• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rp search 😂

Gold Snow

Hello! I’ve recently got back into the twilight saga; it was mentioned by a friend and I got back into it again 😂.

That’s not the point I actually wanted to make but I ramble sometimes.

Anyway I’m looking to do a Jasper x my Oc rp.. well a few more anyway.

I’d be more then willing to double up (even if rping canon characters is still new to me) It can be AU where he meets Alice but they don’t become anything more then friends, just let people assume their in a relationship.

I’m looking for someone to write more then two sentences for each character because I’m semi literate and sometimes I can write semi long posts.

Yeah so if anyone is interested; please don’t just like this post! Leave a comment or message me directly otherwise I’ll assume you won’t want to rp 😂

Rosa~

I was wondering, I am not sure if this is worth asking you the question.

But do you do like, fantasy war roleplayings or some cool medieval things? I left the message since I wanted you to know I've read through.

To be honest, I would be down to RP Twilight. I have a post I made a year or two ago about a plotline I had for one if you would want to check it out! If it's not your cup of tea, I'm willing to RP anything :'))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back