• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partner?

Damiyam

Sleepy Dude
Hello,

I've joined in the last month or so in hopes of roleplaying again. I'm 22 years old and would prefer to roleplay with people who are 18+ as well. I do have a job, so my responses may be a bit slower than others, but I tend to be busy in my daily life. Really just looking for someone who would want to do some casual rp.

When it comes to genres I enjoy, some are fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, romance (MxM, FxF, MxF) , etc. I'm pretty much open to various genres. If you have a plot you want to rp shoot it by me or we can definitely pick a genre and craft a plot together!

I was also an old warrior cats rper, but haven't rp'd that in a while, but I wouldn't be against going back to my roots if you have your heart set on it loool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back