• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp Partners Needed- based on songs

Angelofdarkness

Rules: Do NOT send me one sentence ALL the time, I understand we have lives and we get busy but a sentence all the time is not fun for me

Lastly, if you want to leave or you get bored tell me please

Onto the songs and prompts:

1. Waiting for superman by Daughtry- Character A ('superman') saves character B only A isn't the good person B thinks

2. Used to by daughtry- exes or best friends who are no longer together remembering how things use to be and possibly trying to save the relationship

3. Rewrite the stars- A and B are starcossed somehow and want to be together

4. Unbreakable- A made a deal with the Devil and is put threw trails, their proving to be unbreakable which is pissing the Devil off

5. I want you here by plumb- character A loses their child (miscarriage) and is reeling from the lose, B (spouse, lover, friend) is trying to help A threw it

6. After the heartbreak- A is heartbroken and B can't stand to see them that way (b might have a secret crush on a)

7. My Demons by Starset- A moves into a town where your demons slowly come to life and trap you there. B (possibly a demon of A's or maybe a person trying to set the town free)

8. Shatter me by Lindsey Sterling- A is a hollow (someone who doesn't feel emotions) B moves into town and that changes but these new feelings are causing A to shatter

9. I don’t wanna see you with her by Maria Mena- Muse A and muse B live in a small town, they break up and muse B has moved on rather quickly. Muse A begins to spiral down a dark path. Can muse b or someone else save them before it’s too late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back