RP Section

Crimsom Witch

This was it, Lady Blume was done playing games with this child, she was through negotiating. She stepped out following the two, she turned to Auroua. "Follow." She commanded angerly following Clair, Once she had caught up to Clair and grabbed her angerly. "You madam, have over stayed your welcome, I am done negotiating with a child" she spat dragging her by the arm to the outer deck of the airship, she didn't bother to check if Auroua was following she was to furious. She stopped at the edge. "I'm assuming you can help yourself, don't try anything funny or well shoot you out of the sky."Lady  Blume said, giving the girl her whistle. She took a deep breath and heaved the girl off the edge of her ship, yelling profanities in. The process. Once she was over. "For your sake I hope that dragon is fast!" Called out, motioning for her first mate to come over. "Find the other girl, thank her for at least being polite and fly her down would you kindly?" She told her first mate as nodded and went to the girl. Echoing what lady blume just said and awaiting if she was accept the offer of transportation.

@Dearwolfy @Mr Swiftshots

@Fawnking won't let me kill dis one :/

"Since they saved your heart from being protruded by a sword." Elana said, then tightened her grip on him. Her ears perked when she heard he'd let her braid his hair then immediately got off and started with the tiny braids. Echo was already screeching at her to fight, "If you lose this I pay too!" She yelled but Elana just shrugged. Personally she didn't care in the slightest though, Echo seemed a tad flustered over it.

(Damn tags are being dumb)

Kyns

Kyns lay on the floor, wondering how the braids were going to turn out. His attention drifted over to a wall clock, which read 2:12. "Oh crap....we still need to get to the docks!" He exclaimed. "Elana, Echo...I owe you guys a two on one spar. And I forfeit this match Elana, we need to get moving!" He did the same push up motion he used before to launch Elana off himself again. "You can finish the braids on the way there! Come on, we can't be late! And I kinda want to check on Vamba before we head to the shipyard..." Kyns said, jumping up and looking at the two girls. "I'll meet you two outside." He said quickly. Then left the room and ran down the hallway. He charged into the changing room and changed quickly, leaving the sparring pants on the ground, and quickly changing into his uniform. Then he charged back up the hallway and out  the door  into the main hall. "You're leaving, Kyns??" Leena said, turning around to look at him. She frowned and batted her eyelashes. "Yeah, I have...a meeting  need to attend in a little bit." Kyns said. Leena got up and gave him another hug. "Come back soon..." She said sadly. Then Kyns left the building and stood outside for his friends. 

@PurpleTurtle

Riley returned back to the docks at the warehouse. He walked around holding Bugsy's chip and stuffing it in his pocket. The small group with him are simply packing up ready to leave. They had an airship waiting there.

Riley paced back and forth worried. Three of his men watched. "Hey relax. Maybe your sister is just taking her sweet time boss man." "No! It's not like her. She's never gone for an entire day without Bugsy. Ever. Those notes. They belong to the Crimson witch the symbol on the notes set it all. She took her from me! Again this is happening!" Riley punches the wall making everyone startle. His fist shakes from the injury but he does not pay attention. "If Kyns doesn't show up soon I'm going without him." 

"Easy boss he's probably on his way now. He is the Dragon Slayer." The crew nods in agreement. Riley grows and pulls the man's shirt giving him a scowl. "That man is nothing but a fool! He talks to much and doesn't take things seriously! The crowds and everything. Hes no man hes still a kid in my book." Riley clicks his tongue then sighs. He will admit to himself that Kyns is quite an odd hero from those he's met.

Zoey RedShard

Zoey had awoken from her sleep to see it was around two fifteen. We should get there a bit early she thought, dragging herself out of the bed, once out she put her hip holster on and secured the two pistols within it. She opened the door and made her way over to Veda's, walking extremely slow to it, feeling tense and nervous, knocking on the door once she made it across the hall. She quickly followed the knock with: "Veda? I was thinking we should head there a bit early." Her heart beet so hard and fast she could feel it thundering in her ears, she was breathing much faster than usual and stepped back from the door, waiting for the older girl's response.

@Fawnking

(PurpleTurtle told me to control her characters.)

