RP

"Then you should know why I'm on his side. You should know that Wes wasn't always the victim. " Osana spat out at the girl. Osana touched the necklace hanging from her neck, tears in her eyes, " You should know that Suto has a reason for what he's doing, while Wes didn't have a reason for anyhting he did first. Wes doesn't even remember what he did to the poor boy! Suto had no reason to apologize this morning. It should have been Wes apologizing to the little boy that no one cared for. The little boy that everyone at school teased. Wes may have had been hated by everyone in his family except his mother, but Suto was hated by everyone except the one he ended up loving. The same person Wes ended up loving. Wes ruined his life once, but Suto wouldn't let it happen again." 

Osana stopped yelling when the bell for class rung. She gave Taro a hug and told him that she'd see him after school. She then turned back to Ayano, " You say you know more than I think, then you should have known ..."

She walked back to class and sat down in her seat, drying her tears.

@gaywes @TaraSobiki

Last edited by a moderator:
"You know Alena, spying is very distasteful." Kiryl said to Alena who was on the next room over, pressing her ear to the wall. "I know, but this is too interesting!" Alena replied 

"Then you should know why I'm on his side. You should know that Wes wasn't always the victim. " Osana spat out at the girl. Osana touched the necklace hanging from her neck, tears in her eyes, " You should know that Suto has a reason for what he's doing, while Wes didn't have a reason for anyhting he did first. Wes doesn't even remember what he did to the poor boy! Suto had no reason to apologize this morning. It should have been Wes apologizing to the little boy that no one cared for. The little boy that everyone at school teased. Wes may have had been hated by everyone in his family except his mother, but Suto was hated by everyone except the one he ended up loving. The same person Wes ended up loving. Wes ruined his life once, but Suto wouldn't let it happen again." 

Osana stopped yelling when the bell for class rung. She gave Taro a hug and told him that she'd see him after school. She then turned back to Ayano, " You say you know more than I think, then you should have known ..."

She walked back to class and sat down in her seat, drying her tears.

@gaywes @TaraSobiki

Ayaon watched her walk. "Okay then! She is off her rocker... And as usual... she wants everything her way... and Wes is gonna get bullied... Wes dosen't even deserve getting bullied. All Wes did was have a crush, not even trying to take Gei away!" Ayano said asshe went to class. Wes went back to class and was getting glares from alot of random students. "What's going on?" Wes asked

@TaraSobiki @Anime King Kaleb @Kira Times @Judeauofaltrades

Misa smirked and started recording, " It's not what's going on now ... but what you did in the past ... If I were you I'd apologize to Suto ... or something bad might happen ... Also, you'd know if you followed me on tumblr, but NO you just don't listen to swell advice."

Misa had posted Suto's backstory on her in tumblr. Statistically, only 1 out of 5 people in the school was following her on tumblr. Realistically about 3/5 of the school was. And anything posted by Misa spreads fast. Not to mention the fact that Osana was yelling Suto's backstory and how Wes had did something to him. Pretty soon the entire school was divided into two groups. Those who thought Wes was to blame and those who thought Suto was to blame for Suto's current hatred towards Wes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gei was frantically looking for Suto, tears in his eyes. He had read Misa's post and he was heartbroken. He wanted to find Suto and apologize for making him apologize to Wes. Gei found Suto walking down the hall, preparing to go to class.

"Suto!!!!!!" Gei shouted, as Suto opened the door. Suto stood in the doorway, while Gei ran down the hall to him. Gei gave him a big hug, tears streaming down his face.

'I'm ... sorry ..." Gei said.

"For what?" Suto asked.

" For making you apologize to Wes. I didn't know he was the main person who picked on you all those years ago." Gei replied. 

Suto looked Gei in the eyes and gave him a kiss, " It's okay ... I don't even think Wes remembers me as Kato Kes." Suto, well Kato replied, glaring at Wes.

@gaywes @Judeauofaltrades @Kira Times @TaraSobiki

(There's going to be a war XDXDXDXDXDXDXD)

Kiryl hit Alena over the head with a book "Let me say this in a way you would understand, it's not nice to listen in on conversations you aren't a part of!"

"Hey! That hurt!" Alena made a pouty face

Misa smirked and started recording, " It's not what's going on now ... but what you did in the past ... If I were you I'd apologize to Suto ... or something bad might happen ... Also, you'd know if you followed me on tumblr, but NO you just don't listen to swell advice."

Misa had posted Suto's backstory on her in tumblr. Statistically, only 1 out of 5 people in the school was following her on tumblr. Realistically about 3/5 of the school was. And anything posted by Misa spreads fast. Not to mention the fact that Osana was yelling Suto's backstory and how Wes had did something to him. Pretty soon the entire school was divided into two groups. Those who thought Wes was to blame and those who thought Suto was to blame for Suto's current hatred towards Wes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gei was frantically looking for Suto, tears in his eyes. He had read Misa's post and he was heartbroken. He wanted to find Suto and apologize for making him apologize to Wes. Gei found Suto walking down the hall, preparing to go to class.

"Suto!!!!!!" Gei shouted, as Suto opened the door. Suto stood in the doorway, while Gei ran down the hall to him. Gei gave him a big hug, tears streaming down his face.

'I'm ... sorry ..." Gei said.

"For what?" Suto asked.

" For making you apologize to Wes. I didn't know he was the main person who picked on you all those years ago." Gei replied. 

