• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Search [MxF]

Haha fair enough, I can play as a male in a vampire/vampire and you could play the male character in a alpha werewolf/ lone wolf or human. If you would like to suggest another pairing feel free ^^
No that’s perfect I may not be good at males but I can pull off and Alpha wolf!!!

Hi there! I would be interested in a werewolf RP. One of these three:

[M] Alpha Werewolf/ Lone Werewolf [F]

[M] Alpha Werewolf/ Human [F]

[M] Lone Werewolf/ Human [F]

I have a male character I've been playing for a long time that I'd like to revive. Historically, I've done longer posts, but since I'm getting back into it a few paragraphs should be fine. :)

Hi there! I would be interested in a werewolf RP. One of these three:

[M] Alpha Werewolf/ Lone Werewolf [F]

[M] Alpha Werewolf/ Human [F]

[M] Lone Werewolf/ Human [F]

I have a male character I've been playing for a long time that I'd like to revive. Historically, I've done longer posts, but since I'm getting back into it a few paragraphs should be fine. :)
No worries I usually match my partner so I've done between long and a couple of paragraphs. If you happen to write a long post it won't be intimidating for me lol.

We can do an Alpha Werewolf/ Lone werewolf, since you mentioned having a male character you've played a long time did you have a plot in mind?

No worries I usually match my partner so I've done between long and a couple of paragraphs. If you happen to write a long post it won't be intimidating for me lol.

We can do an Alpha Werewolf/ Lone werewolf, since you mentioned having a male character you've played a long time did you have a plot in mind?
Not particularly! I'll send you a DM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back