Kyns

As Kyns saw Echo and Elana leave the building, he smiled. "Let's get moving!" He said excitedly. He started into a sprint,  moving quickly through the streets with Echo and Elana until he reached Vamba's house. Kyns entered the house, looking about to find Vamba. He was nowhere to be found, and the entire house was dark. No candles were lit. "He must be napping." Kyns whispered to the girls. He moved quietly through the house, and a blueprint laying on the corner table caught his eye. Kyns walked over to it. It was Vamba's latest work, and it appeared to be a fully completed design for a clockwork prosthetic arm. Kyns could tell it was finished, because Vamba had signed it. "Old Man's making limbs now...crazy bastard.." Kyns said, chuckling a little as he walked over to his suit. He took off the steelweave vest and dress shirt, and got in. The suit erupted to life and Kyns prayed he didn't wake Vamba up.  Kyns motioned that it was time to go, and the three left the house, and Kyns closed the door. Kyns started down the street quickly. "We'll be early, but that's better than late.." He said. The three soon got to the shipyard, and looked about the warehouses. "Riley said he was in an abandoned warehouse...that one." He said, pointing to a particularly shoddy looking warehouse. He walks up to it, and looks around it. He was sure if anyone was inside they could hear him tromping around. He decided it'd be best to wait for Veda and Zoey, so he unlocked his helmet and took it off. "Let's wait for Zoey and Veda guys..." He whispered. Then looked around. "I hope this is the place..." 

@Dearwolfy

@PurpleTurtle

Last edited by a moderator:
Veda woke up groggily from the others knock, rubbing her face to try to wake herself up. She looked towards the door then glanced to her rifle, standing to pick the weapon up along with making sure her appearance was alright in the large mirror. Glancing at the clock she was a bit surprised they were leaving so early but shrugged it off.  “Ah, Zoey, you can wait outside the shop!” She mentioned, straightening her outfit rustled from sleeping, and headed outside to walk to Riley’s meeting area. Veda wasn’t too nervous to talk to Zoey, feeling a bit better after just thinking somethings out. Walking out of her bright room and into a darker hallway she grabbed a water bottle to take on their trip, heading down the stairs to say a goodbye to Gabriel before the war. “Hey old man, I promise I’ll see you soon, so be safe yourself alright?” The older man nodded and gave her a bone crushing hug, “Of course, be safe Veda.” She nodded against his strong chest and gave a smile. “See you soon!” With that, she made her way outside to the armored elf. Giving a nod to Zoey, they made their way to the docks not talking with each other due to not simply knowing what to say.  As the two girls approached the warehouses, thirty minutes later, they noticed the large man in armor, having to be Kyns, they approached. “Hey there, have an easy time getting here?” Veda tried to make small talk before they met Riley once again.

@SpookySpecter  @PurpleTurtle  @Drakeel

Veda woke up groggily from the others knock, rubbing her face to try to wake herself up. She looked towards the door then glanced to her rifle, standing to pick the weapon up along with making sure her appearance was alright in the large mirror. Glancing at the clock she was a bit surprised they were leaving so early but shrugged it off.  “Ah, Zoey, you can wait outside the shop!” She mentioned, straightening her outfit rustled from sleeping, and headed outside to walk to Riley’s meeting area. Veda wasn’t too nervous to talk to Zoey, feeling a bit better after just thinking somethings out. Walking out of her bright room and into a darker hallway she grabbed a water bottle to take on their trip, heading down the stairs to say a goodbye to Gabriel before the war. “Hey old man, I promise I’ll see you soon, so be safe yourself alright?” The older man nodded and gave her a bone crushing hug, “Of course, be safe Veda.” She nodded against his strong chest and gave a smile. “See you soon!” With that, she made her way outside to the armored elf. Giving a nod to Zoey, they made their way to the docks not talking with each other due to not simply knowing what to say.  As the two girls approached the warehouses, thirty minutes later, they noticed the large man in armor, having to be Kyns, they approached. “Hey there, have an easy time getting here?” Veda tried to make small talk before they met Riley once again.

@SpookySpecter  @PurpleTurtle  @Drakeel

Kyns

Kyns smiled as he saw Zoey and Veda approach. "Yeah, we found it okay. Glad we came early too...or else you'd have been standing out here for a while." Kyns said smiling, holding his helmet to his side. "Anyway, I think Riley will be gald to see all of us together." He said, then walked over to the door and knocked on it. "It's Kyns!" He exclaimed. Then stepped back and waited for someone to respond. 

(sorry for short post....)