Suto looked Gei in the eyes and gave him a kiss, " It's okay ... I don't even think Wes remembers me as Kato Kes." Suto, well Kato replied, glaring at Wes.

@gaywes @Judeauofaltrades @Kira Times @TaraSobiki

(There's going to be a war XDXDXDXDXDXDXD)

Misa turned towards Kiryl and Alena, " Uh guys?!?!? You're ruining the reaction recording! How else am I to post Wes' rection if you guys keep making background noises!!!?!?!?!"

@Judeauofaltrades

(XDXDXDXD)

Misa puffed out her cheeks, walked over to Kiryl, hit him in the head, then hit Alena in the head, " Guys ... SHUT! UP! NOW!" She threatened, holding up her hand in another karate chop. She walked back to her desk, continuing to film.

@Judeauofaltrades

Wes stood there not saying a word, not showing any emotion. "That's all you got... I wasn't gonna take Gei at all... Looks like KATO needs to stop harming others..." Wes glared at Kato. "And by the way... Kato... I remember when we were friends, then you ditched me... now there is a story..." Wes said as he went to the drama stage as Ayano followed him. "Osaona.... Misa.... Kato.... You will regret this..." Ayano said as they went and sat on stage.

Kato laughed, " Sure ... If that's what you call me ... News flash, Wes. Friends don't call each other names. Friends don't treat each other like slaves." I went to you in a time where I was vulnerable, and you made my life worse. I thought we were friends but you obviusly had other plans, apparently. Do you blame me for ditching the likes of you for someone who truly cared for me. The only true friend I had back then is Gei." 

Kato turned to Ayano, " I'd like to see you do something missy ..." Kato said with a smirk. He looked at Wes and Ayano, " You two are perfect for each other, but to the both of you remember ... I don't take kindly to traitors".

Kato turned towards Misa and Osana, and cracked a genuine smile, " You ... two ... are AWESOME!" 

Misa laughed and Osana smiled back. Gei gave Kato a hug, " I'm sorry for what I made you do, but trust me ... we will make them pay."

@gaywes @Judeauofaltrades @TaraSobiki @Kira Times

Wes began crying, he then punched a stone column, making it crack, and hurting his hand. "That is not how childhood went,  was there for him, he then went and hung out with drug dealers, and mom wouldn't let me hang out with him anymore..." Wes cried as Ayano hugged him. "I believe we could kill any of them... we just need time..." Ayano said as Wes nodded.

This is when Kato broke down. He started crying and ran up to Wes and punched him in the face, 3 times, before being held back by Osana and Misa.

"You don't even remember the slight differences between me and my twin brother you b***h." Gei yelled at him.

Gei's twin.

He was the one that Wes was friends with. He was the one that went and hung out with drug dealers. He was the one that was shot in the chest. He was the one Kato held in his arms as he died. He was the one that caused Kato to break down and murder his parents, who never loved him. He was the one that caused Wes to hate his guts. He was the popular one. 

He was the one ... who everyone thought Kato killed.

Kato fell to his knees, visibly shaking. Gei ran up to Kato and started pulling him out of the Drama Stage room. 

Before leaving he turned back to Wes, " Why the h*ll won't you remember ..." Kato left out the room.

@TaraSobiki @gaywes @Kira Times @Judeauofaltrades

(All these plot twist though ... XD)

" Yes, that was my brother. He was the one everyone knew. I was just the person that followed him around half the time." Kato's voice cracked, " Then when he died, I broke down and killed my mom and dad. Like everyone, they didn't care about me, but they noticed my brother and they abused him on a daily basis. Everyday, I watched my brother be beaten by my parents for the simplest of things. The only difference was that he changed personalities when he left home and made everyone love him. Then he got caught within the wrong crowd. Things happened and he was shot in the chest, in front of my eyes." Kato fell to his knees, completely absorbed in his memories," I held him as he died. I held him as he said his last words. He told me to try to become friends with you. For him. But our personalities were just too different."

Kato looked at Wes, " I don't know how you used to act with my brother but if it was just playing, I really couldn't tell. Eventually, I ran away. That's probably when you forgot about me and a year later when we went to the same school again is the same year as 2 years ago, the reason you probably didn't recognize me is because I had changed my appearance. If you can remember, I had brown hair back then, because I had to dye it because of my parents.

@gaywes @TaraSobiki @Judeauofaltrades @Kira Times

Kato had to think about it. He stood there thinking for a while before smiling, "My name is Kato Kes. I'm a second-year student and I'd like to be your friend." Kato stuck his hand out towards Wes.

"It's fine. I'm not necessarily in a good lighjt with some peop[le either." 

Suddenly the teacher to their cllass walked in," Usually I don't care but can I ask why fourths of my class is in here instead of in the classroom ..."

Gei ran up to her head bowed, "We're sorry Sensei ... we were just practicing for the  ... uh ..." 

"Kato stepped in, " The School play. We all were going to audition this friday so we started practicing"

The teacher sighed,before giving them a smile, " I admire your enthuisiasm but class is starting so you'll have to do so later. So everyone follow me back."

Everyone followed her back to the classroom. GGei sat next to Suto and held his hand talking about random stuff. Misa and Osana were chatting about stuff.

@Judeauofaltrades @TaraSobiki @gaywes @Kira Times

Kiryl stopped glaring at Alena and started laughing. Alena looked confused 

"I'm sorry! You're just so cute when you're angry!" Kiryl said in between laughs

Users who are viewing this thread