• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Search [MxF]

PiscesMel

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I'll try to keep this short. I've been roleplaying for several years though I am in university now so it will make it difficult at times to keep up with the rp. If I'm busy I will try to at least post once a day but again it will be difficult. However, I will understand if you become busy as well, and generally, I won't message about your whereabouts I'll just assume you're either busy or lost interest in the rp and move on. My style is casual, a paragraph or two but I can go on for longer depending on the scenario though I'm not interested in doing really long posts that have ten paragraphs. I also will only play the female main characters though I wouldn't mind playing either gender when it comes to side characters if it helps with the story. Though I'm always open to ideas so don't be afraid to speak up if you want to add something or change anything. :)

Below is a list of pairings, plot ideas will be discussed in pm.

[M] Alpha Werewolf/ Lone Werewolf [F]

[M] Alpha Werewolf/ Human [F] (Really Craving)

[M] Lone Werewolf/ Human [F] (Really Craving)

[M] Werewolf/ Witch [F]

[M] Werewolf/ Vampire [F]

[M] Vampire/ Vampire [F]

[M] Vampire/ Witch [F]

[M] Vampire/ Human [F]

Please contact me through pm and not in the thread if you are interested.

Last edited:
You've got lots of fun pairings here! I'm eyeing the ones listed below

[M] Alpha Werewolf/ Human [F] [I've been interested in taking a dip into werewolves again since I read the Shiver Trilogy (it had a unique take on them). Racial barrier drama feels like it would be enjoyable too.]

[M] Lone Werewolf/ Human [F]

[M] Werewolf/ Witch [F] (Immortal begrudged coexistence turns to frustrated romance?)

[M] Vampire/ Witch [F] (I'm not feeling great about vampires, but there's potential here.)

Fantasy/ Medieval Theme

[M] Prince/ Princess [F] (Arranged Marriage) (I can imagine a lot of wacky hijinks as they try to get out of the arranged marriage, but end up falling for each other.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back