@Dearwolfy   

The door had a small opening for people on the inside to sew who was outside. A keyhole. The slide opens revealing a pair of blue eyes staring down at the group. "Kyns? The dragon Slayer?" He takes a look at the Brunette then snorts. "No way a shorty like you is Kyns." His eyes scan over the two girls. "Who are you girls?"

(Just show him a the cube)

@SpookySpecter @Fawnking @Drakeel

The door had a small opening for people on the inside to sew who was outside. A keyhole. The slide opens revealing a pair of blue eyes staring down at the group. "Kyns? The dragon Slayer?" He takes a look at the Brunette then snorts. "No way a shorty like you is Kyns." His eyes scan over the two girls. "Who are you girls?"

(Just show him a the cube)

@SpookySpecter @Fawnking @Drakeel

Kyns

Kyns looked up at the pair of blue eyes and sighs. "Seriously? All these bullshit security measures..." He says, locking his suit and stepping out of it. He roots around in his pocket for the cube he was given then holds it up. "Yes, i'm Kyns. And these two are Echo and Elana. They're accomplices of mine. Now open the damn door! I was in a good mood 'till you had to call me short." He said, then stepped back in his armor and unlocked it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Veda laughed at the other being called short, " That's what rubs you the wrong way Kyns? I'm Veda and this is Zoey." She gestured to the elf in armor. "We were confronted on the street and came here to give an answer." She added on, glad Kyns didn't forget the cube. 

@Drakeel  @SpookySpecter  @Dearwolfy  (Sorry its short!)

"I see well I still can't let you-" "Oh for goodness sakes open the door pendejo!" The slide slams closed only to hear unlocking sounds until finally the door opens. "Sorry boss." The tall, bulky man says then turns to Kyns and his group letting them in. Inside was a frustrated Riley pacing back and forth mumbling.

"I see well I still can't let you-" "Oh for goodness sakes open the door pendejo!" The slide slams closed only to hear unlocking sounds until finally the door opens. "Sorry boss." The tall, bulky man says then turns to Kyns and his group letting them in. Inside was a frustrated Riley pacing back and forth mumbling.

Kyns

Kyns nodded to the huge man that let them in. Giving him a quick smile before entering. Echo and Elana follow. His heavy metallic footsteps echoed through the warehouse as he walked up to Riley. "The rally went well Riley...I have most of Binbig enlisted...how have your efforts been going?" He asks, looking about at Riley's assassins. "Nice place." He adds, looking down at his helmet in his hands. 

Riley stops and turns seeing the metallic armor looking him up and down.

"You really are short without the armor. I've done my part and most of my recruits are heading to Pitfum as we speak. This is just a temporary place for new recruits so thar I may send them to Pitfum headquarters." Riley looks at everyone else especially happy to see Elana. He smiles at her.  "A pleasure to see you again Elana." He approaches her and takes her hand kissing the back hand. "Miss Echo same as well." He turns to Zoey and Veda. "I'm glad you accepted my invite." Riley turns to Kyns. "Kyns I'm afraid I might have to go ahead without you. I fear my sister has been kidnapped by the Witch or something happened. I haven't seen her all day. Not only that but Bugsy....the robot she traveled with just self destructed. Shes going to be devastated. I have to get her. She's too naive to be alone." 

He stares at Kyns determined and worried.

@SpookySpecter @Fawnking @Drakeel @PurpleTurtle

Zoey RedShard

Zoey followed everyone in, walking in last and staying quiet. She listened to the conversation around her, nodding in acknowledgement to Veda's introduction only butting in after Riley had spoke about his sister. "But the city hasn't prepared. If you go now we could jeopardize the whole mission, as important as she may be it's not worth risking everything." she explained her thoughts, hopping out of the armour, feeling out of place with it on. "We can get her back, but we need to prepare everyone for the assault first." she said looking to Kyns with a 'Right?' face, hoping he'd back her up.

@Fawnking @Dearwolfy @PurpleTurtle @SpookySpecter

Zoey RedShard

Zoey followed everyone in, walking in last and staying quiet. She listened to the conversation around her, nodding in acknowledgement to Veda's introduction only butting in after Riley had spoke about his sister. "But the city hasn't prepared. If you go now we could jeopardize the whole mission, as important as she may be it's not worth risking everything." she explained her thoughts, hopping out of the armour, feeling out of place with it on. "We can get her back, but we need to prepare everyone for the assault first." she said looking to Kyns with a 'Right?' face, hoping he'd back her up.

