• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rp request! (bnha cc x oc)

cremxtion

Lurker
hello! i am an advanced literate-novella writer looking for a long term roleplay partner. one liners and semi-lit role players are not accepted! i put a lot of effort and detail in my responses so it’s kind of disheartening to receive something with little effort u.u

as of right now i am looking for someone who can roleplay either dabi or hawks from bnha that has good writing experience for either one of them. i will be playing my oc mimi, i will send her info in dm. also, i do have plots in mind already!

if there ever comes a time where you are busy and will be gone for a while, or perhaps you want to change the plot or move to a different roleplay, please let me know! i will also let you know if i happen to be busy or will be gone for a while.

keep in mind that i also love roleplaying dark themes, i don‘t have any triggers— please let me know if you have any beforehand. genre wise as of right now i am looking for romance/slow burn romance.

i am also open to friendships outside the rp, i am super friendly to everyone :) have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back