenly, the bell signaling luch rang. The three said there goodbyes and went there separate ways.

( @TaraSobiki @gaywes @Kira Times @Judeauofaltrades Sorry for it being long. I won't post again for these three until everyone is prepared to leave the classtime but I still have Gei if you want to interact with him.)

@gaywes (Please edit your post as it isn't very believable that EVERYONE in the class would let you sleep during lunch)

"Nothing...much..." he responded, turning to look at him. "The food was good by the way." he said just in case he had been wondering about it. "I wish I was capable of cooking anything."

@gaywes

He was heavily caught off guard when Wes poked his nose so on impulse he grabbed his arm in a tight grip. Quickly he realized what he was doing and loosened it a bit "That'd be...fine. Though I hope you aren't suggesting that I do more than stay over..." he was joking more or less but again it was probably undetectable. 

@gaywes

Gei watched in glee. He pulled out his phone and sent Misa a message, " Wes X Atsushi ... I ship it!" He then took a few pictures of the scene unfolding in front of him. Gei then took out the boxed lunch Osana made for him and began to eat.

@gaywes @Kira Times @Judeauofaltrades @TaraSobiki

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Osana just reached the roof. She didn't see Taro yet. She sighed as she sat the boxed lunches down on a bench as she started pacing back and forth, waiting for her Sempai, " Tha baka! How dare he makes me wait!"

@TaraSobiki

[Oka Ruto]

Oka didn't think that Gei seriously didn't understand what was happening. He was basically caught in the crossfire of Wes and Suto's ''argument along with the other guy who she couldn't recall the name of.  He gave off weird vibes like Ayano though so she thought it best to avoid interacting with either one of them. Before she could utter a reply he was off, talking to Osana about why she was in the trash. Eventually the teacher showed up and class started. Oka simply dosed off  in the middle of the lesson, not because she was a A+ student but  because she suffered from sleep deprivation. Anybody who looked at her knew that she wasn't much of a sleeper. By the time she woke up most of the class left and she was still there with a few other kids.   I didn't mean to sleep this long...I'll miss the Basu sisters at this rate... after that thought she stood up abruptly and exited the classroom at light speed/

[Taro Yamada]

Taro's class was dragged on by his teacher for awhile, she didn't seem willing to let the class go though eventually she had to and did. Despite having those few minutes of lunch time lost he wasn't all that upset about it...Until he realized that Osana might try to throw him off the roof for being late. 

He rushed to the roof, of course grabbing his own lunch first. By the time he got there he was outta breath (not as much as the poor girl with spiderweb leggings who  had looked at him like he was a ghost before scurrying off. What's up with her?) and trying to catch it while explaining himself to Osana. "O...sana...class...went on...for awhile..." he didn't register that what he's saying may not make much sense to her.

@Anime King Kaleb

Osana was steaming, she puffed out her cheeks,"I don't know what you're saying but I told you not to be late, baka!"

Osana shook her head in annoyance, " Anyway ..."

She picked up one of the boxed lunches and held it out to him, blushing in the process, " I made you a boxed lunch"

She then registered what she said, " Not because I like you or anything ... baka. I just decided to make lunches for my two friends. I already gave one to Gei-chan"

Before Taro could refuse it, Osana placed the lunch in his hand and sat down with her own lunch, and began to eat. 

She looked back at Taro, blushing but with an annoyed tone," Are you going to eat or just stand there, baka?"

@TaraSobiki

Wes realized it was break time so he turned in his seat facing Atsushi. "You wanna go to the drama stage? Only drama members can go in there, it is dark, and none of the drama members go there, so we can talk or do whatever you..." Wes said pulling two bento boxes out of his back pack. "I can make a lot of food..." Wes said giving Atsushi a bento box. Wes stood up and kissed his cheek. "You know where to find me..." Wes said as he walked out of the classroom and went to the drama stage.'I can't believe I kissed his cheek!?! Now what will he think of me?'

Ayano looked at Atsushi. "Do you really want to know what happened between Wes and Suto?" Ayano asked Atsushi, as she walked over and sat beside him. 

@TaraSobiki @Anime King Kaleb @Kira Times @Judeauofaltrades

"Suto raped Wes for having a crush on Gei, after that, Suto stabbed him, a week later, Wes's family died, Wes then homeschooled himself for a year... He is a tough boy... please always be there for him..." Ayano said as she went up on the roof. "Taro... Suto is bullying Wes again, you need to have a talk with him and Osana, she did nothing, and yet she says she is one of the nicest people in school..." Ayano said standing there with her arms crossed. 'I can now talk to Taro....' She thought as she looked at him.

@TaraSobiki @Anime King Kaleb @Kira Times @Judeauofaltrades

[ Taro Yamada ]

For a moment he expected to be yelled at more but it seemed like she calmed down pretty fast. She even gave him a box lunch which he was going to thank her for despite already having a lunch of his own though didn't get a chance to since she said that she was doing this out of obligation or something to that effect. "S-sure, I'll eat." he responded quickly then sat down next to her. He put his own lunchbox aside and began to eat Osana's with gusto. A few seconds into eating he was approached  by a unfamiliar female. He knew her face from somewhere but when trying to think up her name his head went blank. "Do I...know you?" he asked.

"Anyway, what's this about Wes getting bullied?" he felt the former question didn't matter at the moment after hearing that.

@Anime King Kaleb @gaywes

Osana glared at Ayano, arms crossed.

"May I ask if you know why Suto is quote unquote 'bullying' Wes?" Osana said. Osana doubted Ayano knew the real answer as Suto said that he never told her and that Wes bullied Suto when he not only looked different but went by a different name. There was no way Ayano knew the truth behind Wes' and Suto's past. Plus, Ayano was nothing but a manipulator.

Osana saat back down, and continued to eat her lunch, "Because you can't bully a bully".

@gaywes @TaraSobiki @Kira Times @Judeauofaltrades

" 2 years ago ... That was everyone's last year in secondary school. Do you know anything from when Suto and Wes were in primary school (elementary)" Osana asked with a smirk. Again, it was a trick question. Suto's name wasn't even Suto Ka when he was in elementary, as back then he was known as the only son in the Kes family, the killer everyone refers to when talking about the event that happened all those years ago.

@TaraSobiki @gaywes

"Suto's name wasn't Suto back then... I know he murdered his family, I know your on Suto's side, he is the last one of the Kes family... I know a lot more than you think..." Ayano said.

Users who are viewing this thread