@Fawnking @Dearwolfy @PurpleTurtle @SpookySpecter

Kyns

Kyns listened to Zoey and nodded. He thought for a moment, then gritted his teeth. "If you want, we can leave for Pitfum right now. That'd speed everything up." Kyns said. "I know you're worried Riley, and I wanna get this over with as soon as possible. So...if you just give us all a moment, we can get ready an leave with you." He says, then turns to everyone. "We all okay with this?" Kyns asks.

@PurpleTurtle

@Dearwolfy

Veda was surprised the Spaniard was freaking out, never having a sibling she wasn’t very sympathetic to his worries. Her thoughts were the same as Zoey’s, a bit confused when Kyns said they would leave now. “Kyns I’m not so sure we should leave so urgently, do we even have a plan?” She looked towards Riley, “I’m sorry about your sister.” She gave her own opinion on the matter, not thinking this girl's life was worth all their own. If they leave so early without a plan it would be pointless.

@SpookySpecter  @Drakeel  @Dearwolfy

Riley growls under his breath but he was right. Barging in without a plan would just be pointless. He doesn't want to do that again. With a finally exasperated sigh, Riley nods his head. "Fine. I just hope she's okay. I already lost my mother I don't want to lose her. For your sake she better be alive." He glares at Kyns. He was just afraid of having to mourn another member of the family. Then again what Older sibling wouldn't worry? 

"So...what's the plan anyways?" He crosses his arms and waits.

Riley growls under his breath but he was right. Barging in without a plan would just be pointless. He doesn't want to do that again. With a finally exasperated sigh, Riley nods his head. "Fine. I just hope she's okay. I already lost my mother I don't want to lose her. For your sake she better be alive." He glares at Kyns. He was just afraid of having to mourn another member of the family. Then again what Older sibling wouldn't worry? 

"So...what's the plan anyways?" He crosses his arms and waits.

Veda was surprised the Spaniard was freaking out, never having a sibling she wasn’t very sympathetic to his worries. Her thoughts were the same as Zoey’s, a bit confused when Kyns said they would leave now. “Kyns I’m not so sure we should leave so urgently, do we even have a plan?” She looked towards Riley, “I’m sorry about your sister.” She gave her own opinion on the matter, not thinking this girl's life was worth all their own. If they leave so early without a plan it would be pointless.

@SpookySpecter  @Drakeel  @Dearwolfy

Kyns

Kyns looked at Veda and then to Riley. "Our plan as of right now is to get the other two capital cities on our side...we need to make sure we kill her in one attack. She can't get away...and hopefully all of this will give the Capitals some common ground to perhaps all ally..." Kyns said. "And I understand your worrying...i'm an oldest sibling too. I worry about my brothers every day...I haven't seen them in almost ten years..." Kyns says a little sadly. "Anyway, I just need to tell my friend Vama i'm leaving, and grab some supplies from his house. Then i'l be ready to go." Kyns says. He gets out of his armor. "Here, i'll get out so I move faster." He says, then starts moving o the door. "Echo, Elana, are you coming too?" Kyns asks.

@PurpleTurtle

Zoey RedShard

Zoey nodded to the dragon-slayer. She turned to Riley. "Mind if i stay here?" she asked the man, walking back to armour and leaning back on it taking in the surroundings of the warehouse, Seemed awfly shady for the 'good guys' she thought to herself remembering Veda for the first time since she left, she looked over to the girl, imagining she'd go with Riley and be behind enemy lines. At least she would't have to deal with the awkward tension during the mission, there was to  much on the line for that to interfere.

@Dearwolfy @Fawnking

Upon leaving the sparring area and heading to the gym Echo found herself thinking over what she had gotten herself into. She was going to war, beside Blume the bitch's enemy. She really fucked herself over this time. As they walked up to a rundown looking warehouse down the streets from the docks Kyns knocked on the door then watched as a blue eyes individual came out and made a comment on how short Kyns was. She bit her lip to keep from laughing then entered the area. It was large and barren with a lack of colour -and people for that matter-. She looked around, taking in any exits incase this didn't go how they planned.

