• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp Partners?

SavingStar

Family Disappointment
I'm looking for people to rp with. Here's a list of fandoms I roleplay. 

Hetalia

atrack on titan

sherlock

psycho-pass

supernatural

doctor who

black butler

fairy tail

the mortal instruments

the walking dead

the vampire diaries

disney

and a lot more that i forget, but go ahead and ask if you're interested if a fandom hat isn't listed here!

However, I should warn you I may not rp as canon characters for all of these fandoms, especially males, so please respect my choice if I tell you I can't rp as one. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you role play as a canon for Psycho-Pass?

That one depends on the character you'd want me to portray. Also, if I do rp a canon character, I almost always rp as an oc of mine alongside it, CSI we both get what we prefer. 

I'd be willing to attempt Makishima, but I may introduce Ginoza at some point because he and my OC, Evangeline, are connected in some ways 

That's the thing. Evangeline's written romantic interest was Ginoza when I first made her character  :$ . I just didn't say anything about it for fear of people complaining (like they do to me a lot. Not that I'm assuming you would). So if you didn't mind being him, I'd be eternally grateful. 

Alright! Do you have a plot in mind? Id be willing to write it up and make the thread if I can figure out how, but I'd like to know if there's anything you definitely want in the plot.

Hi! I was wondering what canons you would feel comfortable playing from vampire diaries? Would any of them, by chance, be any of the male Mikaelson's? (Aka the originals?) And I can definitely give anyone a shot if your interested and want to double =3

Hi! I was wondering what canons you would feel comfortable playing from vampire diaries? Would any of them, by chance, be any of the male Mikaelson's? (Aka the originals?) And I can definitely give anyone a shot if your interested and want to double =3

I actually haven't watched the originals, much to my embarrassment. 

Ah darn. Well the reason I actually asked is because they first show up near the end of season 2 and don't actually go to the spin off until after season four (I think)

Please! please! tell me you are still interested in a Doctor who RP! I have an OC I would like to try out!

Awesome!  Would you be interested in either Dean and deaged!Cas (with you as Dean...though if you prefer playing another canon, that's okay too), or you as Cas paired with my OC (I can double as a canon to your OC, if you like.  I'm only comfortable playing MxF, JSYK)?

I get what you mean. I only MxF, unless it's going to be a playonic relationship with no romance xD  

yeah, I can do dean if you'd like. Could we double? Maybe you as Sam?

ah, crap I mis-read that. 

If you want, I can be dean. But if you want to use your oc, I can be cas. I want to try out an oc of mine I've had for a while, if you don't mind. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back