• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

RP System in 2.0 -Teaser-

[QUOTE="Call Me Lucifer]DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, I wish you luck, Welian.

[/QUOTE]
Okay everyone, nobody join Welian's roleplay.

Just kidding. Some big ambitions there. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
welian said:
I'm making plans to expand my roleplay to fifty players, instead of only thirty. I think it can be done, with this RP groups. I plan to shatter the site's record for largest group roleplay (in terms of players).
I still hold the record at 70 something.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I still hold the record at 70 something.

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

What roleplay is that?

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I still hold the record at 70 something.

[/QUOTE]
//stares traumatized into space as she starts drafting a database for character stats

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Some fun stuff I did in the past while the site was still called RPZone

[/QUOTE]
Is it still around, or no?

Will the system work the same as in hosted projects? As in, will GMs and assigned co-GMs have the ability to edit, delete, undelete, etc. posts?

welian said:
//stares traumatized into space as she starts drafting a database for character stats
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Some fun stuff I did in the past while the site was still called RPZone

[/QUOTE]
Riuma said:
But regardless, this is not the thread for that, please stay on topic :) !

jkjk ;0

Mordecai said:
Will the system work the same as in hosted projects? As in, will GMs and assigned co-GMs have the ability to edit, delete, undelete, etc. posts?
Yes. :)

Riuma said:
No but I plan to start up some new projects once the new update is out :) !

The new setup looks pretty neat ^_^ It's exciting to see all these new features and updates.

The future layout looks similar to what I'm usually familiar with for forum roleplaying sites. I do like the current presentation with tabs, but it's really not much more difficult to click back to the main forum of an rp to select the correct sub forum. And it's super neat that GMs will get to give privileges to other players, and privatize 1x1s.

It's really spectacular to have someone working so hard to improve site performance for players. Usually people just make a forum and let it continue with minimal updates. Being given new options is very exciting ^_^ I certainly appreciate the amount of hard work that must go into keeping the site up to date and functioning smoothly.

This. Oh wow this looks incredible and awesome. And thank goodness for 'Roles'! Yay for co-GMs and similar!

The Dark Wizard] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30356-username/ said:
@Username[/URL] works just fine.
Oh no, Dwiz has summoned the Shrekinator, it's all ogre now.

I keep coming back to this thread as a form of motivation to not post anymore interest checks for awhile.

I can't decide if it's working.

I'm really looking forward to this update though. I am honestly so excited to get more options for my roleplays, and adding allowances for co-gms will solve a lot of my problems. My only complaint is waiting for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]
2016-07-18_18-25-32.png

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((I have a few questions relating to this image, my first one is where it says "ACTIVE MEMBERS" How active does someone have to be to be counted as an active member? Or do they only have to be online at the time of when the person is viewing it? And also where it says "SINCE" Is it since when a member/RP leader has last viewed the RP? Or when any user has viewed the RP last (before the current user viewing it)?))=-=-

The Dark Wizard] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30356-username/ said:
@Username[/URL] works just fine.
I actually asked three questions. 1) Will the existing tags break (which you answered)? 2) Will there be an option to search through your existing alerts? And 3) Will the old "one thread with multiple tabs" style of roleplaying be usable? The third question is particularly important because if it breaks the existing roleplay thread it may make it very difficult to carry over, and because there are some much smaller roleplays that really don't need an entire forum to work properly.

Genon said:
I actually asked three questions. 1) Will the existing tags break (which you answered)? 2) Will there be an option to search through your existing alerts? And 3) Will the old "one thread with multiple tabs" style of roleplaying be usable? The third question is particularly important because if it breaks the existing roleplay thread it may make it very difficult to carry over, and because there are some much smaller roleplays that really don't need an entire forum to work properly.
He said earlier that the current threads will remain the same, with the option to cross over. Not sure if he answered anywhere about the existing alerts though.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard] 3) No.

[/QUOTE]
So what you're saying is that everyone will have to transfer to the new system or their threads will break?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back