It was so strange to her, being on the front lines, but she couldn't help but admit she enjoyed it. Once she heard Riley start worrying over his sister potentially being kidnapped by the Crimson witch she gave him a sympathetic look then started thinking about how they could learn where she is. Once she heard Kyns state the -rather lacking of detail plan- she thought for a second. Her father was chief of police, she could possibly suggest an event of some sort like a party or Gala. People in Pitfum seemed to enjoy those, "Actually my father is the chief of police, I could probably ask if we could set up an event of some sort and invite the mayor, police force, general public etc. You could have a few people talk and Kyns could have another speech." she suggested, she could probably arrange have it arranged by having a meeting with her father, regardless of how much she despised the man.

- - -

Elan followed everyone into the warehouse, happily waving at the immature girls and Riley, who greeted her with a smile, "Nice to see you too." she said with a smile then stared at him as he kissed the back of her hand, "Um, do you have a hand fetish or something?" she asked with a quirked brow then proceeded to go back to braiding Kyns's hair.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            (Tags still won't work ugh)

Kyns

Kyns looked over at Echo with wide eyes. "That'd...actually be perfect Echo...thank you!" Kyns says smiling. He straightens up for a moment when Elana comes over and starts to braid his hair. "Anyway...i'm going back to Vamba's to say goodbye, and let him know we're off to war,if  you and Elana want to come." He says, then gets a blank expression for a moment, letting Elana braid his hair a bit more. "Alright Elana...gotta leave now..." He says, then moves his head away from Elana. "You can finish it on our way to Pitfum!" Kyns says smiling as he walks out the door.  He starts down the street, then begins jogging. He soon reaches Vamba's house and stops outside the door. As silently as possible, Kyns opens the door and steps inside, leaving it open for the girls to come in. "Strange...he's still asleep...all the lights and stuff are off." Kyns says, walking around the house. He opens the closet and takes out three small leather backpacks. Each having only one compartment for storage, but they'll help with hauling supplies. He places two on the table for Echo and Elana. Then he turns and grabs two changes of clothes. A white dress shirt, black vest and tie combo; his usual flare. He also grabs his old sleeveless brown hoodie, a white t-shirt and brown pants. Kyns folds them up and places them in his backpack. Then he puts the backpack on. "That's really all I need..." He whispered to himself. Then he tiptoed upstairs to Vamba's room...

(we'll all enter together @PurpleTurtle)

Crimsom Witch

This was it, Lady Blume was done playing games with this child, she was through negotiating. She stepped out following the two, she turned to Auroua. "Follow." She commanded angerly following Clair, Once she had caught up to Clair and grabbed her angerly. "You madam, have over stayed your welcome, I am done negotiating with a child" she spat dragging her by the arm to the outer deck of the airship, she didn't bother to check if Auroua was following she was to furious. She stopped at the edge. "I'm assuming you can help yourself, don't try anything funny or well shoot you out of the sky."Lady  Blume said, giving the girl her whistle. She took a deep breath and heaved the girl off the edge of her ship, yelling profanities in. The process. Once she was over. "For your sake I hope that dragon is fast!" Called out, motioning for her first mate to come over. "Find the other girl, thank her for at least being polite and fly her down would you kindly?" She told her first mate as nodded and went to the girl. Echoing what lady blume just said and awaiting if she was accept the offer of transportation.

@Dearwolfy @Mr Swiftshots

@Fawnking won't let me kill dis one :/

Clair was surprised , of course she had expected the woman to do something of this sort but why , why the hell would she hand Clair back her whistle ? Was this woman stupid as well as insane ? Quite obviously ! The woman had been asking Clair to make her a weapon of mass destruction yet when Clair refused , the witch handed her back a fully functioning one !

Now Although Clair was falling rather fast through the air , she could faintly make out what the witch had said and it actually forced a smile upon Clair's face "Shoot down Dovah , how many times do you think I've tried to do that myself !" With that Clair blew sharply into the whistle. Now for such a small item , it sure had some whack to it. Heck the sharp screech was pretty much heard for miles.

Now Dovah of course took some time to boot up and as a result he caught Clair just as she was about to hit the ocean/lake/sea/whatevers surface. It was hard to miss his approach , he was somewhat bigger than the flag ship for pete's sake ! Not to mention the sheer speed he was moving , or he steam that was being shot from several vents upon his body. All and all he was quite a target and undoubtedly the center of attention .

Once Clair had come to terms with the fact she hadn't died , well she took Dovah and flew directly up and past the cloud layer , vanishing from sight with a rather loud and metallic 'Roar !'.

