• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp With Me~ :D (Plots and Fandom Pairings inside~ >w<)

AiAi

Royal Milk Tea
Hello hello~! :3

The name is AiAi but feel free to call me Ai ^^ Now a little about myself before I go into the little detail and plots and all them stuff.
First off I am definitely over 18 years old and am over 20 as well ^.^;
I am in the PST timezone, but I'm online most of the time and so timezones don't matter for me :)
Hmm I think I have at least 5+ years of experience? I lost count to be honest aha.
I am ooc friendly, but if that's not your game then that's fine as well.
I can do pm, thread or e-mail, but sorry I don't do Kik or Discord or anything like that~!
My average length of reply usually depends on you, but I can write anywhere from 3 paragraphs to like say 10 paragraphs. That being said I usually write in detail and love playing multiple characters :)
My preferred pairing would be f x m since I am not that comfortable nor experienced in playing f/f or m/m, not that I have anything against it.
I like playing the female role, but I don't mind playing the male role as long as we double :) (and doubling is something I am always open to :) )
I usually reply daily, if not I will respond within a three day time span AND if I do not reply then, just bump me because that meant I either lost it in my pile of messages or just forgot ^^;

Now the rules or well just some things, nothing toooo much....ehe :)

1. NO ONE LINERS, please please please! I will always reply at least a paragraph or a few sentences at the minimum (unless I am not at home and on mobile, then the replies may be short, but if that is the case I will usually let you know). I just really find it unfair if I write like a decently sized paragraph and my partner replies back with just one single sentence. I understand that sometimes it's writer's block, but even if that is the case for me, I will do my best to reply more than one sentence and I hope you will do the same for me.

2. Grammar, I'm not too picky since I make typos myself, but if it's hard to understand and it is a reoccuring problem, then well I'll have to point it out. If English is not your first language, it's cool. Ask/Tell me, I can help and I have helped my other partners out on this before too :)

3. Limits: I'm usually pretty cool with this, besides just no furries or incest (this one is debatable, depending on plot and whatnot). But gore, violence, dark plots? Bring it.

4. Just no Mary Sues/OP characters...please just no.

5. Please do not just drop the roleplay. Give me a heads up if you're going away or won't be able to reply for a while and I will do the same. And if you're no longer interested, then let me know. It's a bummer, but I won't be mad :) If anything I am always welcoming everyone back if they ever wish to rp with me again ^^

Now onto the fandoms and plots and whatnot :D
By the way, please either pm me or tag me here with which fandom/plot/pairing you are interested in along with your limits and preference of either pm/thread/email! :)

The amount of *'s means how much I am craving it, the ( ) is who I want you to play as if romance is involved. Oh and I'm always willing to do an oc x oc as well ^^

Haikyuu! *****
(Akaashi, Kuroo, Kenma, Kageyama, Oikawa)

Naruto (this is something I'm willing to rp anytime~)
(Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakashi, Sai, Minato)
if we do Boruto then...
(Inojin, Mitsuki)

Kuroko no Basket**
(Tatsuya, Akashi, Murasakibara, Kuroko)

Tokyo Ghoul***
(Uta, Kaneki)

Diabolik Lovers*****
(Yuma, Shuu)

Vampire Knight***
(Shiki, Ichijo, Zero)

Psycho Pass *****
(Makishima, Ginoza, Kogami)

Karneval*****
(Yogi, Hirato, Akari, Uro)

Shugo Chara ***
(Ikuto)

OHSHC***
(Tamaki, Kaoru)

One Piece**
(Zoro, Law)

Fairy Tail***
(Gray, Loki)

Yona of the Dawn*******
(Hak, Shinha)

Touken Ranbu****** (if you know this I will love you <3 )
(Mitsutada, Mikazuki, Ichigo, Yagen)

Uta no Prince-sama****
(Ren, Ranmaru, Otori Eiji)

Free!***
(Makoto, Haruka)

Hakuouki*****
(Okita, Saitou, Kazama)

There's plenty more that I know of so if it isn't listed here, just ask me and who knows, I may know of it :)

Here are a couple random pairings that I won't mind doing.

Teacher x Student
Childhood best friends
Idol x Fan
Brother/Sister's Best friend x Sibling of the Brother/Sister
Royalty x Commoner

And then here are a few plots that I just came up with?

1. *based off of SAO* Muse A plays the popular virtual online reality game along with a few friends, there Muse A meets Muse B. The two soon fall in love with each other but will they be able to accept the real selves? Perhaps they don't get along in real life or maybe they're complete strangers, this is all something possible and up for discussion.

2. Muse A lives in the modern world when suddenly Muse A is transported into another world where fantasy and all things that aren't normal in Muse A's world to be well...normal. There Muse A meets Muse B who lives in this world, will Muse B able to help Muse A find their way home or maybe Muse B will fall in love with Muse A and wish for them to stay?

3. Muse A had a long time crush on Muse B, but was never able to build up courage to confess. Losing the chance to confess, the two go on their separate paths after high school. Years later they meet again but this time at work!? Will Muse A be able to confess this time? But what's this? Muse B is engaged?! But it looks like things aren't working out well for Muse B and their fiancee!?

4. Muse A got into a car accident protecting Muse B. Due to that accident, Muse A is no longer able to do what they loved most (we can discuss this part) and now Muse B takes all the blame, feeling like it was their fault to begin with. In truth, Muse A really loves Muse B and wishes to be with them,but Muse B keeps pushing Muse A away due to the guilt despite the accident having taken place years ago. Will they ever get together?

A couple of other random things I like
Kpop Related:
BTS
(V, JungKook)
Super Junior
(Eunhyuk, Donghae, LeeTeuk)
Seventeen
(JeongHan, Vernon)

Hmm if I think of more, I'll add it later, but now my brain is just empty so I'll leave it as it is xD

Like I've said before, if you're interested just drop me a pm or tag me down in the comments below :) I hope to hear from you soon~! <3
Oh and thanks for dropping by and checking it out ^^

Last edited:
Hello friendo who I've been RP-ing Fairy Tail with FOREVER :D

I find myself intrigued by your prospects regarding Vampire Knight and Ouran hue hue hue *wiggles eyebrows*

Hey there! Totally interested in the 3rd and 4th plots, but also willing to do the 1st and 2nd if you would rather do those. Also like the IdolxFan and RoyaltyxCommoner pairings, so I’ve got a pretty broad preference haha.

I think it’d be best to let you know thought that I’m just coming back to RPN so I can’t promise too much quality for the very beginning. Also that I usually do group RPs and this’ll be one of my very few 1v1s, since I’ve been busy as of late.

So if you’re willing to deal with me I’d be glad to be one of your partners!

Hey there! Totally interested in the 3rd and 4th plots, but also willing to do the 1st and 2nd if you would rather do those. Also like the IdolxFan and RoyaltyxCommoner pairings, so I’ve got a pretty broad preference haha.

I think it’d be best to let you know thought that I’m just coming back to RPN so I can’t promise too much quality for the very beginning. Also that I usually do group RPs and this’ll be one of my very few 1v1s, since I’ve been busy as of late.

So if you’re willing to deal with me I’d be glad to be one of your partners!
3rd or 4th is cool by me, just pm me and we can discuss and don't worry, I'm pretty patient and chill ^^

Is the first plot still up for grabs?? Even though it's SAO based I am just hoping that the setting will be more......futuristic(fingers crossed).
Btw I too like Vernon and JeongHan from 17 but I prefer Suga and Hobi way over Jungkook. And have you heard of GOT7??

Updated my list to everyone interested~ ^^ And for those interested just pm me please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back