@Dearwolfy@Drakeel

Veda was glad the issue had been resolved and they weren't just running in. Glancing over at Zoey, she felt a bit odd the other would be on the front lines. A twinge in her gut made her want to ask the younger to join her behind the scenes. However, Zoey was ready and excited for this and along with them being on awkward terms at the moment,  she decided to just leave the elf be. Waving a farewell to the three leaving,knowing they would be coming back soon. Veda was a bit saddened she couldn't have given Gabriel a longer goodbye, "he must be worried terribly," she thought glancing at the sun above them, high in the sky.  Turning to her new 'boss' she skepticized his appearance and = actions, not sure if this was the right choice. 

@Drakeel @SpookySpecter @Dearwolfy @PurpleTurtle

(So many tags ;-;)

Kyns

Kyns held his breath and opened up Vamba's door, going in silently to make sure he didn't wake him up with a start. He looked over to the old man's bed, which was in the middle of the room. Kyns smiled, Vamba had been so great to him. He was almost like a second father, maybe even JUST like a second father. He walked up to his bed silently, the old man was sleeping on his side, and  Kyns came up to the side of the bed so he was facing Vamba's  back. But then it dawned on him. Wait...Vamba has been sleeping awfully quiet...why isn't he snoring?!! Kyns thought to himself. He leaned over Vamba and tapped on his shoulder. No response. He Shook Vamba gently. No response. Kyns' lips distorted into a frown. "V-Vamba?" Kyns said, then shook Vamba a little harder, trying to wake the man up. "Vamba?!" Kyns said louder, anxious and distraught. "Vamba...please..." Kyns whispered under his breath, then turned the man over on his back. Vamba's body was limp, and his jaw hung open as he was flipped over. For a moment, Kyns stood...just staring at Vamba, trying as hard as he could to not cry. He didn't want to accept the inevitable. "Vamba...." Kyns said one more time, before collapsing to his knees on Vamba's bedside. He tore off his backpack and threw it behind himself, making a loud thump. Kyns put his hands to his face, mortified, not wanting to accept...that Vamba was dead. "NO!" He yelled in frustration, slamming his fist onto the bed. Kyns fought  to hold back the tears, his face was red with anguish. 

Echo and Elana both looked at the bags, quirked a brow at the exact same time then shrugged at each other, going off there separate ways to grab what they'd need. In Elana's case she went into Vamba's kitchen and raided his pantry -then treated herself to some leftover banana bread before stuffing the whole loaf in her bag-. Echo on the other hand walked over to the large dark wood dresser and grabbed her usual clothes, an extra shirt, the oversized T-shirt she had adopted as pajamas and a pretty purple blouse she thought Elana would like. She always caught herself wondering how a shorty like Vamba acquired this much clothing. In the middle of folding them up and stuffing them into the bag she head a muffled cry from upstairs. She was quick to assume Kyns woke Vamba up -and Vamba was starting to yell at him- and shrugged, fastened her bag and got up to go into the kitchen. Elana was in there at the tiny table, stuffing her face with banana bread, "That's Vamba's Elana put it-" she started, but was cut off when she heard a loud thump. What the hell  are those two idiots doing doing up there?

She looked at the stairway, then in the direction of the shadowy stairs and decided to go check out what the noises were. She crept up the stairs, wincing at every creek the squeaky steps made until she reached the top of the stairs. She suddenly heard a loud NO!  and rushed over to the door, and threw it open frantically, "Hey what's wrong?! Is everything Oka-" she cut off her questioning as she saw Kyns on his knees - very close to combusting into a ball of tears- beside Vamba's bed. Her brows stitched together in confusion at the sight but her breath hitched as she saw Vamba's state. His posture was limp, he was void of any colour and was twisted into an awkward position on his back. Is he...? no he can't be. He was fine just an hour ago. She slowly walked over to the bedside and placed her hand on Vamba's, her heart dropped at the lack of warmth in his skin.

She looked down at Kyns, not even sure what to say. This man was a father figure to him, a friend and he was... gone. She didn't have the words to describe how sorry she felt for him in that moment. She couldn't even imagine what was going through his head. She quickly dropped to her knees beside him and wrapped her arms around him, not really sure what else to do, "I'm so sorry Kyns."

@SpookySpecter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back